PURE | Congrat's to members going on to GT Academy National Finals!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 68 comments

Should CALM Le Mans 3 hours - Saturday, June 9th or Sunday, June 10th?

• Saturday, June 9th

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Sunday, June 10th

Votes: 23 74.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like a great combo. That would be an intense series for sure. I like.

R1600Turbo
Wardez, here's a quick photo that goes along with that idea I pitched the other night. These cars are super close, literally every track I tested them at they were within .150 seconds of each other.

Those look sexy.

Here.

I think I have my mind set on reviving the IS-F RM series once this season of FMSC is over. This of course depends on if we get any epic DLC between now and then. :)

Last edited:
Hi there to all PURE members and PURE fans! :D

After raing on PURE JGTS i have to say that I become a PURE fanatic, and this is because GV27 told me about the series 👍 Long life to PURE series!!!! :bowdown:

I think a revival is in order. ;)👍

ISF_RM_logo1.png

dethc0re6
I still have mine. I drive it often, it's so much fun.

I'd like to get it going again, we'll see. It would be after FMSC in the 10pm est time slot. But I might be moving to Salt Lake soon to train for a CDL license.

Major announcements, restructuring and re-focus coming soon.

Stay-tuned.

PM, sent :crazy:

Last edited:
No worries Will, thanks for reviving this post, spend a while looking for it before I came to page one of the forum xD.

Anyway, a couple quick announcements:

We've got an official Facebook and Youtube account for Pure going now, here:

http://www.facebook.com/PureRacingEvolutionFanpage

http://www.youtube.com/user/pureracingevolution

and right, updated stewards list (GTP Names):

Biffy
cicua
CSLACR
Dr_Watson
Green
GV27
Litchi
MULE_9242
outlaw4rc
Paginas1
R1600Turbo
RIP_Welsh_Don
twistedfirework
Wardez
will-i-am
carracerptp

Aderrrm
Supersic
Denilson
BrosifDuder
WiiFreak
Scanny_Flick
redreevos
OwensRacing
TheMinion
Iforcev8
PureGTMuzz
Andil

Last edited:
PURE Incident Penalty Outline (PURE IPO)

Note: this penalty set is geared toward serious championship series that contend with heavy damage and have race distances of around one hour. They may be modified to suit light-damage series or various race distances to scale time penalties accordingly.

Objective:
The focus of this penalty set is to encourage good sportsmanship behavior on track. It gives the opportunity to the drivers that commit the offences to "right their wrongs" during a race in order to reach compromise instantly and avoid the necessity of review and deliberation. Simply waiting for the driver you faulted to reclaim their position relative to you before an incident shall suffice in correcting the mistake, most of the time.

/Incident Penalty Outline /
Time penalties
1 - Using an illegal car specification - Disqualification
2 - Over-stepping more than two tires past track boundaries more than three times during a race - 30 seconds
3 - Disregarding pre-defined 'hard' boundaries such as pit lane entry and exit markings - 10 seconds
4 - False race start/Jump start - 20 seconds
5 - Avoidable contact resulting in lost time and not yielding position back to victim * - 50 seconds
6 - Avoidable contact resulting in damage - 40 seconds
7 - Illegal blocking/blue flag rule/forcing drivers off track** - 30 seconds
8 - Not yielding position(s) gained through course cutting - 40 seconds
9 - Rejoining track from out of bounds resulting in blocking race traffic - 20 seconds
10 - Sustained aggressive driving during race *** - First detailed warning
11 - Committing any offense while under probation - Championship disqualification

How to self-serve or otherwise resolve the incidents during the race, effectively ridding or severely reducing penalties, classifying the accident a racing incident
1 - Not applicable.
2 - Let off the throttle by at least 50% for at least 3 seconds after cutting, do more so at your own discretion if a more severe cut has taken place.
3 - See 2. If cutting on pit entry, simply either hold yourself in the pit stall for three seconds after release (use the start button) or give a slow start coming out of the pits by using less than 50% throttle for at least 3 seconds.
4 - Either get back in line or give back positions gained. If you caused the field to al jump start in a mess, the formation lap must be reformed and corrected on the next lap.
5 - Wait for the victim to re-gain control and start again behind them. You are not to attempt a re-pass until going past two major (numbered) corners.
6 - Wait for the victim to re-gain control and start again behind them. You are not to attempt a re-pass until going past two major (numbered) corners.
7 - Wait for the victim to re-gain control and start again behind them. You are not to attempt a re-pass until going past two major (numbered) corners.
8 - Allow the driver to safely re-take their position before the following lap ends.
9 - Allow all drivers past and start behind them. (See #5)
10 - If it’s apparent enough to the driver, simply serving a self-sustained 15 second pit box hold penalty will resolve the issue on track.
11. Not applicable

*The rule for yielding positions is that you must wait for the car you affected to rejoin or otherwise reorient themselves into the race on track no matter how long it takes for them to do so. Once they are on an effective course either to continue the race or make their way to pit lane for repairs you are allowed to overtake normally as per OLR rules.

