Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Now make sure you hammer Portugal.

You will be removed from my friends list ... after I borrowed your nice replica :lol:

A little football history between Portugal against The Netherlands

Portugal Won: 6x
Draw: 3x
Portugal Lost: 1x

Anyway, we will see ...

You will be removed from my friends list ... after I borrowed your nice replica :lol:

Anyway, we will see ...

Can you please move out of Holland? Damn your not worthy to have anything in Orange nor a Dutch flag under your avatar!!!!

Can you please move out of Holland? Damn your not worthy to have anything in Orange nor a Dutch flag under your avatar!!!!

Why, only because I'm Portuguese?
Yes, I live in The Netherlands but that doesn't mean I can not have feelings for my country, like you do as it should be.
If you are a patriot, so do I.
By the way did I say something wrong, did I depreciate you, I don't think so ... so grow up and go further with your life.
:grumpy:

Thanks foer that ich....I don't know how to get the transmission set vso that i am able to get the power matched up with the revs...if that makes sense. And I added as much ballast as i could in game.

What would you recommend to get it matched as closely to maintain replica integrity? One, I can't read German and can only go off the 'supercars' site. Is the site itself accurate with the figures represented, I guess for our purposes it is fine to go with that, my suspension settings were 'artistically licensed' based on an in-game setup which was also set at the 'ring'.

Parts to install will be like: ECU, sports exhaust, oilchange, dunno if thats enough to get 226hp, so maybe also install airfilter and catalytic conv. to get these
for the suspension: don't know which one, but they use custom Bilstein suspensions, springrates: F:9.05 R:8.55, lowering: 30 to 50mm at front & rear.
transmission is stock.

@schlep16: I just know, that the car sits about 1cm lower, and it has a 15% stiffer suspension.

Parts to install will be like: ECU, sports exhaust, oilchange, dunno if thats enough to get 226hp, so maybe also install airfilter and catalytic conv. to get these
for the suspension: don't know which one, but they use custom Bilstein suspensions, springrates: F:9.05 R:8.55, lowering: 30 to 50mm at front & rear.
transmission is stock.

@schlep16: I just know, that the car sits about 1cm lower, and it has a 15% stiffer suspension.

Thanks for that mate...I'll get to that and see how she goes. Why would the figures opn the 'supercars' be different to what you have?

Yes, I live in The Netherlands but that doesn't mean I can not have feelings for my country, like you do as it should be.
By the way did I say something wrong, did I depreciate you, I don't think so ... so grow up and go further with your life.

Oh your Portuguese? Didn't know mate. Of course you can cheer for them instead 👍

Althrough, your last sentense makes me see things different now.

Oh your Portuguese? Didn't know mate. Of course you can cheer for them instead 👍

No problem ... I'm glad you realize how "bad" your comment was.
No hard feelings mate.
Thanks for your reply, very appreciated.
👍

May the best team win ... good luck for Oranje!

Anyway, we will see ...

No problem ... I'm glad you realize how "bad" your comment was.
No hard feelings mate.
Thanks for your reply, very appreciated.
👍

May the best team win ... good luck for Oranje!

To sum it up:
Well, at least no hard feelings against Germany... :lol:

By the way: We are talking about football, not GT5. So it`s not really important. :lol:

... I'm glad you realize how "bad" your comment was.
...!

I don't realize anything, you want me to repeat the comment?

Only thing I realize is that your Portuguese and not Dutch. So no need for me to be friendly anymore. 👍

Go 'Murica America's new national anthem, wait for the Olympics :lol: (WARNING: Extreme Patriotism and Swearing contained in the link above)

M5 by Kellenders Sport Sent to Outeke

179556.jpg

Okay, i had a SLR 722, 722 GT, FXX, FXX Evoluzione tune. But it turns out ive made further progress. i now have the evo reaching EXACTLY 400kmh as in real life, same goes for slr 722 gt.
I have the right suspension settings and right colour now.
I just need to finish off for 722 and enzo fxx.
Then ill upload photo's and tune.

Last edited:
Okay, i had a SLR 722, 722 GT, FXX, FXX Evoluzione tune. But it turns out ive made further progress. i now have the evo reaching EXACTLY 400kmh as in real life, same goes for slr 722 gt.
I have the right suspension settings and right colour now.
I just need to finish off for 722 and enzo fxx.
Then ill upload photo's and tune.

Great work here. Very curious about the tunes you found.

Back