Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
photo.jpg

What can I say... :lol:
Keep your eyes peeled for a new tune incoming krenkme. :P

DaDog
Goodmorning boss , god my little gt5 break has worked wonders :D
I see a lot of new tunes , even a new tuner ... very intresting :D
well time to get back to work i guess :crazy:

Welcome back. I hope you enjoyed the time away from the game and I hope you have fun being back.

I may have a Ford for you to test soon... I'll let you know :dopey:

trackripper123
What can I say... :lol:
Keep your eyes peeled for a new tune incoming krenkme. :P

Ha! Very nice :dopey:

@garage members. What was supposed to be a all day race/tune day has turned into me sleeping :dopey:. I'll try to have the OP updated soon and some tunes tested 👍

Just some quick feed back on current tunes :D

NEWDRIVER Subaru 360 -
Very good at handling. It was very difficult to make a mistake in this car, but unfortunately if you do you may never get back the time you lost. The gearing needs some work. A custom 5 speed that really only uses 3rd gear :grumpy:. Got second behind the Zero with the setup and had a lot of fun and loved it 👍... with a reworked transmission, I got first by the end of lap four. Good tune 👍

NEWDRIVER Honda S800
Took the car to the same race as the 360, and it was no contest. Very good drive. Easy to place where I wanted it and the acceleration out of corners was perfect. Only issue I had was 5th gear was a little long. Lost speed up hill and had to downshift. Going to be driving this one some more. Very fun :dopey:

Theo Dodge Challanger
I LOVE the look of this car!!! What you did here is make the car drive and feel like a muscle car cruiser should. Power down the strait, brake hard, try and hit the apex, and floor it down the strait again...but that's only if you feel like racing. This is just a good car to drive as well. Take it to the 'Ring and enjoy the view, roll threw the corners and sit back and smile :D

Very good guys. I need to step up my game to keep up with you two. So many good cars coming from you guys, that I may never tune another again, just drive around in yours :dopey:. Keep up the excellent work :cheers:

Last edited:
Just some quick feed back on current tunes :D

NEWDRIVER Subaru 360 -
Very good at handling. It was very difficult to make a mistake in this car, but unfortunately if you do you may never get back the time you lost. The gearing needs some work. A custom 5 speed that really only uses 3rd gear :grumpy:. Got second behind the Zero with the setup and had a lot of fun and loved it 👍... with a reworked transmission, I got first by the end of lap four. Good tune 👍

NEWDRIVER Honda S800
Took the car to the same race as the 360, and it was no contest. Very good drive. Easy to place where I wanted it and the acceleration out of corners was perfect. Only issue I had was 5th gear was a little long. Lost speed up hill and had to downshift. Going to be driving this one some more. Very fun :dopey:

Theo Dodge Challanger
I LOVE the look of this car!!! What you did here is make the car drive and feel like a muscle car cruiser should. Power down the strait, brake hard, try and hit the apex, and floor it down the strait again...but that's only if you feel like racing. This is just a good car to drive as well. Take it to the 'Ring and enjoy the view, roll threw the corners and sit back and smile :D

Very good guys. I need to step up my game to keep up with you two. So many good cars coming from you guys, that I may never tune another again, just drive around in yours :dopey:. Keep up the excellent work :cheers:

BIG THANKS SIR ADAM , 👍:cheers: just I'm still learning from you krenkme :gtpflag:

And watch out what coming soon

picture.php

HONDA S 800 RSC RACE CAR '68

picture.php

picture.php

-Displacement 845 cc
-Max. Power 133HP / 10500rpm
-Max.Torque 66ft-lb /10500rpm
-Drivetrain FR
-Length 3335 mm
-Width 1400 mm
-Height 1200 mm
-Weight 660 kg F50 R50
-Performance Points 417 PP

SETTINGS :

Parts to buy ;

-Oil change
-Engine Overhaul
-Chassis Maintenance
-Titanium Racing Exhaust
-High RPM Range Turbo Kit
-Fully Customizable Transmission
-Adjustable LSD
-Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
-Tiers Racing soft

TUNES ;

Weight Adjustment :
Ballast Amount (kg) : 0
Ballast Position : 20

Power Limiter :
Power Level :100%

Transmission :
Gearing In this order please
Reset to Default
Set 1st gear to the left
Set 5th gear to the right
Set Final Gear to 6000
Top Speed - 130 MPH
1st - 3.238
2nd - 2.412
3rd - 1.858
4th - 1.482
5th - 1.261
-Set Final Gear to 4.200
-IT Will Give Top Speed Up right 137MPH

