The F1TV Fantasy League '12 I *Weekend Results & Race Video Post #426*

What should the race distance % be set to?

• Total voters
United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
dj_hazardous
The F1TV Fantasy League '12 I

foonp300b.jpg

This league uses Formula 1: Championship Edition for PS3 and the F1TV feature included in the game. I will stream all races live including live commentary from me dj_hazardous and all other drivers on the grid this season. Let's read on for how it works...

Rules & Regulations

• There will be a Drivers Championship and a Constructors Championship
  • There are two methods of Qualifying (please see below)
  • Races will be streamed live HERE every Sunday @ 10PM UK Time (or 5PM US Central Time)
  • 'Variable' will always be chosen as the weather selection, throughout the season (except where otherwise stated)
  • The race distance for the entire season was decided in a poll, it will be at 100%

Qualifying

There are two ways of qualifying. One requires the game (Full-Quali) and for you to enter your own time via Time-Trial mode, the other (Random-Quali) does not require the game and your grid placement will be chosen at random by a list randomizer, link available below).

To full-qualify:

1. Start up F1: CE and choose the time trial mode. Select the car of your choice (and any other settings) & choose the track we are using at the time.
  2. After accomplishing your best time, stop the car and take a picture of the screen while the game is running. Your best time, car & track should be visible in the picture.

Once you have your picture, please post it in the thread. The time in your picture will be considered as your definitive time. You may also post fastest times in the thread to enhance competing, these won't be considered as your definitive time until a picture has been received.

The cut-off point for posting qualifying times is now at Sunday, 10:00PM UK TIME (or 5:00PM US CENTRAL TIME), every week. Anything after and you run the risk of getting a random grid placement (You'll have about 10 minutes after that time before I start the race so be quick ;)

*Users who don't own the game and therefore unable to enter a time will automatically be dropped below all user entered times. Random-quali users will be randomized on the grid by a list randomizer.

Teams/Drivers
  1. Ferrari - Felipe Massa (t3hgt3ftw1n - Random-Quali)
  2. Ferrari - Michael Schumacher
  3. McLaren-Mercedes - Juan Pablo Montoya (dj_hazardous - Full-Quali)
  4. McLaren-Mercedes - Kimi Räikkönen (lbsf1 - Random-Quali)
  5. Renault - Fernando Alonso (Hollow - Random-Quali)
  6. Renault - Giancarlo Fisichella (GT4 Genius - Full-Quali)
  7. BMW Sauber-BMW - Nick Heidfeld (RACECAR - Full-Quali)
  8. BMW Sauber-BMW - Jacques Villeneuve (GeorgePattle - Random-Quali)
  9. Honda - Rubens Barrichello (Liquid - Random-Quali)
  10. Honda - Jenson Button (hawkeye122 - Full-Quali)
  11. Williams-Cosworth - Nico Rosberg (ENTERSANDMAN13 - Full-Quali)
  12. Williams-Cosworth - Mark Webber IndyWolf - Random-Quali)
  13. Red Bull-Ferrari - David Coulthard - (berty1979 - Random-Quali)
  14. Red Bull-Ferrari - Christian Klien
  15. Toyota - Ralf Schumacher (steff123 - Full-Quali)
  16. Toyota - Jarno Trulli
  17. MF1-Toyota - Christijan Albers
    [*]MF1-Toyota - Tiago Monteiro
    [*]Super Aguri-Honda - Yuji Ide
  18. Super Aguri-Honda - Takuma Sato (akmuq - Random-Quali)
  19. Toro Rosso-Cosworth - Vitantonio Liuzzi (HKS racer - Random-Quali)
  20. Toro Rosso-Cosworth - Scott Speed

Legend:

Red: These drivers are confirmed already taken.
Green: These drivers are available and you may choose one to sign up with!

Drivers Championship Standings
  1. Ferrari - Michael Schumacher - 55 pts
  2. Renault - Fernando Alonso (Hollow) - 42 pts
  3. McLaren-Mercedes - Juan Pablo Montoya (dj_hazardous) - 42 pts
  4. Renault - Giancarlo Fisichella (GT4 Genius) - 39 pts
  5. BMW Sauber-BMW - Nick Heidfeld (RACECAR) - 26 pts
  6. Ferrari - Felipe Massa (t3hgt3ftw1n) - 24 pts
  7. Honda - Jenson Button (hawkeye122) - 18 pts
  8. McLaren-Mercedes - Kimi Räikkönen (lbsf1) - 17 pts
  9. Honda - Rubens Barrichello (Liquid) - 12 pts
  10. Williams-Cosworth - Nico Rosberg (ENTERSANDMAN13) - 12 pts
  11. Red Bull-Ferrari - David Coulthard - (berty1979) - 9 pts
  12. Toyota - Jarno Trulli - 7 pts
    [*]BMW Sauber-BMW - Jacques Villeneuve (GeorgePattle) - 3 pts
    [*]Toyota - Ralf Schumacher - (steff123) - 2 pts

