Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
A M A Z I N G!

So then. Turn up to a track and you dominate it. Turn up on an endurance race and you dominate it. Turn up on ice... Oh wait. Please praiano keep up your amazing work. Gt wouldnt be the same if you left.

Thanks, i love this car too, the direction input is unique , need to be strong sharp and with a high precision. Then the car stick to the driving line you chose. really a great sensation, i agree 100%.
I hope i will be able to play again in a few weeks, life is not easy and i have to play less these days. But i hope things will get better soon.

Have a good night everybody.👍:)

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks, i love this car too, the direction input is unique , need to be strong sharp and with a high precision. Then the car stick to the driving line you chose. really a great sensation, i agree 100%.
I hope i will be able to play again in a few weeks, life is not easy and i have to play less these days. But i hope things will get better soon.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

You're a beautiful person even before than a great tuner and racer, we'll wait for you patiently and we all cheer for you .

Hi, i can´t look now but the first gear is full left on the setting panel.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Try this if you need help
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5420568#post5420568

ok sorted, Do you think you could try and setup the Epson NSX for online, as when hitting fast long bend the back end keeps giving way, normally its ok like on High speed Ring offline i can clock 55.475 with it, but online its a beast, cheers!

Any suggestions of best way to do Toyota 7 @ 600 PP or if it's possible???
Trying to beat out my times on Jag XJ13 on Grand Valley East.

Sorry no time to tune these days.

You're a beautiful person even before than a great tuner and racer, we'll wait for you patiently and we all cheer for you .

Thanks for the kinds words my friend. Question of time, things will get better soon .... God willing.

ok sorted, Do you think you could try and setup the Epson NSX for online, as when hitting fast long bend the back end keeps giving way, normally its ok like on High speed Ring offline i can clock 55.475 with it, but online its a beast, cheers!

Sorry i only have the arta ´06 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5386973#post5386973 Can try the tune on the EPSON. It´s a little different but it can work.

Seasonal London 500PP comfort soft.

Today i´ve played a few minutes on this seasonal. I did a good time , 57:800 in a few laps with my adapted AMUSE S2000 R1 500PP touge car, just changing the tires and adding a custom gearbox with a tranny trick gears and max speed set to 210 kmh.
First position of my friend list for the moment.
Not bad :) ><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

praiano63
Golden years Race Cars Quartet... '66 to '69 best years forever !!!

Specially tuned for the Nurburgring, no aids , ABS1.

#Ford GT40 '69 // ONLINE TUNE OK is a very fast 600PP ,now easy to drive hard , no bad surprise. One of the best old motor sound for me.

#Ford Mark IV race car '67 // ONLINE TUNE OK , only 4 gears, now tuned for a soft easy fast drive.

#Ferrari330 P4 race car '67 // ONLINE TUNE OK , light weight racer, fast, easy, very good car any track.

#Jaguar XJ13 race car '66 // ONLINE TUNE OK . This one is the faster race car of the quartet. The tune have harder springs,very sharp ,ready for a very hard battle with any modern race car. One of the best car of the game. I've tune it to race and win, it's a little bit sharper than the others but it stay easy to control any situation.
You can choose between 3 turbos to race at 600pp / 625pp / 640pp. you'll have a very competitive old gun.

Enjoy your drive with the "Golden Years Quartet".

><((((°> °°°°°°°°°

I used the tune for my Ferrari 330 p4 race car online and I was racing with my friend and other people.they have some old classic race cars with 500 hp and I had 449 hp. We were racing at laguna seca and I smoked them in a single lap race. The steering sharp and it have so much grip that this thing feel perfect in some corners. It don't over or understeer.down the corkscrew the car stays planted like a 2j but with lot less understeer. I love this tune.

praiano63

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I'm waiting with baited breath for your next master class in tuning. Hope you start soon. Either way. Legendary tunes. Thanks for putting life into dead cars and for thinking no matter how good a car is it can and must be improved. :)

I'm a long time fan of your work, Praiano. While I tweak them here and there for my tastes, your tunes are the first I look for when I need to get the job done quickly and done right. I've even boughten cars from the UCD specifically because I remembered having seen an interesting tune you had made for it. Of course I use a few other tuners' bases in the game, but yours are usually the ones that wind up being the best.

Your M3 tunes are damn near perfect. I flippin' love the on-rails feel they have with racing-type tires.

