Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R R32 TC // 600PP // ONLINE OK

NrburgringNordschleife_72.jpg

R32TC.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

i try to tune this thing and it still understeers so i might try this tomarrow

NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R R32 TC // 600PP // ONLINE OK

NrburgringNordschleife_72.jpg

R32TC.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

this tune make this car feel lighter and there is less understeer in this thing. i drive this thing much harder to the limit but offline it still understeers but only minor

this tune make this car feel lighter and there is less understeer in this thing. i drive this thing much harder to the limit but offline it still understeers but only minor

This was the goal. It will never be a to car but at least you can take part of good online battles. Not very good on circuit with long turns, but on a road track where you need to play with quick weight transfer, the car reveal a real agility and even over-steer sometimes.... :nervous:.

Better and more fun than stock.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Can't get those FORD GT LM SPEC II TEST CAR gear ratios right :embarrassed: I've tried everything. My car is also 690PP and yours 670pp?

E: Whoops, I had supercharger on. Still gear ratios wont fit.

Last edited:
Can't get those FORD GT LM SPEC II TEST CAR gear ratios right :embarrassed: I've tried everything. My car is also 690PP and yours 670pp?

E: Whoops, I had supercharger on. Still gear ratios wont fit.

Check if you have the engine 3 tuning. If you have all the parts listed it will work.
If you want to make it fit to your car, follow the same procedure but don´t care about the gears ratios numbers.
Do like this. You have 10 divisions on the gears setting panel .
1- full left
2- 1 division
3- 2.1/2 division
4- 5 division
5- 7.1/2 division
6- full right.
Check here , you will see +- how it work.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5420568#post5420568

LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP 700-4 `11 // 600PP // RACING HARD TIRES

SanGalganoAbbey_2.jpg

xwh8.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Last edited:
LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP 700-4 `11 // 640PP // ONLINE TUNE

I have bought all the expensive DLC and now i can say that driving this car is worth its weight of gold. I love it.
It´s tuned for online , if you want a more aggressive car offline, just play with the front ride height.
It´s -20/-20 for online, but you can try -15/-20 till -10/-20 offline. It´s up to you.​

SanGalganoAbbey_2.jpg

aventador.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

when i drove the ford gtlm spec 2 test car man that car feel amazing. the grip is just right and it so easy to drive and now i drove this thing when i saw the tune and compare to the ford gt it understeers a lot more then the ford gt and it dont turn as sharp but this tune make it handle better but not better then the ford gt. but this thing is easy to tune to fit your driving style which I did

Last edited:
I tried a few of your tunes, totally at random, though only offline.

Have to say they are generally very balanced and easy to drive, but I suppose they are generally more tailored to online use.

I noticed you tend to use much more camber on your newer tunes. That's something I personally don't do as it hits straight line braking, amongst other things.

Maybe that's something you want to try as an alternative: to get away with as little camber (and downforce) - depending on the track of course.

Other than that I'd recommend them and like to thank you for all your effort sharing these tunes. Thanks!

Have to say they are generally very balanced and easy to drive, but I suppose they are generally more tailored to online use.

I noticed you tend to use much more camber on your newer tunes. That's something I personally don't do as it hits straight line braking, amongst other things.

Maybe that's something you want to try as an alternative: to get away with as little camber (and downforce) - depending on the track of course.

Other than that I'd recommend them and like to thank you for all your effort sharing these tunes. Thanks!

Thanks a lot. Yes , my tunes are 99.9% Online. Online tune work offline , not the contrary . You can adapt it raising the front a few mm till you feel better.

My last tunes are race cars or powerfull cars with racing tires. Then i use more camber, if the stability under brake is ok .
90% of the gt players and me too , are racing short races, sprint, where the tire wear is not very important. Generally my cars have a good wear, but this is not a priority. So, more camber to increase grip when it need is OK.

Have a good night.