Constructors Championship Standings

1. Renault (Hollow & GT4 Genius) - 81 pts
  2. Ferrari (t3hgt3ftw1n) - 79 pts
  3. McLaren-Mercedes (dj_hazardous & lbsf1) - 59 pts
  4. Honda (hawkeye122 & Liquid) - 30 pts
  5. BMW Sauber-BMW (RACECAR & GeorgePattle) - 25 pts
  6. Williams-Cosworth - (ENTERSANDMAN13 & IndyWolf) - 12 pts
  7. Toyota (steff123) - 9 pts
  8. Red Bull-Ferrari - (berty1979) - 9 pts

Points System

1. 10 pts
  2. 8 pts
  3. 6 pts
  4. 5 pts
  5. 4 pts
  6. 3 pts
  7. 2 pts
  8. 1 pt

Race Lineup

1. BAHRAIN (Bahrain International Circuit) Bahrain Grand Prix Weekend Results
  2. SEPANG (Sepang International Circuit) Malaysian Grand Prix Weekend Results
  3. MELBOURNE (Albert Park) Australian Grand Prix Weekend Results
  4. IMOLA (Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari) San Marino Grand Prix Weekend Results
  5. NURBURGRING (Nürburgring) European Grand Prix Weekend Results
  6. CATALUNYA (Circuit de Catalunya) Spanish Grand Prix Weekend Results
  7. MONTE CARLO (Circuit de Monaco) Monaco Grand Prix Weekend Results
  8. SILVERSTONE (Silverstone Circuit) British Grand Prix Weekend Results
  9. MONTREAL (Circuit Gilles Villeneuve) Canadian Grand Prix *This Weekend*
  10. INDIANAPOLIS (Indianapolis Motor Speedway) United States Grand Prix
  11. MAGNY-COURS (Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours) French Grand Prix
  12. HOCKENHEIM (Hockenheimring) German Grand Prix
  13. BUDAPEST (Hungaroring) Hungarian Grand Prix
  14. ISTANBUL (Istanbul Park) Turkish Grand Prix
  15. MONZA (Autodromo Nazionale Monza) Italian Grand Prix
  16. SHANGHAI (Shanghai Int. Circuit) Chinese Grand Prix
  17. SUZUKA (Suzuka Circuit 4) Japanese Grand Prix
  18. INTERLAGOS (Autódromo José Carlos Pace) Brazilian Grand Prix

To sign up, please send me a message with your choice of team/driver and choice of Full-Quali (game required) or Random-Quali (no game required).

I am very commited to making this a success so what are you waiting for? Let's race!

Last edited:
Alex p.
You should get your own thread to work first before attending here, this is emberassing.

He offered me this by PM because his camera works better. So don't jump to conclusions...

He offered me this by PM because his camera works better. So don't jump to conclusions...

I know. I'm just frustrated at the fact that you started this idea, I was excited for it, helped you to organize it (asked 35 people) and you didn't do much in the end, basically it failed.

Well, I didn't offer you to join because of that, it was more to the point of nothing happening in your league, but nevermind. Let the topic end there & let's start here. I'd appreciate it Alex if you could do the same and rustle up some players for this league. I promise it will take off. :P

nitrorocks & akmuq, please let me know if you will be taking part in full qualifying or not. Thanks.

Last edited:
A reminder to those doing full-qualifying;

You can start posting times straight away, it doesn't have to be your definitive time until the cut-off point and I have received a picture.

My first time is a 1:36.711, what about you guys?

EDIT:

My new time is 1:34.254.

By the way, if we are to have the race take place this Sunday we are going to need some more people to join by then, as I'd prefer not to start the season with the current amount of people we have taking part.

So if anybody can think of someone who might like to take part I'd appreciate it if you'd spread the word.

I tried messaging these users from the old league but the messages couldn't get through:

Omer Said
MazdaPrice
rex

Last edited:
Rex and Omer Said are My Friends that arent on this forum. MazdaPrice is though. He shouldnt be hard to find if you hang around the motorsport forum.

Can you help out and tell Rex and Omer Said to register and sign up to the league?

And what's MazdaPrice's correct username?

Uh, there's no wonder you never got your league together. You're so vaigue with everything. Is he going to register? What team/driver is he choosing?

And I tried sending 'MazdaPrice' a message and the forum reports the user does not exist.

Uh, there's no wonder you never got your league together. You're so vaigue with everything. Is he going to register? What team/driver is he choosing?

And I tried sending 'MazdaPrice' a message and the forum reports the user does not exist.

Hmmmm.....that's really odd....To me the search option never worked that well. And I don't know. he hasn't replied. Give him at least a day or so. :rolleyes: In reality, we won't get enough entrants for this weekend.

I don't really understand how this works.

I pick a driver you run a race on f1tv and I get points for that drivers finish position? Or is it different?

Bahrain will go ahead as planned. Me and the FIA confirms it.

Please see Teams/Drivers in the original post to see why.

Best get those times in to avoid random placement. The cut-off time is 8pm GMT (UK time) tomorrow (Saturday).

By the way, if anyone is refraining from posting their times until the last minute I'll be quite upset. This is not covert secret squirrel racing, it's public qualifying. If you have a time, post it. Be competitive. Not sneaky.

I'll take Massa* :D Hope I'm not too late!!! I've been struggling with my laptop lately, lagging at the 'Welcome' screen :scared:

*and also do the qualify, please :D

Last edited:
Back