The F1TV Fantasy League '12 I *Weekend Results & Race Video Post #426*

What should the race distance % be set to?

• Total voters
That's good I got 9th. :) but you have Alonso in a Renault. Arguably the best cars in the game besides the Ferraris.

And the Renault's are always high on the grid, so they're usually right after the full-qualifiers. Well done though, you and GT4 Genius are now leading the Constructors Championship (by 1 pt) and you're only 6 points behind ipswich in the Drivers Championship!

I'm still waiting for my first race win, I was close in the last race but Montoya made a mistake near the end, if he hadn't I'd have won, because he pitted before both Alonso & Schumacher.

I've watched them go into the pits a few times (think it's a bug when it allows you to see them occasionally). All they do is stop and start, you don't see any pitcrew or anything.

Now we're a quarter of the way through the season, I will be PM'ing (private messaging) everybody who has signed on to the league to make sure everyone is still in the league and paying attention to whats happening. If I don't receive a reply from the PM/or response in the thread within 2 weeks of the PM date I will be opening up the spot.

Fact is that I don't want the field filled up with people who aren't taking part in the league.

As a heads up, I will also be requesting that everyone counts up their own points come the concluding race before season end to make sure no mistakes have been made on my part for points awarded.

Nurnburgring will go ahead as planned, as well as a race video. I am confident this time that you will be able to view the smoothest and highest quality race video yet.

Last edited:
Now we're a quarter of the way through the season, I will be PM'ing (private messaging) everybody who has signed on to the league to make sure everyone is still in the league and paying attention. If I don't receive a reply from the PM within 2 weeks of the PM date I will be opening up the spot.

Fact is that I don't want the field filled up with people who aren't taking part in the league.

Nurnburgring will go ahead as planned, as well as a race video. I am confident this time that you will be able to view the smoothest and highest quality race video yet.

i think you should post it on here, i bet some people are just joining and then not even following how they are doing, whilst still being active on GTP.

Awesome, try Vimeo if youtube is being poor.

Well I have just posted it on here. :) So anybody that does not read & respond to that message AND a PM I will send shortly, will be in the deadzone of losing their spot. I couldn't say it simpler, all it will take is a comment here or a PM saying "I'm still watching".

As for other video hosts, I tried them at the start of the season (including Vimeo - I'm pretty sure I did) and none allowed files larger than 2GB.

But I am pretty sure I have finally managed to crack smooth video *fingers crossed* on YouTube.

There won't be a race next week without a decent quality video.

EDIT:

Sandman; do you have the game yet?

Last edited:
Well I have just posted it on here. :) So anybody that does not read & respond to that message AND a PM I will send shortly, will be in the deadzone of losing their spot. I couldn't say it simpler, all it will take is a comment here or a PM saying "I'm still watching".

As for other video hosts, I tried them at the start of the season (including Vimeo - I'm pretty sure I did) and none allowed files larger than 2GB.

But I am pretty sure I have finally managed to crack smooth video *fingers crossed* on YouTube.

There won't be a race next week without a decent quality video.

EDIT:

Sandman; do you have the game yet?

My other one go lost in the post as you know, but the guy was cool about it and gave me a full refund, i have got a copy off another seller and should be here in a few days. 👍

dj_hazardous
I've watched them go into the pits a few times (think it's a bug when it allows you to see them occasionally). All they do is stop and start, you don't see any pitcrew or anything.

Oh. That's quite lame. :lol:

Still here. Would hate to get banned.

I won't be banning anyone, just removing the inactive users that don't reply to my private message (when I send it) within 2-4 weeks. Anyone who posts in the thread regularly won't even receive the message and has nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
I'm still here keeping an eye on the thread, losing hope with Raikkonen though.

Raikonnen-y-u-no-win.jpg

lbsf1
I'm still here keeping an eye on the thread, losing hope with Raikkonen though.

:lol: has anyone here scrolled through the drivers and see how funny their pictures are? Riakkonen and Massa are very fatz

I just did a half an hour practice session and my best time so far is a 1 minute 30.2, but when i get on tonight im sure i can take a second or so off.

EDIT: can do much lower but this will do for now

scaled.php

Last edited:
I just did a half an hour practice session and my best time so far is a 1 minute 30.2, but when i get on tonight im sure i can take a second or so off.

EDIT: can do much lower but this will do for now

Hm, not bad. A 1.28.0 is possible at least. :D

Consider my settings from the previous track and you should do better.

Nice time. I've noticed the time trial mode has a glitch by giving incorrect times occasionally, is your time so far a 1:29 or a 1:30 like you said?

EDIT:

I think I'm going to use my controller from now on, this game does a real bad job of handling steering wheel input because I do a lot better with the pad for some reason.

Sandman, just to let you know; only post an image until you deem it as your final time. You can post times that may not be your fastest by text. However my rules pertain that the time in your image is your final. So please remember that.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Lap time incoming. Lots of laps around this track in multiple sims help alot, though I think I might be spoiled by GT5 because this track seems very incorrect.

Edit: 1'29.058

picture.php

Edit 2: Holy crap. 1'28.560

picture.php

Last edited:
I did not set a time for Nurburgring. I apologise Hazard. I'm not going to make excuses about not enough time etc. I plain forgot -_-. What's my penalty?

Race Video

Now in widescreen with the smoothest video quality yet. Please give the video a 'Like' if you enjoyed watching it and don't forget to watch in high quality (480p).

Qualifying Results/Grid

50375771.jpg

Race Results

SPOILER! Click on the links below to see race results.

Positions 1-11
Positions 12-22

Last edited:
Back