Just thought I'd take a second to thank you for your efforts, and let you know you do damned fine work.

I have bought a G25 a few days ago and when i asked for steering wheel tune setups i was pointed to your garage. I use this opportunity to thank you, as i tried close to 20 of your tunes and they are all fantastically good. And yes, the m3 tunes are INCREDIBLE!
Because i see a lot of high powered monsters, i have to ask whether you could tune the BMW MCLAREN F1 GTR '97 for the 650pp races.
Thank you.

I'm a long time fan of your work, Praiano. While I tweak them here and there for my tastes, your tunes are the first I look for when I need to get the job done quickly and done right. I've even boughten cars from the UCD specifically because I remembered having seen an interesting tune you had made for it. Of course I use a few other tuners' bases in the game, but yours are usually the ones that wind up being the best.

Your M3 tunes are damn near perfect. I flippin' love the on-rails feel they have with racing-type tires.

Just thought I'd take a second to thank you for your efforts, and let you know you do damned fine work.

Thanks a lot, enjoy your drive.

I have bought a G25 a few days ago and when i asked for steering wheel tune setups i was pointed to your garage. I use this opportunity to thank you, as i tried close to 20 of your tunes and they are all fantastically good. And yes, the m3 tunes are INCREDIBLE!
Because i see a lot of high powered monsters, i have to ask whether you could tune the BMW MCLAREN F1 GTR '97 for the 650pp races.
Thank you.
Hi, i already have a tune for this car. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5831322#post5831322 It was not related in my garage car list , now it´s ok. It´s 683PP but it can to be detuned to 650 if you need to.

Good luck and good races.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I have tested a few tunes of you and I totally love them, they are just perfect!
Today I tested the 550pp M3 CSL tune, it's just wonderful!
You have a lot of tunes, so I have a question:
What are your best (easy to drive a fast/good lap) 500pp, 550pp and 600pp cars/tunes do you think yourself?
I drive on the Nordschleife and use Racing Softs and a controller.

Thank you in advance,
And sorry for my bad English,

Thomas

I have tested a few tunes of you and I totally love them, they are just perfect!
Today I tested the 550pp M3 CSL tune, it's just wonderful!
You have a lot of tunes, so I have a question:
What are your best (easy to drive a fast/good lap) 500pp, 550pp and 600pp cars/tunes do you think yourself?
I drive on the Nordschleife and use Racing Softs and a controller.

Thank you in advance,
And sorry for my bad English,

Thomas

Thanks, good my tunes are helping you to enjoy the game.
My ranking 500pp, 550pp and 600pp ?? depend of the tires .

500PP sport hard ,i love my touge tunes, the faster is the Amuse S2000 R1 ,Lotus EVora and RUF RGT.

500PP sport soft
Honda HSC https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6708810#post6708810

SUZUKI GSX-R/4 CONCEPT'01
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6539394#post6539394

550PP sport soft , check the actual shootout, you will find excellent cars.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=246965

600PP i like the Ferrari 458 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5309804#post5309804
Amuse S2000 GT1 TURBO
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5549858#post5549858

There is so much cars very close in performance.... difficult to make a ranking and everything is a question of your own driving style.
So the best thing to do is to test a lot of cars .
Here is the best link for this.
https://sites.google.com/site/gt5tune/home

Thanks, good my tunes are helping you to enjoy the game.
My ranking 500pp, 550pp and 600pp ?? depend of the tires .

500PP sport hard ,i love my touge tunes, the faster is the Amuse S2000 R1 ,Lotus EVora and RUF RGT.

500PP sport soft
Honda HSC https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6708810#post6708810

SUZUKI GSX-R/4 CONCEPT'01
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6539394#post6539394

550PP sport soft , check the actual shootout, you will find excellent cars.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=246965

600PP i like the Ferrari 458 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5309804#post5309804
Amuse S2000 GT1 TURBO
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5549858#post5549858

There is so much cars very close in performance.... difficult to make a ranking and everything is a question of your own driving style.
So the best thing to do is to test a lot of cars .
Here is the best link for this.
https://sites.google.com/site/gt5tune/home

Thank you very much!
I am going to test some of those cars for sure.

