Adrianf1 photography \ Gallery HD | 25/06/12 / RED BULL HANGAR-7

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adrianf1
  • 470 comments
  • 46,427 views
The level of realism in these pictures are beyond everything. That LF-A Model is soooo highly detailed. :drool:

Great pictures, Adrian!
 
Love that panorama shot! Great work! 👍
 
Thanks so much, guys!



Muito obrigado, but, "A ti te gusta?" it's a question for me xD, the answer must be for you. :crazy:

Yeah! :lol: A mi me encanta! (your pics) :lol: I didnt want to quote another porn scene :p.
 
Great LFA set, you made a great looking car look even better! :D
 
California.png

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

- 4 -

- 5 -

- 6 -

- 7 -

- 8 -

- 9 -

- 10 -

- 11 -



<<<<< If you like it, comment below please! >>>>>
​
 
Love the atmosphere in #1, #4, #6 and #8! :drool: Feels like summer.
 
Holy cow, these are good! My favorite? Hmmm... #1, #7 or #8... Make it 3 favorites. :D
 
6, 8, 9 and 10 are fabulous:drool:👍. Great tones:D.
 
Great editing sir :)
But... strange that there are so many Californias :odd: (I know it's from a one-make ;))
 
Great editing sir :)
But... strange that there are so many Californias :odd: (I know it's from a one-make ;))

Thanks, man! ;)

I've wanted that there variety of colors, haha.
 
Love shot #1. :drool:👍
 
Those tones :drool:👍.
 
There's so many nice things I could say, but I'll say this:

EPIC. :bowdown:
 
Awesome as usual. :drool: Nuff said. ;)
 
Nice VW Bus shots 👍
 
Back