Bob Polak's 1969 Mini Marcos, Mark III, Number 73
BobPolak-Marcos-Mini-AA.jpg

sent to Ouwtje :)
Marcos Replica? NICE!!!! 👍

Love the wheel arches...👍

Petty SRT8 sent to Ouwtje. Going to have a play with trying to bring photos with mine as well....fear of matters techo can be overcome :lol:

Sent through a little orange gift to try and ease the wounds from last night.

The Avro 720 Mirage, I'll try and add pictures later.

I really love all Ford GT replicas,waiting to try that out when it's ready 👍

Mike Essa's Formula D BMW Z4
IMG_9715-mike-essa-bmw-z4-copy.jpg

PS:This is a pure drifting machine.Don't expect to take it out for a normal race...you'll be disappointed!!The color I chose is a DLC,GT Grey 004-N,but you can pick anything that you believe suits the real car.I recommend 3 combinations for the tires:
1)Comfort hard front and rear
2)Comfort soft front,Comfort hard rear
3)Sport soft front,Sport hard rear
Finally due to GT5 restrictions the engine power is restricted(real car has almost 600 PS) and that for a moment made me want to cancel this Replica,but it's one of my favorite drift machines and I wanted to share it with you.Really looking forward for comments from the drifters amongst you :)

This one?
PraadeAhrweiler-3.jpg

My apologies, forgot to label it... :(

There hasn't been a feature in GT5, that also copies the labels. So I just forgot to label it on arrival.
My fault, but happy we managed to figure it out.... 👍 👍

Been wondering when a Mini Marcus would come, and here it is!!!! Cool though!!!

Love the wheel arches...👍

Petty SRT8 sent to Ouwtje. Going to have a play with trying to bring photos with mine as well....fear of matters techo can be overcome :lol:

Cheers mate, thank you!! 👍

Takero RB-1 Odyssey has been sent 👍

Cheers mate, thank you too!! 👍

Almost done with this.

M5 by Kelleners Sport

[...]

Nice BMW!! 👍

Now I'm curious how it looks :) :)
Thank you for sending it mate.

Mike Essa's Formula D BMW Z4
IMG_9715-mike-essa-bmw-z4-copy.jpg

PS:This is a pure drifting machine.Don't expect to take it out for a normal race...you'll be disappointed!!The color I chose is a DLC,GT Grey 004-N,but you can pick anything that you believe suits the real car.I recommend 3 combinations for the tires:
1)Comfort hard front and rear
2)Comfort soft front,Comfort hard rear
3)Sport soft front,Sport hard rear
Finally due to GT5 restrictions the engine power is restricted(real car has almost 600 PS) and that for a moment made me want to cancel this Replica,but it's one of my favorite drift machines and I wanted to share it with you.Really looking forward for comments from the drifters amongst you :)

Cool, another driftcar.....JKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK test it please (he is our DT - top #10 drifter)

@Everybody (who sends cars)

Unfortunately I will be away from Friday onward for one-and-a-half-week. Gonna celebrate Midsummer with 3 Swedish families in a rented cabin in Sweden :D
So, my biggest fear would be a pile (50) of unlabeled cars waiting for my acceptance. Therefor I would like to ask you all to at least label the car before sending.
Not labeling "setup-A" but fill the message line when chosing a car to send.
This way, I can just accept one at the time and label directly 👍 👍

Tonight I will fire up the ps3 (after 3 days) to see the damage :P

Outeke, have a good trip! ...and good luck with your team, I know we made it a little bit harder for you, ...:) but my bet is, you'll get through to next round.
I'll postpone my latest cars for your return.

Have a good trip mate....and make sure you leave some cars shared before you go :lol:

:cheers:

Thanks mate!!

Outeke, have a good trip! ...and good luck with your team, I know we made it a little bit harder for you, ...:) but my bet is, you'll get through to next round.
I'll postpone my latest cars for your return.

Thanks, will be good weather next week...

Yeah congrats mate, but was it me, or did the referee forgot to blow his whislle twice for touching the ball by hand? Unfortunately, those mistakes happen... But we expected to play bad....all has to do with our coach.