Suspension :
-Ride Height : F -25 R -10
-Spring Rate : F 6.3 R 5.8
-Dampers (EX) : F 5 R 7
-Dampers (com) : F 4 R 5
-Anti Roll Bars : F 2 R 2
-Camber Angle : F 1.0 R 0.5
-Toe Angle : F -0,08 R 0,16

LSD :
Initial Torque : F 0 R 10
Acceleration Sensitivity : F 0 R 15
Braking Sensitivity : F 0 R 8

Aerodynamics
Downforce F 12 R 20

Brake Balance Controller ;
Front 6 Rear 5

ENJOY :dopey:

ND :dopey:

Last edited:
Hi Krenkme, here's a
Opel Speedster Turbo '00 "DF edition"

...review.

Tested on update 2.07 offline, sixaxis controller, grip reduction real, aids off (except ABS 1)

STOCK (except weight reduction 3 and engine stage 3)
Grand Valley East 1:16.2

O-ver-steeeeer!!! Rear end just sways about like a pendulum. This would make for slidy fun, but the outside rear spins under throttle which makes it difficult to control the drift on the way out. Suspension is very floaty. Good stability under brakes. Gearing is too wide, the gap from 2nd to 3rd especially.

PARTS ONLY (default settings, except LSD 5/5/5)
Grand Valley East 1:06.3
Deep Forest 1:17.0

Is this actually cornering? Or is it the car trying to spin out every time the steering wheel is turned and the driver must work with the chaos to remain pointing in the right direction by the corner's exit?? Much nicer on throttle, but man it is unstable up until that point (in fact, I was using the throttle specifically to bring the rear into line). A lot of dive under brakes and sometimes the chassis is overwhelmed by all the turn-in and has a few moments of lurching understeer mid-corner.

Moving to Deep Forest, the entry oversteer still there, but not quite as bad. However, if you survive the entry oversteer, it turns out the front doesn't actually have much grip to offer after this (especially at high speed). The chassis is quite stable over bumps and camber, however it still feels "lumpy" and inconsistent through a corner.

Gearing is far too short for both tracks. The lack of a 6th cog (which Lotus denied Opel, to protect Elise sales) is sorely missed on the front straights.

CLUELESS TUNE
Grand Valley East 1:06.0
Deep Forest 1:16.8

A million times more drivable! At Grand Valley, the constantly sliding rear is replaced by gentle understeer. The beast is well and truly tamed, however I think it has actually gone a bit too far and been neutered.

At Deep Forest, the balance is mild understeer. Slightly faster and more stable than "parts only". The handling is free from the vices of "parts only", however if the driver uses an aggressive to promote more turn-in, the front can't keep up and soon resumes its understeering stance. Despite the really low ride height, it still remained civil over bumps and did not bottom out.

Sorry Krenkme, me IMHO the gearing is too short, even for Deep Forest. For much of the front straight, the engine is well above its powerband, and 2nd gear is too short to be useful even in the tightest corners.

Overall, Clueless Tunes claims that "all oversteer is gone" for this Opel, which is absolutely true. While this doesn't perfectly suit an oversteer junkie like myself, kudos for a tune which behaves as promised and has tamed the Speedster's hair-raising antics. 👍

nomis3613
Hi Krenkme, here's a

...review.

*snip...all the good parts*

Overall, Clueless Tunes claims that "all oversteer is gone" for this Opel, which is absolutely true. While this doesn't perfectly suit an oversteer junkie like myself, kudos for a tune which behaves as promised and has tamed the Speedster's hair-raising antics. 👍

Thanks for taking the time to try the tune. It was early in my tuning career, so I'm sure an update is needed for the car, and now I have some good places to start.

