Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

Lightweight vs Shed of Powa. :lol:

Ok, enough 1-liners and such, it's getting to needless spam we could talk about in VMs. :lol:

Lightweight vs Shed of. :lol:

When do you think you will tune the 510? I kinda need it for my Fanfic.

Well, I'm kinda late for the party, but happy birthday to ya, Onboy. :cheers: Don't eat the candles, or you might explode!:dopey: Keep going strong.:)

P.S: Consider this my birthday present :)

A french scout by the campfire: Peugeot 106 S16 "Marshmellow" by Onboy

Ok, so this here small car is one of the Outlaws's tunes for the new seasonal, the 430 "but you can get much more dough if you use a 350 pp car"pp series. Onboy decided to be much more specific, choosing the Cape Ring event as a beacon to identify this car's roots. So, you get a small 106, that is not a Rallye, that doesn't seem to pack much heat. You could say this isn't worth your time, driving around in a small french cheese grater. I mean, it's not that menacing!

Do that, however, and you will ignore a amazingly fun car, one that will always put a big smile on your face. You see, power ain't everything in car world, and this little toaster can smoke much more powerful cars in corners. Why? Peugeot hot hatch, that's why. It has a lot of grip, and it's Speedy Gonzales quick when you do a corner. I once did one the last corners with 2 wheels on the inside of the corrector and I thought for a second I was doing a gutter turn, like in Initial D! That shows this car can make the event a breeze. And it will earn you a lot of dough. A money marshmellow? You bet. A true fun Peugeot, and one that will give you many great moments. If I have a problem, is that it's too specific. Why not make a all rounder car, one that could work on more tracks? But never mind that, it's one hell of a frenchie.

Last edited:
I have a tune for the 450 pp DT , it's a Renault and I made 1:43:351 (3406th place)

Can I upload it or .. wait ?

I have a tune for the 450 pp DT , it's a Renault and I made 1:43:351 (3406th place)

Can I upload it or .. wait ?
Feel free to post a tune whenever you like.👍👍

I'll try and get the index updated later today.:drool:

Oh and before I forget Happy belated birthdays to both Onboy and krenkme!:cheers:

Oh and before I forget Happy belated birthdays to both Onboy and krenkme!:cheers:

krenkme ***** ? : O :ouch:

Happy Birthday , I was completly clueless about this :dopey:

XDesperado67

Thanks Harv. :cheers:

You may need to leave a space open under my name for a tune, the way the GT shootout is going :grumpy:

LanceVance
krenkme ***** ? : O :ouch:

Happy Birthday , I was completly clueless about this :dopey:

Yep, birthday was Monday, and PD gave me a Triumph Spitfire... I guess that gives up my age :dopey:

Yep, birthday was Monday, and PD gave me a Triumph Spitfire... I guess that gives up my age :dopey:

xD

Well this is your honor and Onboy althought none of you is french and has 450 pp ..

Renault Sport Megane Renault Sport 2.0 '08 "Toda la fuerza" - 450pp

7310578194_b40df4e338_z.jpg

Car : Premium - Renault Sport Megane Renault Sport '08

Buy :
-Weight Reductions 1/2/3
-Window Weight Reduction
-Racing Air filter
-Sports Exhaust Manifold
-Sports Exaust
-Fully Custom Transmition
-Fully Custom Suspension kit
-Fully Custom LSD
-Fly Wheel - Semi-Racing
-Clutch - Twin - Plate
- Oil Change (0 miles)
- Rims - BBS LM-R Colour Mapple Orange

Tune :

Weight - 1166kg
Powa - 257 pp
PP - 450pp

Suspension :

Ride Height : -14/-19
Spring Rate: 9.1/5.8
Dampers Extension : 6/7
Dampers Compression : 5/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 5/2
Camber Angle: 1.0/1.5
Toe:-0.05/-0.15

LSD :
Toque: 15
Accelaration: 15
Braking: 15

Transmition:

Set to 155 mph
then :

1st gear:3.170
2nd gear:2.150
3rd gear:1.550
4th gear:1.200
5th gear:1.000
6th gear:0.810

then settle final gear :

Should say that the max speed is 162 mph (upper right side)

Brakes :
6/4

This car has lot's of power for this TT . It handles the corners very good. Althought some times when given too much trottle ..