Thomas

Hello Praiano
I'm using the Yellowhat GTR tuned by you in a competition Supergt500.The car is really fast but I have problems with tire degradation compared to other GTR.The problem is this model of GTR but .... any suggestions or solution? . I have chances to win the championship but I will be very difficult if not solved the problem of the tires.

Thank you ...!

One small question:
If I want to drive a BMW M3 CSL with Racing Soft Tires on 500pp,
should I use your 500pp tune for it and switch the tires OR
use your 550pp tune and turn the power down?

Thomas

HONDA ARTA NSX '06 // GT 500 // ONLINE OK

redbullhangar71x.jpg
redbullhangar7i.jpg

If i was proud of the Nissan yellowhat , this one i'm more proud because it's more fast, and safe the same. This, is the great new. Speed of NSX with all the plus of a Nissan.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4062
3- Select top speed at 340 km/h =211,3 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2761
2: 2013
3: 1532
4: 1209
5: 0986
6: 0832

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 321 km/h = 199,5 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 496 hp
weight 1100 kg
perf. points 598 pp

Downforce 40/65

LSD Rear 12/25/5

Ride Height -15/ -5

Spring Rate 16.0/16.5
Extension 10/2
Compression 9/2
Anti-roll bars 6/5

Camber 1.0/1.6
Toe -0.03/+0.06

Brake Balance 7/4

tires R3/R3 or R2/R2 or R1/R1

Enjoy.
I`ll try this setup on the Epson like you suggested, but the problem i`m having with the Epson is when i have it at full BHP trying to compete with the likes of the le mans cars.

Hello Praiano
I'm using the Yellowhat GTR tuned by you in a competition Supergt500.The car is really fast but I have problems with tire degradation compared to other GTR.The problem is this model of GTR but .... any suggestions or solution? . I have chances to win the championship but I will be very difficult if not solved the problem of the tires.

Thank you ...!.

I did a setup modification for somebody who had the same problem one day. I can´t find the post ,don´t remember exactly how it was. I don´t have time to do this again but if i remember i correct the tire wear (wasting tires at the same time) only with equal dampers comp/ ext / and BAR. Try comp 5/5 ext 4/4 BAR 2/2. and tell me how it work. Good luck.

One small question:
If I want to drive a BMW M3 CSL with Racing Soft Tires on 500pp,
should I use your 500pp tune for it and switch the tires OR
use your 550pp tune and turn the power down?

Thomas

Can use the 550PP racing tires. The only difference is the acceleration, it must be OK, No problem decreasing the power.

I`ll try this setup on the Epson like you suggested, but the problem i`m having with the Epson is when i have it at full BHP trying to compete with the likes of the le mans cars.

Hi, you have to check if the car is OK against other same PP cars. GT and super GT are slower than Le Mans cars .

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hello everyone, would liketo ask a question, there are a few tunes for the ford gt no stripes, I heard that you can stick with the ford gt race, isnt'it ? Bye and thanks

Hey Praiano, I had lots of races in your 86 GT (at 460pp) on friday and the car got mucho praise from the vanquished opponents.

That setup works perfect on comfort softs with ABS 0 and brakes set to 3/0.

Thanks again dude.

Hello praiano63, ive been following your tunes for awhile, your tunes are great, even though i have a hard time handling the cars. Im not the greatest driver, i usually get smoked online. Just want to say thanks for making it bearable to play online against the hoards of experienced drivers. Also are there any other people on here that tune cars? Ive read that you do not tune anymore and was trying to find a tune for a Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg, this little car is crazy but burns the tires off quick. Again thank you for all your tunes, you have helped me out alot.

Hello everyone, would liketo ask a question, there are a few tunes for the ford gt no stripes, I heard that you can stick with the ford gt race, isnt'it ? Bye and thanks
TRy the ACSR421 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6027083#post6027083 this is an excellent tune.
Hey Praiano, I had lots of races in your 86 GT (at 460pp) on friday and the car got mucho praise from the vanquished opponents.

That setup works perfect on comfort softs with ABS 0 and brakes set to 3/0.

Thanks again dude.

Nice , enjoy your drive.

Hello praiano63, ive been following your tunes for awhile, your tunes are great, even though i have a hard time handling the cars. Im not the greatest driver, i usually get smoked online. Just want to say thanks for making it bearable to play online against the hoards of experienced drivers. Also are there any other people on here that tune cars? Ive read that you do not tune anymore and was trying to find a tune for a Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg, this little car is crazy but burns the tires off quick. Again thank you for all your tunes, you have helped me out alot.