Thanks again for your feedback, input, and time. :cheers:

BTR '86 ( PINKY WINGS )

picture.php

picture.php

Who don't like 2j Race Car ? sure every body like this car because its fast and sharp . but Who don't like BTR'86 RUF ? I think i will found more they don't like it maybe because its slid and slippery and she like to drive side way. so i challenge my self to make a tune that can pit 2j in offline and to be sharper in corner with little slid you can see this PINKY WINGS drifting will racing with 2j and i did it please give me feed back about this car . I test This PINKY in Daytona , Grand Valley Speedway and High Speed Ring and i have record those so you can see how it is very quick car . Enjoy.:crazy::crazy:

-Displacement 3366 cc
-Max. Power 514HP / 6600rpm
-Max.Torque 447ft-lb /5600rpm
-Drivetrain RR
-Length 4151 mm
-Width 1775 mm
-Height 1300 mm
-Weight 1132 kg F44 R56
-Performance Points 550 pp

SETTINGS :

Parts to buy ;

-Oil change
-Engine Overhaul
-Chassis Maintenance
-Aero B
-Weight Reduction Stage 3
-ECU Tuning
-Engine Tuning Stage 3
-Sports Intake Manifold
-Sports Exhaust Manifold
-Titanium Racing Exhaust
-Fully Customizable Transmission
-Adjustable LSD
-Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
-Tiers Racing soft

TUNES ;

Weight Adjustment :
Ballast Amount (kg) : 70
Ballast Position : -50

Power Limiter :
Power Level :100%

Transmission :
Gearing In this order please
Reset to Default
Set Final Gear to 4000
Top Speed - 186 MPH
1st - 2.742
2nd - 2.029
3rd - 1.560
4th - 1.241
5th - 1.019
6th - 0.860
-Set Final Gear to 3.370
-IT Will Give Top Speed Up right 210MPH

Suspension :
-Ride Height : F -25 R -22
-Spring Rate : F 9.9 R 11.0
-Dampers (EX) : F 6 R 8
-Dampers (com) : F 5 R 6
-Anti Roll Bars : F 4 R 4
-Camber Angle : F 1.9 R 2.1
-Toe Angle : F -0,10 R 0,18

LSD :
Initial Torque : F 0 R 13
Acceleration Sensitivity : F 0 R 15
Braking Sensitivity : F 0 R 8

Aerodynamics
Downforce F 0 R 15

Brake Balance Controller ;
Front 7 Rear 4

Last edited:
Wow NEWDRIVER, you are keeping this place busy :D. Can't link it now (many miles away from home), but I will when I can.

In a little under three weeks, me and my family will be going on vacation (Yellowstone) so links and updates will be tough... I'll still have my app though :D. Also at this time Clueless Tunes will be turning one... and I hope you are all ready for some fun :dopey:

krenkme
Wow NEWDRIVER, you are keeping this place busy :D. Can't link it now (many miles away from home), but I will when I can.

In a little under three weeks, me and my family will be going on vacation (Yellowstone) so links and updates will be tough... I'll still have my app though :D. Also at this time Clueless Tunes will be turning one... and I hope you are all ready for some fun :dopey:

Krenkme i hope that you will enjoy your vacation with some fun and good time togther with your family . Have agood day sir :-) .

Arrrghhhhaaaa
based on the Toyota SUPRA 3.0GT Turbo A '88

mtasotarmac.jpg

A quick review of me and this car.

A little under a year ago I started a tuning garage in the tuning forum, and well it didn't take off like I had hoped. My first tune was the Honda Beat, and I'm sure people found it a little odd.
Then one day a very respected garageTPT was asking for tuners to join its garage, and I jumped at the chance. A place where I could show everyone I knew what I was doing (I really don't :dopey: ) and I set off with a new attitude. I was getting noticed even in my own garage... but then this car came along.
autumnringa.jpg

I was three tunes into TPT when a customer requested a 500pp tounge tune for the car. Jack, the boss, said I could do it and I was happy to try. And try I did, but everything I did made the car drift. Every corner the rear of the car tried to introduce itself to the front and nothing was working. The customer was asking for the car, the boss was getting upset... and I failed. Jack made the car for the customer, and shortly after I was fired. (really Jack was going off to play Fozzy4 and told me to focus on Clueless... but that doesn't make for a good story :dopey: )

I tried for another couple of weeks, but in the end I placed it in the back of the garage, never to try again... until the Car of the week had it as its choice.

