Adrianf1 photography \ Gallery HD | 25/06/12 / RED BULL HANGAR-7

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adrianf1
  • 470 comments
  • 46,427 views
C30b.png

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

- 4 -

- 5 -

- 6 -

- 7 -

- 8 -


<<<<< If you like it, comment below please! >>>>>
​
 
Last edited:
Amazing work! :drool: Reminds me of the Polestar C30.
 
Picture 2 and 4 are out of this world! :drool:
 
Nice work, good use of the editing tools. The lighting looks really good.
 
amazing work :drool: really liked your volvo 👍
 
Fantastic work man! Realism at its best:D. The light is perfect and the colour choise is fundamental:tup:;). Great set:sly:.
 
Nice C30!! What paint color is that?
 
Great work as usual ,Adrian ! :drool: 👍
 
Nice work, good use of the editing tools. The lighting looks really good.

amazing work :drool: really liked your volvo 👍

Fantastic work man! Realism at its best:D. The light is perfect and the colour choise is fundamental:tup:;). Great set:sly:.

Nice C30!! What paint color is that?

It's a DLC paint, I think that is the fluorescence ¿002?

Very nice !:drool:

Great work as usual ,Adrian ! :drool: 👍

Wow, thank you so much for these comments, sincerely, thanks!!! :)
 
I really like the tones! 👍
 
That color really fits the C30. Great set again, Adrian! My fav is #2. :drool:
 
First I gotta say you have the coolest banner by far. The pics are looking great too, very nice
 
I'm back! :dopey:

MRTC.png




















<<<<< If you like it, comment below please! >>>>>​
​
 
Damn straight fire boy!!! I love your style very nice.:drool:
 
Mazda%2520Roadster%2520Touring%2520Car%2520%25285%2529.jpg

:drool:👍

Welcome back, Adrian!
 
Not bad. Not bad at all. ;) 👍

Welcome back broski.
 
If I had to pick one shot as my favourite, then it would be number 7.
 
PZonda.png

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

- 4 -

- 5 -

- 6 -

- 7 -

- 8 -

- 9 -

- 10 -

- 11 -


<<<<< If you like it, comment below please! >>>>>​
 
Last edited:
Love the last shot! :drool:
 
Nice shots! :D
 
Back