Wednesday will be judgement day. We can go out then... :lol:
But IMO, if we couldn't win from Denmark, we don't deserve to be there at all.

Just asking. Hartge 1M with 401 HP and Manhart`s kit = 420 HP???
Reference:

"BMW specialty tuner Hartge arrives on scene a little late with their 1-Series M Coupe (E82) engine tuning program following a handful of tuners before them.

Nonetheless, the German tuner offers a tweaked ECU and stainless steel rear silencer with dual round tail pipes (diameter 80 mm) giving the standard 3.0-liter N54B30A twin-turbo engine with its 340 HP (250 kW / 335 bhp) and 500 Nm (369 lb-ft) of torque a new power output level of 401 HP (295 kW / 396 bhp) and 530 Nm (391 lb-ft).

Hartge lists the 0-200 km/h (124mph) sprint at 11.34 seconds which is 2.18 seconds faster than the stock 1M.

For reference, Manhart's kit for the 1M produces 420 HP (309 kW / 414 bhp) while both RevoZport's and TechTec's makes 450 HP (336 kW / 444 bhp), to name a few.

Other items available for the 1M Coupe include 30 mm lowering sports springs, boot lid spoiler, roof spoiler, aluminium pedals and HARTGE floor mats in black velour.

Read more: http://www.worldcarfans.com/112031442378/hartge-tunes-bmw-1-series-m-coupe-to-401hp#ixzz1xJnPGDHL"

Yes, yes, yes. My mistake, I have already corrected it since I check my cars to the real one before sending. (not that I have sent it yet, still have to do some tweaking.)

Techno PRO Spirit MR-S
190hp
maxrev57.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_3.jpg

Unfortunately I will be away from Friday onward for one-and-a-half-week. Gonna celebrate Midsummer with 3 Swedish families in a rented cabin in Sweden :D
So, my biggest fear would be a pile (50) of unlabeled cars waiting for my acceptance. Therefor I would like to ask you all to at least label the car before sending.
Not labeling "setup-A" but fill the message line when chosing a car to send.
This way, I can just accept one at the time and label directly 👍 👍

Tonight I will fire up the ps3 (after 3 days) to see the damage :P

Have a safe trip mate. 👍

Anyone have a copy of that Mini Marcos you can upload ?
Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Techno PRO Spirit MR-S
190hp
[...]
[...]

Have a safe trip mate. 👍

Anyone have a copy of that Mini Marcos you can upload ?
Thanks in advance :)

Thanks mate, for the trip and the car! 👍
Good looking picture, it looks like it came from the in-field 👍 👍
I can put the Mini Marcos online tonight...

I haven't updated the OP for days, but I can say there are 8 new cars!
Hopefully will do it tonight!!

Mr. Orange-Head with over 6.000 posts,

I apologize my laziness but could you update me (AAA-Replika) before you are leaving orange ground to go to the land where all the women and children are dancing around trees with flowers in their hairs and making knots into coulorful ribbons? (And men are usually drunken while they have to watch this...)
Anway. Have a great holiday... :lol:

I promise I will do some (more than 10 cars) footage before the week has ended. 👍

Mr. Orange-Head with over 6.000 posts,

I apologize my laziness but could you update me (AAA-Replika) before you are leaving orange ground to go to the land where all the women and children are dancing around trees with flowers in their hairs and making knots into coulorful ribbons? (And men are usually drunken while they have to watch this...)
Anway. Have a great holiday... :lol:

I promise I will do some (more than 10 cars) footage before the week has ended. 👍

I'm the spam-o-lator...piles and piles of crap coming out of my fingers.
But as you can see, I try to limit it a bit...
Yeah, PM me which replica's your missing and I fix it before Friday!

Midsommer is a wonderful thing for kids and dad's...
And if Holland manages to become #2 in our pool. Then on Midsommer evening we have a Dutch match!!!!

So...a little schedule to keep track of activities....

Day: Dancing around the pole, drinking beer
Afternoon: BBQ, drinking beer
Evening: Watching Holland play, drinking beer

Oh I see I just created another useless post :lol: 👍

Have a great trip buddy, here's another orange gift before you go:)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Concept 358

Car shared on zakyta_Replica, enjoy:tup:

I'm the spam-o-lator...piles and piles of crap coming out of my fingers.
But as you can see, I try to limit it a bit...
Yeah, PM me which replica's your missing and I fix it before Friday!