Do I try again? Can I fix this car? Am I an Idiot?... two yes and one maybe (you be the judge)

redbullhangar7k.jpg

nrburgringgpdz.jpg

Found in the New Car Dealership

381bhp
485pp
341 ft. lb. @3600 RPM of torque
weight 1377 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change
Paint - i Concept Purple
weight Reduction
Stage 1
Engine
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
Stock
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Med. (S2)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

LSD- 12/18/10

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 137
1st - 3.460
2nd - 2.615
3rd - 2.025
4th - 1.610
5th - 1.330
6th - 1.151
Final - 2.825
Adjust for speed using final gear

Ride Hight - Front: -12 Rear: -7
Spring Rate- Front: 11.0 Rear: 8.3
Extention- Front: 8 Rear: 8
Compression- Front: 5 Rear: 8
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 5 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 1.2 Rear: 2.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.18 Rear: 0.15
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 5

TUNER NOTES -
I got rid of the touge attempt... I'll leave that to the pros. Am I happy with the tune?... not yet, and most likely never will be. Is it a fun drive?... Not for me, but maybe for you.

I do hope you enjoy it , and if I ever try again, I'll be sure to let you know... Thanks for your time :dopey:

kyotogionre.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, I had to laugh. For those of you on my friends list I am in (as of now) the top 2000 in the kie TT :crazy: so see if you can BEAT that :lol:
normaly I just get my one million and move on... but I feel fast :dopey::lol:

Okay, I had to laugh. For those of you on my friends list I am in (as of now) the top 2000 in the kie TT :crazy: so see if you can BEAT that :lol:
normaly I just get my one million and move on... but I feel fast :dopey::lol:

And here I was happy that my lightened i-Miev using the Grasshopper's chassis tune actually managed gold! :dopey:

NEWDRIVER2
Hi Adam can you say to me where can see this rank of my friend list because i don't know :-) thanks .

Sure. Select the online rankings, and on the left of the screen there is a small box. Select that and you'll see where you rank among your friends :dopey:

krenkme
Sure. Select the online rankings, and on the left of the screen there is a small box. Select that and you'll see where you rank among your friends :dopey:

Thank you sir for your help i found it iam too far than your time :-)

robogungt
How about a tune for a Ford Mark IV race car?

I have actually been working on this car for about a month. Just need to write down the specs and post it :dopey:

Should have it in the next few days 👍

And sadly, it will not be today :grumpy:! I wish some people would be taught there job, before the were left to themselves :mad:....[/rant]
Tunes coming soon :dopey:...(I hope)

krenkme
And sadly, it will not be today :grumpy:! I wish some people would be taught there job, before the were left to themselves :mad:....[/rant]

Tell me about it, buddy. :rolleyes:

For the 4th of July I posted some American Muscle, but it was hard to chose just three. So here are three more :dopey:
sangalganoabbey3.jpg

Last edited:
The Hulk
Based on the Dodge Challenger R/T RM

ahrweilergate1.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca2k.jpg

788bhp
646pp
809 ft. lb. @4900 RPM of torque
weight 1260 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change
Paint - Rallye Green
weight Reduction
None
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
Supercharger
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Racing $oft (R3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Downforce
Front - 20 Rear - 50
LSD- 15/18/10

Reset to Default
Top Speed - 130
1st - 3.210
2nd - 2.360
3rd - 1.785
4th - 1.385
5th - 1.130
Final - 2.060

Ride Hight - Front: -10 Rear: -10
Spring Rate- Front: 7.5 Rear: 7.0
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 6
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 6
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 1.8 Rear: 2.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.22 Rear: 0.08
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 8

TUNER NOTES -
Well I finaly posted this tune... now quit stalking me :dopey:

mazdaracewaylagunaseca.jpg

'Lil Cherry
Based on the Chevy Camaro Z28 RM '69

sangalganoabbey2.jpg

grandvalleyspeedwayu.jpg

557bhp @ 98.2 miles
605pp
542 ft. lb. @4900 RPM of torque
weight 1085 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change
Paint - Deep Lava Red Metallic(a)
weight Reduction
None
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
Supercharger
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Racing Soft (R3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Downforce
Front - 20 Rear - 50(or 40, depending on drive style)
LSD- 12/18/10

Reset to Default
Top Speed - 137
1st - 3.485
2nd - 2.520
3rd - 1.910
4th - 1.500
5th - 1.224
Final - 2.500

Ride Hight - Front: -15 Rear: -10
Spring Rate- Front: 6.5 Rear: 6.0
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 7
Compression- Front: 4 Rear: 5
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 1.8 Rear: 2.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.20 Rear: 0.08
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 4

TUNER NOTES -
A nice little classic racer. Rear down force can be adjusted to get a little bit of rear slip and to bring it down to 600pp for those fun 600pp rooms :dopey:

sangalganoabbeyi.jpg

Back