Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
This is what I'm talking about with you being like Swedish House Mafia. Cleaner, smoother synths, simple but powerful and effective.
Also, I laughed at your descriptions. Yeah... when I shoot at Nurburgring, There tends to be ALOT of shots.

WORD YO. :lol:

20832: Thanks Pascal. Improsibruu? You don't say...

BkS: Thanks for the comment, BkS! I do like those 2 photos in particular as well. The bokeh is just about right in the GT-R, and I just like how the R34 turns into the corner in the other.

nanabu
: Thank you, nanabu.

Gtuned: By ALOT, you mean A WHOLE ASASHFKADFS LOT? :lol:
Cleaner, smoother, simpler, and... I was going to die there. :P But those 180 shots.
They are so good, each and every one of them. I couldn't decide on so many, but here's 20. :D

Great shots, Jaden and Garrett! I wanted to show you my faves, but there were too many! Thanks a lot, Garrett!

Jus: Thanks, mate! Glad you liked them.

ShaolinMasta: 10000000000 thank you and happy smiles!

Nato_777: Thanks, Nato!

I was looking at this update on Flickr, having a look at this pictures...

THEN #3 CAME UP.

I just sat there in awe...

:eek:

ZEROX: Thanks, mate!

SVX: Cheers, mate. :cheers: #3 is one of my favourites in the set as well.

Preview- Less is more

I was expecting a Lotus Elise from the title of the preview. :P As Lotus use that as their motto.

Can't wait for the next set. 👍

Less Is More
I love the idea of minimalism. I like how they always produce so clean and crisp pictures.
The entire set is shot in the same exact spot, only the car position's changed.
This is is minimalism, where less is more.

Wow, the editing suits this set to a tee, and the title is just perfect for it! Amazing stuff as always sizk!

Very interesting! I love the idea of this. The soft feeling in the editing fits the theme very well. As a constructive comment I would say that the compositions could have been either stronger or looser. Or maybe these photos should actually be presented next to each other and not above each other - to really emphasize that it's the same spot. But overall a very arty session 👍

(I'm inspired to make my own 'Less is More' photo shoot)

Oh My God. That's last picture. :drool:
I bow down before you, Mate! :bowdown:

"Good Design is as little as possible." - Don't know who said that, but it's true.

BkS: Thanks a lot, BkS!

Garrett: Thanks, mate!

zambuca: Hey, thanks for the criticism. I'll definitely be looking out for your pointers the next time I make a set!

jus1029: Thanks, jus!

Nato_777: Thanks, Nato!

20832: :D <- That's the size of my smile now. To hear someone I so highly regard of say something like that. :D

Drive
Drive.

Little update. Really getting busy nowadays (Thank you, exams). It's hard to find time to do photography. Guess I'm withdrawing from PMCs for a bit now, and the gallery updates won't be regular.

Yummi!
Is that Pagani Chocolate Brown? :lol:

Intense pictures, amazing composition and editing.
This
and this are amazing!

Definetly a pity, but exams are much more important than photography. Keep your head around that before thinking about praising us with your awesome work again! Until then... :bowdown: :)

Great work as usual, Jaden! :drool:

Well, another friend gone for exams. Thomas/Ferrari_458 is having his as well. We don't want you joyriding around GTPlanet and failing your tests.

So, I, Justin Young, will now bid a farewell to Jaden Low. :gtpflag:
Good luck on those tests.

20832: That's an orange from McLaren I think. Thanks a lot, mate. For all the support and for the huge inspiration you've been to me.

jus1029: Thanks, jus. You're still one of the best GT friends I have. I'm not going though. I'm just not going to update as much as before, and occasionally drop in an entry or two.

Adrianf1: Thanks, Adrian.

Gtuned: Thanks, Garrett.

Latest Posts

Back