Midsommer is a wonderful thing for kids and dad's...
And if Holland manages to become #2 in our pool. Then on Midsommer evening we have a Dutch match!!!!

So...a little schedule to keep track of activities....

Day: Dancing around the pole, drinking beer
Afternoon: BBQ, drinking beer
Evening: Watching Holland play, drinking beer

Oh I see I just created another useless post :lol: 👍

To answer the monkey is never useless! 👍

This Wednesday the Dutch match is something like a Deathmatch... :( Not general German thinking I guess but I don`t want Holland leaving the tournament before the quarter finals... That sounds ambiguous if you bold "before"... :lol:

Ah, I see, you forgot:
Night: Sleeping, drinking beer :lol:

EDIT: Awesome AMG just above my post. 👍 IT`S ORANGE!!!

Last edited:
Have a great trip buddy, here's another orange gift before you go:)

2010 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Concept 358
[...]
[...][/URL]

Car shared on zakyta_Replica, enjoy:tup:

Thank you my friend, we will have a great time :D
Hopefully my new phone will arrive before leaving... (Ordered the HTC One X)

IOrange, I love Orange, nice replica Sir Z!
That one would fit perfectly next to the other Orange ones :D :D :D

To answer the monkey is never useless! 👍

Ah, I see, you forgot:
Night: Sleeping, drinking beer :lol:

EDIT: Awesome AMG just above my post. 👍 IT`S ORANGE!!!

A monkey answering a monkey :D Way to go Jack!

More suitable...
Night: Pass out, sleep like a baby

ps. Yeah Wednesday we'll see if we stay friends :lol: :lol: :lol:
It would be a pity, we're #2 on Fifa's list...but play like #13!
If we play equal (which is doable) we have to kick Ronaldo's butt with a 0-5 score!!
But with the current playstyle... left footer on right and right footer on left, having van Persie in and leaving Huntelaar out...is for sure a no-go-win...

I'd say..... do something about that 👍 (as long as you don't build a look-a-like)

LOL, I'd like to, but 'look-a-like Made in China rip-offs' are my specialty :sly:

Already got 21 people 'scammed' under my belt :sly:

Cool, another driftcar.....JKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK test it please (he is our DT - top #10 drifter)...
#4 Now 👍
LOL, I'd like to, but 'look-a-like Made in China rip-offs' are my specialty :sly:

Already got 21 people 'scammed' under my belt :sly:

Nice work :lol:

Cya later all I got dates with doc today...

Oh #4....little Finnish champion!
[...]

I´m #251... Really... Believe me... I`m a drift pro... Can`t proof because it`s #251. List cuts off 250+... :lol:

#4? Worldwide? OMG!!! :bowdown: I hardly know how to write "drift". The drifting world is absolutely unknown to me. OMG, dat JK83, he`s #4... :bowdown:

Oh #4....little Finnish champion!
[...]

I´m #251... Really... Believe me... I`m a drift pro... Can`t proof because it`s #251. List cuts off 250+... :lol:

#4? Worldwide? OMG!!! :bowdown: I hardly know how to write "drift". The drifting world is absolutely unknown to me. OMG, dat JK83, he`s #4... :bowdown:

EDIT:
TOP 250: semipro driver
TOP 100: pro driver
TOP 50: alien driver
TOP 10: god-like driver
TOP 1: Who the **** is Sebastian Vettel?

ÄHM, did I copy my own post???? :confused:

EDIT: Some more information. Belgium (not participating the EC) people do support the Elftal? Couldn`t believe as I heard that. But it`s for a good cause. Auction was sold for about 3.000 Euro and thousands of Belgiums now are wearing orange clothes etc. :lol: Won`t help anyway!

Last edited:
:D funny idea

That orange outlaw showed some good sprinter qualities at the end of the video... :lol:

EDIT:
Found this one. The reason behind Netherlands depression.
krohn-dehli1_Diashow.jpg

But: Germany be aware! The condemned live longer.

HEAVY EDIT:
Netherlands dreamt of this happend in reality...

Last edited:
Back