PURE | GATE - Suzuka

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 2,170 comments
Me, witnessed by Z crazy
56.9xx

Z crazy

All clean

And looks like I'll be bringin' up the rear.

omg dudes the site is soooo close, I can feel it 8D

Be ready to transfer all these times over from the sheet.

No practice at all yet (damn sleep!), but I've a room up:

1472-6118-3615-5259-0366

EDIT: Disconnected from own room :grumpy:

Never seen "disconnected from Lobby Server", "Error in Lobby Server [268]" before; not my usual DC. Resetting... done.

1472-6399-8451-1926-3706

Last edited:
omg dudes the site is soooo close, I can feel it 8D

Be ready to transfer all these times over from the sheet.

It's looking great.
One question though, in round 1 minion is a Dnf. Is it right that he gets more points than everyone who finished in div2?

Hahaha. Room left to will and jtv; got heavy damage on my 2nd quali lap, so don't worry about being in the back, DA :yuck:

Not sure if I'll race tomorrow. Have got myself a DFGT a couple of days ago:D and I don't think I'll be comfortable enough for a serious race yet:scared:.
Good Luck everyone, if I am up in time and the room isn't full I may stop by and watch :)

GTP_Ealirendur

Lap 1: 1'04.847 (no advantage)
Lap 2: 1'00.823 (clean)

Not sure if I'll race tomorrow. Have got myself a DFGT a couple of days ago:D and I don't think I'll be comfortable enough for a serious race yet:scared:.
Good Luck everyone, if I am up in time and the room isn't full I may stop by and watch :)

GTP_Ealirendur

Lap 1: 1'04.847 (no advantage)
Lap 2: 1'00.823 (clean)

Come and race, it's the best way to get used to your new wheel. There is still 45 mins left to qualify without a penalty.

Come on guys , surely we can't replace monza? It's one of the best tracks on the game and one of the best races.

With the draft in mind, I just don't believe Monza's an appropriate circuit for the cars. It was mostly in because it was just their to fill the gap for real world tracks. It was between Monza, Daytona, and Indy, Daytona made it in because of votes and Monza was put in over Indy because Indy's front stretch is simply massive and really just makes for awkward racing. Monza's a bit better, but not much sorry to say.

I think Twin Ring's a fine alternative and we want to keep Cape Ring as the wild card.

Since we're not over 15 I'm just gonna go ahead and put myself on the waiting list to start at the back. I'm working on GT Academy right now but I really want to race. I also just got back from a long concert, saw Primus, feet hurt xD.

Cheers

And the mini-site's up!

Feel free to fill her up with our qualification information for Round 4!

Adventuruss is registered on the site but he hasn't been put in the GATE roster yet, so we'll have to wait on that.

Worst case, we'll just go by the sheet as usual.

Last edited:
Wooo gate site. Looks great

I've got 15 mins free so I'll fill the qualifying for round 4

Couldn't find welsh either

Last edited:
Ah, cool for the GATE section on the website.
I'm working for Round 2 and 3.
Results and standings will be updated soon 👍

i don't see Hellboy in round 1 , why ? lol
And in round 2 why i'm not with Cicua for the team championship ?

Last edited:
i don't see Hellboy in round 1 , why ? lol
And in round 2 why i'm not with Cicua for the team championship ?

Hellboy isn't registered in the PURE database. We can't add him to the standings until he sign up on the site.
For the round 2, there's a point count bug cause seems the D1 and D2have the same points.
Tim will fix it asap (i hope)

But for Hellboy, we can't do anything if he doesn't sign up.

EDIT: I need a pic with the D2 round 3 best laps please guys.

jtv90069Not sure if I'll race tomorrow. Have got myself a DFGT a couple of days ago:D and I don't think I'll be comfortable enough for a serious race yet:scared:.

hey JTV

I got my G27 also did some laps and already my best lap on the tsukuba is 56 200

Litchi
Hellboy isn't registered in the PURE database. We can't add him to the standings until he sign up on the site.
For the round 2, there's a point count bug cause seems the D1 and D2have the same points.
Tim will fix it asap (i hope)

But for Hellboy, we can't do anything if he doesn't sign up.

