PURE | GATE - Suzuka

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 2,170 comments
As some may be aware I have been on holiday this week, last night I ran a few laps, I found I am way of the pace. If I get chance to get a little practice today I will add myself to the waiting list. If I don't, I will use this week as a dropped round. I feel I would only get in the way as things stand. If I don't make it, good luck to all.

Head into my room please:

V4sBL.jpg

It's looking like 2 divisions unless anyone drops out , then it would be 1 division of 16.
As it stands now
Div 1 : 9 cars
Div 2 : 8 cars

EKTuU.png

W0XJZ.png

D1 Room #

D2 Room #
1472 6118 4259 7711 9815

Qualifying order

Pre-race briefing | Twin Ring Motegi | Round 6

W0XJZ.png

Event information - Saturday, July 7th
Connect time: 19.00 UTC
Click here to view time in your timezone
Green Flag time: 20.00 UTC

D1 host: Paginas (Cicua) - D2 host: Wardez (Litchi)
Race distance: 150 km - 31 + 1 laps

Rooms split
D1 Pole: Adventuruss
D2 Pole: Will-i-am

Vehicle inspections begin at 19.45 for grid preparation, please do not chat during this time.
Field will then line up in qualifying order after a track reset in order to set the grid for the race.
Race beings and the formation lap roll will commence.

W0XJZ.png

500px-Twin_Ring_Motegi_map-2.svg.png

A staggered double-file line is used for our rolling start for the first lap after which the race will begin at the start/ finish line.
oQpyV.png
( First time pole sitters will be contacted for confirmation of the following regulations)
  • Pole sitter will begin on the left side of the track.
  • Even number position qualifiers will be on the right side lane of the formation. Odd number qualifiers will be in the pole sitters lane on the left side.
  • Once the GT5 race countdown has completed and the race event has begun all drivers must hold position and wait for confirmation from the host to proceed. Use your handbrakes, sit silently, report any suspicious latency between cars or lag jolting/skipping. After the host has given the go ahead all drivers will begin to slowly form up in qualifying order. The leader must act as gatherer, they must not pre-maturely advance from the group, it is their job to keep the pace slow enough until all cars are in position then proceed to formation speed.
  • Even pace at 100 kmh / 62 mph,
  • The pole leader must wait for the grid to line up behind them completely on the start straight before starting the race by applying full throttle at the start/finish line.
  • No weaving is allowed during formation lap.
  • You must not overlap the car ahead of you.
  • Do not pass any car until you're past the point the pole sitter started the race at.
  • Jump starters will be given warnings or penalties depending on severity.
  • If a driver is damaged on formation then the damaged driver must communicate this through text chat and continue at a reasonable speed to the pit area. The other cars will continue on as normal and the damaged car(s) can join the group as they come around for their first lap. At this point the formation lap will continue on for a second lap after which the race will begin. If it happens once more, the same contingency will be applied and a third formation lap will go on. After this, no more "formation restarts" will be acceptable and the affected drivers must either retire or start far behind the group. Drivers experiencing extreme lag will be asked to leave so the other drivers can race.
  • If, for any reason, a driver misses the formation start and stays behind still on the track the race will not go on, it must be restarted to eliminate the obstacle.

nMH0h.png

W0XJZ.png

Last edited:
Wow I'm quite impressed I made it into d1

But once again Mr Owens has to sneeky in front by a tenth lol. This time I will do anything in my power to beat you hehe

Paginas1
Wow I'm quite impressed I made it into d1

But once again Mr Owens has to sneeky in front by a tenth lol. This time I will do anything in my power to beat you hehe

Gonna be a great race!

Rotary Power!

Team RX7 - Let's show them our Wankel's. ;)

EKTuU.png

W0XJZ.png

D1 Room #
1472 6118 4259 7711 9815

D2 Room #
1472 6399 8408 2430 6980

Qualifying order

Pre-race briefing | Twin Ring Motegi | Round 6

W0XJZ.png

Event information - Saturday, July 7th
Connect time: 19.00 UTC
Green Flag time: 20.00 UTC

D1 host: Paginas (Cicua) - D2 host: Wardez (Litchi)
Race distance: 150 km - 31 + 1 laps

Rooms split
D1 Pole: Adventuruss
D2 Pole: Will-i-am

Vehicle inspections begin at 19.45 for grid preparation, please do not chat during this time.
Field will then line up in qualifying order after a track reset in order to set the grid for the race.
Race beings and the formation lap roll will commence.

W0XJZ.png

500px-Twin_Ring_Motegi_map-2.svg.png

A staggered double-file line is used for our rolling start for the first lap after which the race will begin at the start/ finish line.
oQpyV.png
( First time pole sitters will be contacted for confirmation of the following regulations)
  • Pole sitter will begin on the left side of the track.
  • Even number position qualifiers will be on the right side lane of the formation. Odd number qualifiers will be in the pole sitters lane on the left side.
  • Once the GT5 race countdown has completed and the race event has begun all drivers must hold position and wait for confirmation from the host to proceed. Use your handbrakes, sit silently, report any suspicious latency between cars or lag jolting/skipping. After the host has given the go ahead all drivers will begin to slowly form up in qualifying order. The leader must act as gatherer, they must not pre-maturely advance from the group, it is their job to keep the pace slow enough until all cars are in position then proceed to formation speed.
  • Even pace at 100 kmh / 62 mph,
  • The pole leader must wait for the grid to line up behind them completely on the start straight before starting the race by applying full throttle at the start/finish line.
  • No weaving is allowed during formation lap.
  • You must not overlap the car ahead of you.
  • Do not pass any car until you're past the point the pole sitter started the race at.
  • Jump starters will be given warnings or penalties depending on severity.
  • If a driver is damaged on formation then the damaged driver must communicate this through text chat and continue at a reasonable speed to the pit area. The other cars will continue on as normal and the damaged car(s) can join the group as they come around for their first lap. At this point the formation lap will continue on for a second lap after which the race will begin. If it happens once more, the same contingency will be applied and a third formation lap will go on. After this, no more "formation restarts" will be acceptable and the affected drivers must either retire or start far behind the group. Drivers experiencing extreme lag will be asked to leave so the other drivers can race.
  • If, for any reason, a driver misses the formation start and stays behind still on the track the race will not go on, it must be restarted to eliminate the obstacle.

nMH0h.png

W0XJZ.png

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure we'll be safe in going with only one room. Someone's not going to show up.

We're doing one room Litchi.

Unless we have a full room of 16 and someone else is posting they can't get in, we're doing one room. So just wait till Dan has it open then every one join it.

Number is????

Like I said in the post, Dan's room, but it hasn't gone up fast enough so he opted to join the room you started for D2, so we'll do that.

Back