◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,812 comments
Hey zer0, just a reminder for when you get a chance, Magic Lap is now in the Division 3 lounge instead of open lobby, if you want to change that.

Anyone want to do some practicing in one of the lounges for a little bit?

Just looked at the drivers list, and if all show, it could be a very exciting night in D2!! (Full grid at Motegi?? WoooHooo!!)

Welcome aboard to all our new drivers!!👍 You all are in for a real treat. A little helpful tip for tonight is once you are in the lounge, change your track map to "2". It really helps with spacial awareness as there is always very close racing! Good luck to everyone tonight!!

Hi i would like to join.my online name is howyakeeping1.looking forward to racing here

Hey paddycars1,

Thanks for running and the time trial for us and sorry for the delayed post here.

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both.

I'll add you to the drivers list. You've sent me your time trial already, thanks 👍

If you can't race on a Sunday, please give us at least 24 hours notice by posting in this forum, it helps the Sunday Race Directors out.

PSN friend requests will be sent to you from SNAIL_Division1, SNAIL_Division2 and SNAIL_Division3. Their lounges are where we race Sunday night and hold our various events. Here's a breakdown of the ways we use the lounges.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

The original post also has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices here. To avoid duplication of choices, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

I was told I'm in Division 2 today? Could someone explain why, I'm just wondering because I won Div 2 last week, shouldn't I move up to Division 1 this week? Honest question...

I was told I'm in Division 2 today? Could someone explain why, I'm just wondering because I won Div 2 last week, shouldn't I move up to Division 1 this week? Honest question...

No worries, rofajole. Click here to see the policy updates on Promotion and Relegation. :)

Back