EDIT: I need a pic with the D2 round 3 best laps please guys.

results, timings, fastest laps etc.

round 1 laguna seca div 1

round 1 laguna seca div 2

round 2 daytona road div 1

round 2 daytona road div 2

round 3 fuji gt div 1

round 3 fuji gt div 2

is that everything that is needed?

Last edited:

EKTuU.png

W0XJZ.png

Room #
1472 6118 3787 3251 2316

Qualifying order

Pre-race briefing | Tsukuba | Round 4

W0XJZ.png

Event information - Saturday, June 23rd
Connect time: 19.00 UTC
Click here to view time in your timezone
Green Flag time: 20.00 UTC
Click here to view time in your timezone

host: Wardez (Litchi)
Race distance: 150 km - 74 + 1 laps

Vehicle inspections begin at 19.45 for grid preparation, please do not chat during this time.
Field will then line up in qualifying order after a track reset in order to set the grid for the race.
Race beings and the formation lap roll will commence.

W0XJZ.png

500px-Tsukuba-circuit.svg.png

A staggered double-file line is used for our rolling start for the first lap after which the race will begin at the start/ finish line.
oQpyV.png
( First time pole sitters will be contacted for confirmation of the following regulations)
  • Pole sitter will begin on the left side of the track.
  • Even number position qualifiers will be on the right side lane of the formation. Odd number qualifiers will be in the pole sitters lane on the left side.
  • Once the GT5 race countdown has completed and the race event has begun all drivers must hold position and wait for confirmation from the host to proceed. Use your handbrakes, sit silently, report any suspicious latency between cars or lag jolting/skipping. After the host has given the go ahead all drivers will begin to slowly form up in qualifying order. The leader must act as gatherer, they must not pre-maturely advance from the group, it is their job to keep the pace slow enough until all cars are in position then proceed to formation speed.
  • Even pace at 100 kmh / 62 mph,
  • The pole leader must wait for the grid to line up behind them completely on the start straight before starting the race by applying full throttle at the start/finish line.
  • No weaving is allowed during formation lap.
  • You must not overlap the car ahead of you.
  • Do not pass any car until you're past the point the pole sitter started the race at.
  • Jump starters will be given warnings or penalties depending on severity.
  • If a driver is damaged on formation then the damaged driver must communicate this through text chat and continue at a reasonable speed to the pit area. The other cars will continue on as normal and the damaged car(s) can join the group as they come around for their first lap. At this point the formation lap will continue on for a second lap after which the race will begin. If it happens once more, the same contingency will be applied and a third formation lap will go on. After this, no more "formation restarts" will be acceptable and the affected drivers must either retire or start far behind the group. Drivers experiencing extreme lag will be asked to leave so the other drivers can race.
  • If, for any reason, a driver misses the formation start and stays behind still on the track the race will not go on, it must be restarted to eliminate the obstacle.

nMH0h.png

W0XJZ.png

Last edited:
Ok. I've updated the PURE website, but there's a bug for the Round 2. Wait for Tim to fix it and all will be fine 👍

Ok. I've updated the PURE website, but there's a bug for the Round 2. Wait for Tim to fix it and all will be fine 👍

Also. Minion shouldn't have any points, Dnf and then the team points in round 1, only 1 RX7 is included.

TheMinion
Sorry guys, i had a problem staying on the track and decided to pull out. Better for everyone.
Since i always have to disconnect my computer from the internet to put it on the ps3, i had to leave the race to reconnect the computer to it.
It was really early in the race and i coudn't stare at the screen with no internet at home for 2 hours.

This was the post 👍

Adventuruss and Welsh needs to sign up to the website asap please.
It's very important qor the Round 4 quali grid...

Adventuruss and Welsh needs to sign up to the website asap please.
It's very important qor the Round 4 quali grid...

They have accounts... they hadn't run a race yet so I didn't know they were *in*... what teams are they on and I'll add them. (this is an invitational so they can't sign themselves up)

Back