7310578500_764d884349_z.jpg

But if threated nicely , no worries :lol:

I'v made a time of 1:43:351 (3406th place for now ..) by listening on my radio and driving smothly :sly:

7310578368_c1ddb11f4c.jpg
7310578054_2319d990b5_n.jpg

Soo the gold is garateed . :D

Have a good time .. and for my PSN buddys the car is shared !.

Hulk wants feedback ! :sly:

trackripper123
Monday? 28th May right?

You have the same birthday as me. :lol:

Well a happy birthday to you as well :cheers:. What did PD give you?

@Lance, before the TT is over I will try your tune 👍

When is the OP beeing updated ? :dopey:
Okay updated Op to include LanceVance and linked all the recent tunes in the index.👍👍

If I've missed anything tuff:crazy: no really if I've missed something let me know and I'll attempt to fix it.

New phone gives me a much more stable internet connection for my PS3 but the way its webbrowser interfaces with this site makes editing posts a pain, especially larger ones like the Op and Index.:drool:

I'm going to post a settup for 500 pp FR Mt. Aso tomorrow

Also will include other 5 special editions that will come with all 500 pp FR seasonal tune (to all tracks).

LanceVance
I'm going to post a settup for FR Mt. Aso .

Also will include other 5 special editions that will come with all 500 pp FR seasonal tune (to all tracks).

It seems the Outlaws have a tuner that wants to post tunes :dopey:

*lights fuse, runs away*

It seems the Outlaws have a tuner that wants to post tunes :dopey:

*lights fuse, runs away*

Ahh.... A wiseguy eh, we have been busy tearin' up the rainbow chickens former ride.:mischievous:
- sarcasm

Actually I've been busy tuning the race cars and not sure if Despy wants me cluttering up the garage by posting them. I'm ready for his Summer shootout and have been checking out some cars based on the hints he's given in the F.I.T.T. thread so I'll have something to post soon. :dopey:

Last edited:
7353789602_ed099646f3_z.jpg

Little look to it :D

btw for now he's not tuned (suspension , transmition , LSD all stock) just got it to 450 pp and I still managed to win :dopey:

Special editions :

1-S0UL_CHICKEN
2-Onboy123
3-XDesperado67
4-krenkme
5-_______:sly:

Last edited:
Ahh.... A wiseguy eh, we have been busy tearin' up the rainbow chickens former ride.:mischievous:
- being mean

:(...:(...:(...:dopey: Has anyone tried the ride? Just wondering.

Actually I've been busy tuning the race cars and not sure if Despy wants me cluttering up the garage by posting them. I'm ready for his Summer shootout and have been checking out some cars based on the hints he's given in the F.I.T.T. thread so I'll have something to post soon. :dopey:

Good to see you back in form... when will the shootout start? :dopey:

Last edited:
Hook me up with that 500pp FR Challenge Tune Lance! If you need a fogey (an old dude's) tune just hollar into the cone that is in my ear...LOL

Many thanks in advance!

Wallbanger's 2nd Annual FF Summer Shootout is up and rolling!
Let's go make some noise folks!:gtpflag:

Actually I'v been a little upset with this car + Mt. Aso ....

First I changed oil plus a few upgrades 450pp and keept the SH tires ... I bought the Fully custom trans , LSD , and suspension. Didn't made any change to them , went to the track and got a nice and fun drive and finished with an advantage of 2.256 (Like it shows in the picture).

After that , I'v tried to tune it , just to see if I could make it better ...
I entered the track and the car always spins out on the 1st straight . I had made it worse and finished 3rd , 15.xxx seconds behind 1st place. :nervous:

Soo my conclusion is ... when it comes to Mt. Aso , I will not make a tune , as it makes the car worst.

Back