Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT6 Touge |Returning in 2014

• Thread starter Slender_Man
  • 2,584 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
25th June - 15th July

Well, another one I have to miss out. Im touring Eastern Europe from the 29th, like I said, and after that its straight to Tennis Camp. I feel so bad that I can't participate, because I got some really good tunes that need testing :(

Just got back from the Scottish Motorshow down at Knockhill in Fife. I'll likely be on later this week to fine tune my NSX as well as getting back up to speed in my 86 and MX-5

Am I missing something? I thought that Class B was meant to be 2WD only and yet theres an AWD Evo 2 signed up. Has anything changed since I was away all day?

Just dropping in to let everyone know that Street-King-07 is in charge of Lots until I'm back.
Street-King-07 I have sent you a PM with everything you need.

Trying to get fully used to working with Google Docs spreadsheets so it could be a little while before I fully know how to get everything sorted.

Anybody want to run soon? I testing tunes for this season. Trying to make a comeback.

I'm somewhat devastated that Class C is limited to 1600cc. I was planning to run my S13 but it's 1.8L. I guess that rules out the DC2 as well. EK9 maybe? UGH, I kinda didn't wanna run a Honda; they seem like the obvious choice.

Last edited:
Trying to get fully used to working with Google Docs spreadsheets so it could be a little while before I fully know how to get everything sorted.

One tip, if you are looking for the right car names, use mygranturismo.net, it has every car listed with its full name

Oh, and even though I'm absent for most of the season, I'm still going to register :D

just registered for Class B, still contemplating over which car to use for the other 2 classes. got 6 days left to figure it out

was just in a lobby with snake and henryt very nice and helpful people i'm really stoked to be joining up with this regardless of my personal results

Things may get a bit disorganised on my end as trying to sort the spreadsheets is quite a bit harder than I thought.

I apologise in advance if any inconvenience and disarray is caused

7401272284_d0a3479df2_z.jpg

GTP Username: HenryT
PSN ID: H_enry_T
Time Zone: GMT +2
Usual Time Online: Varies heavily.

+ How did you hear about LotS?
I was looking through the online leagues a week after getting GT5 since I was bored with offline play. Then I found LotS, and it immediately interested me, as it is based off Initial D. Of course it was hard at first, but I've gotten better and better with each race and now, I'm one of the regulars here.

+ What makes LotS Special to you?
The atmosphere - everybody's friendly, the racing is fun with a dash of seriousness, the veterans help out the rookies when they need it and people respect eachother a lot.

+ Tell us a little bit about your favourite car (for LotS)?
My white FD - "The sword of light that destroys all darkness, the White Thunder of Tenroujima" - is definently my favourite car since I first drove it. I was amazed by the pure grip and speed this car has and driving it is a blast.

+ What do you drive in real life?
Nothin', because I don't have a license :D

+ How long would you think you'll support LotS for?
As long as it stays and real life allows it.

Hopefully I shall be able to update things in the OP on Friday night when im back from holiday 👍

Hopefully I shall be able to update things in the OP on Friday night when im back from holiday 👍

That's good to hear as I will need all the help I can get to get the spreadsheets sorted out. :nervous:

was just in a lobby with snake and henryt very nice and helpful people i'm really stoked to be joining up with this regardless of my personal results

if you need additional help i have tunes for the evo1-3 for touge.

I was in one of these rooms, till I had to go :grumpy:

I would love to apply to this series. I drove with Solidsnake.

It's on!!! There needs to be a tuner side season to decide which garage will reign supreme in LotS.
The Cardboard Box vs Amethyst Tuning vs All Stars Version Garage vs Top Performance Tuning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back