Thanks , I hope i will come back in a few.
You will find 2 tunes here https://sites.google.com/site/gt5tune/home

Mitsubishi MIRAGE CYBORG ZR ‘97
ZedTunes
Top Performance Tuning

I did a setup modification for somebody who had the same problem one day. I can´t find the post ,don´t remember exactly how it was. I don´t have time to do this again but if i remember i correct the tire wear (wasting tires at the same time) only with equal dampers comp/ ext / and BAR. Try comp 5/5 ext 4/4 BAR 2/2. and tell me how it work. Good luck.

I will try it but also try to find the post, you know more or less in that position may be?

I know it will be hard to make it look like a fxx Evolution but I would like a enzo to act like one and have a max speed of 48-0kph.And A r8 5.2 act like a HPA R8 5.2 HYPER DRIFT.
Anyone how helps thanks
THE HPA R8 5.2 HYPER DRIFT RACER HAS SOFT FACING TYRES AND HARD CONFORT BACK TYRES
AND SPEED OF 340 KPH

And the Fxx EVO
with a top speed of 460kph-4480kph with great cornering and a downforce built for speed.

And I would like to see how the are like around numberg ring aswell the audi r8 5.2 hyper drift racer and the Enzo "fxx evo" tune
Thank you

Last edited:

I tried this setup but I think the tire wear is the same after 7 laps at Laguna Seca (next race). I've done with comp 5/5 ext 4/4 BAR 2/2 and changing comp 4/4 and ext 5 / 5 and returning to your original tune ... and nothing ... almost no difference, I think.

I tried this setup but I think the tire wear is the same after 7 laps at Laguna Seca (next race). I've done with comp 5/5 ext 4/4 BAR 2/2 and changing comp 4/4 and ext 5 / 5 and returning to your original tune ... and nothing ... almost no difference, I think.

The original tune was eating the front tires first, and the equal front and rear settings were able to resolve this.

Driving style is also very important of course.

I know it will be hard to make it look like a fxx Evolution but I would like a enzo to act like one and have a max speed of 48-0kph.And A r8 5.2 act like a HPA R8 5.2 HYPER DRIFT.
Anyone how helps thanks
THE HPA R8 5.2 HYPER DRIFT RACER HAS SOFT FACING TYRES AND HARD CONFORT BACK TYRES
AND SPEED OF 340 KPH

And the Fxx EVO
with a top speed of 460kph-4480kph with great cornering and a downforce built for speed.

And I would like to see how the are like around numberg ring aswell the audi r8 5.2 hyper drift racer and the Enzo "fxx evo" tune
Thank you

Thanks 63 :)

👍👍<<<Toyota Minolta 88C-V Race Car '89>>>.

This car is amazing and i love to drive it since GT4 , like everybody do i think. But this is a dificult mission to tune it, you have 1040 hp to dominate without anesthesics radicals ways that can bridle this wonderfull machine.

circuitdelasarthe2009t.jpg

Toyota Minolta 88C-V Race Car '89 // ONLINE OK

Tuned to the max.

Transmission how to process: NEW GEARBOX
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 5000 full right
3- Select top speed at 240 km/h =149 mph full left
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3.040
2: 2.247
3: 1.758
4: 1.450
5: 1.225
6: 1.064

5-Set again final gear 2.765
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 415 km/h=258 mph.

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

power 1040 hp
weight 850 kg
perf. points 740 pp

Downforce 60/85

LSD Rear 08/12/08 NEW LSD

Ride Height -30/-10

Spring Rate 16.5/17.2
Extension 8/4
Compression 7/3
Anti-roll bars 7/6

Camber 2.2/2.0
Toe -0.08/+0.18

Brake Balance 6/6

tires: R1-R2-R3 / R1-R2-R3

Enjoy.

UPDATE GEARBOX AND LSD , 5:22.xxx on the Nordschleife, very safe car.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°//

<<<Toyota Minolta 88C-V Race Car '89>>>
UPDATE GEARBOX AND LSD , 5:22.xxx on the Nordschleife, very safe car.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°//

Thanks much!
Can't wait to try! :)
Old tune was already one of my favorites!
EDIT: Tried it! Awesome! Lethal Weapon! 👍

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back