PURE | GATE - Suzuka

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 2,170 comments
I'm one typical bloke.

I would engrave the name and "PURE | GATE Champion" or maybe even "PURE | GATE Season 1 Champion", just in case there's a second season later on :lol:

Thanks a lot for that, thinking of joining us?

Btw i still need to chat you up about my time in your part of England :).

I got to check out London first, but then had time in Towcester, Milton-Keyes, and we almost went to Northampton but they said Milton K. had a better train station? We also went up to Donnington Park and got fish and chips from a shop in Melbourne, heh.

lol, the Fish and Chips were pretty greasy and had some weird curry and green pea sauce to go along with it that wasn't great quality. I had better fish and chips in this little restaurant place by the track. But yeah, have you been to that museum in Donnington Park? I couldn't believe how magical it was!!

I live real close to Donington Park as well. I'm glad for you that you went Eddie. :) Yeah that museum is spectacular, although I've never been >.<.

Twisted, check out this if you have the time. British GT and all of it's supports races, and now FIA GT1 too! And £15 tickets (Edit: in advance, they've changed the prices since last time I looked)! :)👍

Lol, that's mushy peas, they are legendary.
I haven't been to the museum yet. I really should, with it being so near. I will make it my mission to visit this year.

Aderrrm
I live real close to Donington Park as well. I'm glad for you that you went Eddie. :) Yeah that museum is spectacular, although I've never been >.<.

Twisted, check out this if you have the time. British GT and all of it's supports races, and now FIA GT1 too! And £15 tickets (Edit: in advance, they've changed the prices since last time I looked)! :)👍

I was looking at that, I have a football match to go to on the Sunday (forest v derby). I may take the family on the Saturday . It's great value for money.

Certainly is. The Saturday is nearly as good as the Sunday. And understandable about the footie. :P

Back