The F1TV Fantasy League '12 I *Weekend Results & Race Video Post #426*

What should the race distance % be set to?

• Total voters
Can i enter a time for now, then if i beat it on another day can i update the Time?

Yes, the time in the picture you post will be considered your final time.

You can post as many times as you like until you send me one in a picture before the cut-off point.

True. ^^ but I just did my lap. Didn't get too much time.

:lol: Is that some sort of joke? I can't see anything!

EDIT:

You used one of these, didn't you.

camerared.jpe

Last edited:
No. I used an IPhone. I didn't know that it was that bad. That's all I have. I there's a way to make it more clear, please tell me. Anyway, the lap time was a 1:22.037.

My ********* camera has gone all weird, the pictures have some weird 3D effect. What I'll do is upload several images. You'll see what I mean

1:18.418 :D

Until the last 2 laps I was looking set for a high 1:20, but then I calmed down a bit and the time came :D:D Thought Imola was gonna' be more of a chore than that, but I really enjoyed driving the circuit again :D BERNIE bring it back!

Sorry guys i cant upload a time. the game i got off ebay has got lost in the post, so i am getting a full refund off him, i will get another copy and hopefully have it in my hands midweek. :grumpy:

Sorry guys i cant upload a time. the game i got off ebay has got lost in the post, so i am getting a full refund off him, i will get another copy and hopefully have it in my hands midweek. :grumpy:

Damned. Theoretically you could have done a 1.16.343 with the settings I gave you, oh well, next week for the pole. 👍

Screenshot coming and it'll be the first from my new Hauppauge HD-PVR :)

Edit: 1'18.235

picture.php

Forgot how to drive the track but man, I also forgot how fun it was.

Last edited:

picture.php

Forgot how to drive the track but man, I also forgot how fun it was.

Well done! Still doesn't beat my 1.16.343 in a Williams trololol. (I know it doesn't matter anyway) But still, really good time. 👍

Do you use a wheel? I do, and it greatly helps.

Well done! Still doesn't beat my 1.16.343 in a Williams trololol. (I know it doesn't matter anyway) But still, really good time. 👍

Do you use a wheel? I do, and it greatly helps.

I'm unfortunately stuck with the pad but since its all I've ever played this game with, its just been me rediscovering how hard to push and relearning the edge I can take this cars to.

That's bad luck man! Don't you have a CEX in the town where you live? As they sell the game for £4.

True. ^^ but I just did my lap. Didn't get too much time.

I will accept that this time but if you send me another of this poor quality in the future it will be rejected.

picture.php
Great work! Finally, someone new on pole!

Also, very nice quality screenshot you have there (bar some minor ghosting), maybe you should record & upload the races from here on out? 💡

-

Here's my time:

38759946.jpg

EDIT:

Race has ended but the performance of the video is abysmal, I don't know why either as I had no programs running in the background while it was recording. I think it may be something to do with the program I'm using (Debut Video Capture Software). I might try VirtualDub or SonyVegasPro instead.

But I'm not sure if there is really any point in uploading this race, it's practically like an image slideshow with commentary. Really pissed me off as I did exactly the same as last week and for Bahrain and the video performance is completely poor in comparison.

EDIT 2:

After a couple of hours of messing about I have worked out it was an older driver causing the problem.

I've updated the driver and video now seems smoother than ever, I am going to re-run the race and should have a video available on Youtube later tonight.

Last edited:
That's great! 👍 I'll Troy to figure out how to upload a smoother quality next time. Thanks for giving me an excuse to play this game! I'm doing career mode right now. :lol:

Race Video

There will be no race video this week due to technical issues.

Qualifying Results/Grid

38537719.jpg

Race Results

imolaraceresults1.jpg

imolaraceresults2.jpg

Points Scored

1. Renault - Fernando Alonso (Hollow) - 10 pts
  2. Ferrari - Michael Schumacher (ipswich1992) - 8 pts
  3. McLaren-Mercedes - Juan Pablo Montoya (dj_hazardous) - 6 pts
  4. Renault - Giancarlo Fisichella (GT4 Genius) - 5 pts
  5. BMW Sauber-BMW - Nick Heidfeld (RACECAR) - 4 pts
  6. Red Bull-Ferrari - David Coulthard (berty1979) - 3 pts
  7. Toyota - Jarno Trulli (Prince 4851) - 2 pts
  8. Toyota - Ralf Schumacher - 1 pt

Driver of the Day

Please vote for your driver of the day in a reply to this post.

Last edited:
Was trying to get into the 1.27ths on the Nurb when this happened in the 54th lap.
(Notice the best time and last lap time, they are different laps with same time)

I was going like:
er8zk.png

And then in lap 64 I finally did it, although a 1.26xxx should be reachable with this car or at least a 1.27.2.

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry about that. Unfortunately the re-run I did is almost as bad as the first one in terms of performance, they both stutter really badly. Which I don't understand because I did a test record before the re-run and it was smooth as silk. I think it has something to do with the length/file size perhaps.

I think I'm going to just provide results this week, sorry to disappoint anyone who enjoys watching them.

I will upload it if you really want but it's really an unwatchable mess, like 1 frame a second.

Even though it's a slideshow? I do have race end image results...

I'm doing tests right now with different video codecs to make sure this doesn't happen again in the future.

Last edited:
Back