**Blue flag rules state that lapped drivers, in the same class, must do their best to allow the leaders an unobstructed racing line. If the lapping car approaches the back-marker during mid-corner or if in a group of multiple back-markers then they must be treated the same as in a mixed class race with said driver(s) being the lower class - this means the lapping driver must follow basic multi-class racing etiquette, allow the drivers to hold regular lines and overtake at the safest following opportunity.

*** Being warned the second time will incur a championship points penalty of a value equal to 7th place position in the championship. A third warning will put the driver in probation therein by committing any subsequent offence will cause them disqualification from the championship.

Pure steward list updated. Added paulmac2k9 (GTP_PaulMac) and SohnVonStig (GTP_SohnVonStig)

Last edited:

EKTuU.png

Coming Soon PURE sanctioned series:

PURE | LILOO

PURE | P.O.W.E.R

PURE | EU vs US Series

Currently running PURE sanctioned series:

PURE | Chevy Camaro Cup

PURE | CALM

PURE | GATE

PURE sanctioned spot races:

PURE | TR Motegi GT500

PURE 2.4 Hours at Daytona

PURE sponsored series (permitted to use partial rules, regulations, or structure provided by PURE):

DA's Super GT Series

Intercontinental GT500 Championship

Completed PURE sanctioned series:

PURE | R32 Challenge

PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup Hydra Tuning World Championship - Season 4

PURE | GT4 Cup - Season 3

PURE | Flyin' Miata Trophy Cup - Season 1

GTRA | RSeat World Super GT Championship - Season 3
(All PURE stewards are allowed to review racing incidents and collaborate in awarding penalties within the series)

PURE | Integra Word Championship - Season 3

PURE | DTM

PURE | Mazdaspeed RX-7 Challenge - Season 1

PURE | Japanese Grand Touring Series - Season 1
(Banner series)

Last edited:
Announcing a new spec racing league next week. This will be a new regularly scheduled spec racing lobby run by Pure core members.

Upcoming series:

• Denilson - EU vs US series [open]
    August - November / Saturday 7.00 UTC
  • Litchi - Elise '96 RM series [open]
    September - October/ Friday 19.00 UTC
  • Biffy - FIA GT3 series [open]
    late-Summer/Fall? / weekend
  • Aderrrm - FIA GT4 series [open]
    Fall? / Saturdays 18.00 UTC
  • Wardez - WSGTC 4 [open]
    October - December/ Saturdays 19.00 UTC
  • Wardez - FMSC 5 [open]
    October - December/ Sundays 19.00 UTC & 8.00 PM EST
  • GV27 - P.O.W.E.R [open]
    Fall/ ?time?
  • Wardez - JGTS 2 [invitational]
    January - March / Sundays 18.00 UTC
  • TomMcD - Mystery series
    September - ? / 16.00 UTC (tentative)

Last edited:
Announcing a new spec racing league next week. This will be a new regularly scheduled spec racing lobby run by Pure core members.

Upcoming series:

• Wardez - FMSC 5 [open]
    October - December/ Sundays 19.00 UTC & 8.00 PM EST

👍 Can't wait. What is the new SPEC series?

Also, lots more stuff we can't reveal just yet that's cooking up at the moment in our private forum.

Including a nice few spot races thrown in as well.

Also, web site and infrastructure and lots of other bonus features.

👍 Can't wait. What is the new SPEC series?

Check the forum 👍

But you can be sure it'll be one hell of a spec series with all of the experience we've gained.

Also
>.>

<.<

New GT500 specification updates

Also, lots more stuff we can't reveal just yet that's cooking up at the moment in our private forum.

Including a nice few spot races thrown in as well.

Also, web site and infrastructure and lots of other bonus features.

Check the forum
👍

But you can be sure it'll be one hell of a spec series with all of the experience we've gained.

Also
>.>

<.<

New GT500 specification updates

Can't see it, do we have a PURE only forum now?

Pleased to announced a new addition to PURE

I've always had a healthy respect for GTP Indycar's TomMcD and the way he run things. He's one of the best organizers on GTP and his approach to GT5 is in total spiritual alignment with ours.

So I reached out and we struck a deal. The GTP Indycar series will from Season 3 on will be run under the PURE banner.

He's still in the process of gearing up season 3 to run sometime in September, so feel free to pop into the discussion thread to give the series a look over if you haven't yet and to welcome them to the group.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=260839

I had the pleasure of racing in season 2's Indy 500 where Tom really impressed me with his professionalism and no ******** attitude. If that's not Pure, I don't know what.

We will be providing full adminstrative league support, stat tracking, and driver registration, as well as all other nifty misc. services the Pure provides.

Good on ya!

Updated the second and third posts with member restructure and series roll call.

Back