Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
  • 126,985 views
500 posts celebration with a Fiat 500.. :odd: Copycat :p

I have to say you've done it better than I did, great lighting - it's easy to get it too dark at Gion - and mainly great composition 👍

And that last one.. :drool:
 
Thanks, guys!

Thomas_458: Right you are. :trouble: I was thinking of that set of yours except there will be no SSRX (as I do not have the DLC :().
 
Great Fiat 500 photo's, Justin! I just don't like the third one. Rest of them are quality shots! :drool: And of course, congratulations on the 500 posts. ;)
 
Congrats ,Justin ! :)
Your Fiat is great :drool: 👍👍👍
 
Thanks, guys!

I just don't like the third one.
Yeah the car is not in the center left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.0 Week 74
The Wankel Brothers

Thanks to slzk for being the RX-7
​
 
Thanks, Pascal! I also was satisfied with the results. :)
 
Very nice! Doubt mine'll be any better. I particularly like the 'battle' scene!
 
Thanks, guys!
Doubt mine'll be any better. I particularly like the 'battle' scene!
We'll see who's better cause mine's could be worse. :D
 
that is AWESOME justin :bowdown: very great job with the editing :drool:👍
 
You put a lot of work in your gallery! Awesome!:)👍

And I love your latest sets. Especially the 007 set! :dopey:
 
This is absolutely amazing Justin, looks like it really could be straight out of a James Bond movie, great intensity :bowdown:
 
Thanks for the comments! :D
 
Fantastic work Justin, probably your best yet. I'm loving the wallpaper to bits. :drool:👍
 
Thanks, Joshua!
 
Great set Justin, love the wallpaper! 👍
 
Thanks, Joris!
 
Preview.

Amusing


Click for Lightbox!
​
 
No one's amused? :p
Here. Have a set.

Amusing











One Spot. Many Shots.
Inspiration









WALLPAPER:


Download Link
Had to reveal the GT watermark this time for 16:9 pleasure


Download Link


Download Link

Click for Lightbox!
This is the last set of the month.

​
 
One Spot. Many Shots.

I see what you did there. :sly:


Your photos just keep getting better and better. Real great work. 👍
Do you crop your photo to get the watermark out?
 
Yup. :D Except for the wallpapers which I smudge them.

Thanks, Jaden!
 
Why isn't anyone commenting in my latest set? :indiff:

Anyways, this week's poll is the best week I've ever had!
I made it in the PMC, 2.0, CCCL and Secret Santa (good luck finding my entry)!

This is the one of the best summer days ever! :D
 
'Common man, give people some time. They'll come soon enough. Not to sound rude or anything.

Great set anyways though Justin, the wallpapers are absolutely splendid. One day they might grace my desktop. Maybe when I (hopefully) get a desktop grouper program (Rainmeter etc.). :drool:👍

Congratulations on your polls, I got into one this week.
 
Your right. :indiff: I just uploaded the set last night.

Thanks, Joshua!
 
Anyways, this week's poll is the best week I've ever had!
I made it in the PMC, 2.0, CCCL and Secret Santa (good luck finding my entry)!

I've never actually managed the clean sweep of polls like that, I've made 3 in a week 6 times, but never all 4, so well done on that 👍

About your latest set, amazing.. :drool: Especially the first wallpaper, the one outside in the daylight, that is stunning :drool:👍
 
We need more movement for more AMUSEment!
 
I've never actually managed the clean sweep of polls like that, I've made 3 in a week 6 times, but never all 4, so well done on that 👍

About your latest set, amazing.. :drool: Especially the first wallpaper, the one outside in the daylight, that is stunning :drool:👍
My absolute favorite as well!
Thanks, Tom!
We need more movement for more AMUSEment!
We'll see in the next update! :sly:
 
Back