OMG finally e.e An Aventador Tune made by Praiano ^^ Would be surely awesome.Thanks a lot :D

Glad to see you could finally get the DLC! :)
Thanks for the Aventador tune! 👍
Did you try the fusca yet?

woo hooo.thanks for the newest lambo tune.wooohoooo...

Hope you will like it. I love to drive it on the ring or anywhere else. The best Lambo for me ,above the rest.

:) ><((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°////

Somebody have a ticket 17 to give me or to exchange against a 23 ticket please, i have to send a Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car to a friend for a race, but it´s impossible to give this car.
If somebody can help me , thank you.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Somebody have a ticket 17 to give me or to exchange against a 23 ticket please, i have to send a Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car to a friend for a race, but it´s impossible to give this car.
If somebody can help me , thank you.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I've got one I can send you at reset in about 4 hrs. I don't need anything in return as I have a few of these.

NISSAN GT-R BLACK EDITION `12 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT - ONLINE OK

DLC CAR

This is the kind of car i really love to drive. No doubt a pilot car, not extremely sharp but you have to do the right input on the direction , brake and acceleration. Playing with everything to stay on the fast line is not difficult but it ask some concentration. The result is very very fun and very very fast. I race it on deep forest , trial , laguna , ring..... allways with a great pleasure anywhere. It´s still perfect detuned to 580PP with Sport medium.

One of my best tune. At least one i enjoy the most. 👍:):)

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kyoto-Shoren-in.jpg

GTRblack12.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

You're not the only one who noticed that.....

You're not the only one who noticed that.....
???
Like i say, it depend of the kind of car i tune, nothing special to notice .Only the test during the tuning session will define the camber i´ll use for every any car (sorry).

Example, the last one. NISSAN GT-R BLACK EDITION `12 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT - camber= 1.8/1.6

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
praiano63
???
Like i say, it depend of the kind of car i tune, nothing special to notice .Only the test during the tuning session will define the camber i´ll use for every any car (sorry).

Example, the last one. NISSAN GT-R BLACK EDITION `12 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT - camber= 1.8/1.6

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

My comment wasn't meant negative, just maybe bounce a few ideas to and fro. I'm always happy to learn from others and see how they do it.

I feel that from a certain point more camber reduces overall available grip and I think GT does this rather good. So as overall grip is reduced, the car gets more "stable" because it doesn't oversteer that much. But it has less total grip which could be beneficial if one, for example, coasts for a longer time through an corner at an higher speed.

I know that TCS is mostly frowned upon and thus your way is a good way to drive consistent without any aids.

As I said this is the impression I have, just as a friendly remark to get some input.

Cheers!

My comment wasn't meant negative, just maybe bounce a few ideas to and fro. I'm always happy to learn from others and see how they do it.

I feel that from a certain point more camber reduces overall available grip and I think GT does this rather good. So as overall grip is reduced, the car gets more "stable" because it doesn't oversteer that much. But it has less total grip which could be beneficial if one, for example, coasts for a longer time through an corner at an higher speed.

I know that TCS is mostly frowned upon and thus your way is a good way to drive consistent without any aids.

As I said this is the impression I have, just as a friendly remark to get some input.

Cheers!

I know it was not a negative thing, don´t worry, i like to read some others point of view, i learn and progress like this. I´m just saying that i don´t put more camber on my cars like if it was a tendency , during a certain period...., but it only depend of any car i tune . (You wrote :I noticed you tend to use much more camber on your newer tunes.) That´s why . The camber setting is just one more tool to help for the overall balance of the car.
Have a good night.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hello my friend, Hope you are having fun with the family. I know your not on as much as you want to but it looks like you are still having fun tuning. I dont suppose you remember a request I put in recently.

Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205) &#8216;95 (I think a good race tune would suit this car) Racing tyres with Sport soft compatible tune (if anyone can Praiano can)
Ford RS200 (Road car). Possibly around 500pp

I know you dont get to play as much at the moment but could you please have a look at these cars for me. If not just put them in your favorites for now lol..

Back