Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
Red Hot Heat
Based on the Ford Mark IV Racecar '67

mazdaracewaylagunaseca.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca1.jpg

Found in the New Car Dealership

560bhp @ 159.7 miles
624pp
511 ft. lb. @5000 RPM of torque
weight 1000 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change
Paint - Mark IV Red
weight Reduction
None
Engine
Stock
Intake
Stock
Exhaust
Racing
Turbo
High RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Racing Soft (R3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Downforce
Front - 35 Rear - 60
LSD- 12/18/10

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 162
1st - 2.480
2nd - 1.905
3rd - 1.475
4th - 1.195
Final - 2.370
Adjust for speed using final gear

Ride Hight - Front: -32 Rear: -30
Spring Rate- Front: 13.7 Rear: 12.0
Extention- Front: 8 Rear: 8
Compression- Front: 5 Rear: 5
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 2.0 Rear: 1.5
Toe Angle- Front: -0.16 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 6

TUNER NOTES -
I had been working on this tune for quite some time, and then robogungt came into Clueless and asked for this car... and well here it is :dopey:

grandvalleyspeedwayq.jpg

robogungt
Thanks for the tune. Looks great! I'll try it some time tomorrow along with the other ones probably.:)

I hope it's what you were looking for. Very fun to race it in the 650pp seasonals. :dopey:

NEWDRIVER2
Wow very good cars sir i will make a copy of them in my garage nice one good job Adam .

I hope you enjoy them. Thanks :cheers:

VTiRoj
Lil Cherry, meet Cherry Popper. Cherry Popper, meet Lil Cherry. :D:sly::dopey:

Looking at it, we should trade names really. The current arrangement is a bit backwards. :lol:

:lol: I forgot you named your shootout car that.:lol:

Humm, changing the names?... I don't think that's possible. You can only get your cherry popped once, so my car can't use that name :dopey:

:lol: I forgot you named your shootout car that.:lol:

Humm, changing the names?... I don't think that's possible. You can only get your cherry popped once, so my car can't use that name :dopey:

How could you forget? It was from your shootout as well! :lol:

It's a Cherry Popper, meaning it's the one going round popping the cherries. Not getting its cherry popped. :P

VTiRoj
How could you forget? It was from your shootout as well! :lol:

It's a Cherry Popper, meaning it's the one going round popping the cherries. Not getting its cherry popped. :P

Old age :P

Very true. The popper, not the poppie :dopey:

CherryPopper_Big.jpg

Lil Cherry, meet Cherry Popper. Cherry Popper, meet Lil Cherry. :D:sly::dopey:

Looking at it, we should trade names really. The current arrangement is a bit backwards. :lol:

krenk you should have done a mark donahue / roger penske clone

1969_Chevrolet_Camaro_Penske_Sunoco_Donahue_Trans_Am_Clone_Front_1.jpg

and hulk looks like sam posey's 70

1970dodgechallengersamposey02.jpg

che69velle
krenk you should have done a mark donahue / roger penske clone

and hulk looks like sam posey's 70

I might have to buy a new one and paint it up like that. Looks good :sly:

I've always liked mopars in green :dopey:

moparisgod
Finaly the Hulk has made it to Clueless 👍...and no I will not stop salking :D

I'm not green, more pinkish then green :lol:

:P

che69velle
sublime/green go/sassy grass are some cool colors on old mopars, followed by hemi orange/go mango and plum crazy.

Sublime GTX convertible will forever be my dream car :drool:

well stupid lady in mini van killed my mopar.

on way back from maple grove lady in a beat old caravan ran a stop sign clipped my quarter i then clipped a power pole and a hydrant and rolled 3 times. and so died my 69 dodge charger motivated by a keith black 540 hemi.

lady in van watched me roll, get out of car then drove away

che69velle
well stupid lady in mini van killed my mopar.

on way back from maple grove lady in a beat old caravan ran a stop sign clipped my quarter i then clipped a power pole and a hydrant and rolled 3 times. and so died my 69 dodge charger motivated by a keith black 540 hemi.

lady in van watched me roll, get out of car then drove away

Well that just sucks. In both that people can do that (truck driver and I've seen alot of this kind of thing :yuck: ), and that your car was lost :(.

But very happy that you are here to enjoy life and this game :cheers:

You silly folk and your Mopars. :D

Fun story though...my wife had a Dodge...Shadow? Spirit? Something like that back in high school. Only hers came with the 3L twin turbo from the 3000GT from the factory. Don't know if that was on purpose or it was an option or what but she has a bunch of stories about how she used to smoke Camaros, Mustangs, rice rockets and the odd Vette or Viper with her little econobox crapmobile. :lol:

My wife is actually into cars as well so it makes life that much easier. :dopey:

You silly folk and your Mopars. :D

Fun story though...my wife had a Dodge...Shadow? Spirit? Something like that back in high school. Only hers came with the 3L twin turbo from the 3000GT from the factory. Don't know if that was on purpose or it was an option or what but she has a bunch of stories about how she used to smoke Camaros, Mustangs, rice rockets and the odd Vette or Viper with her little econobox crapmobile. :lol:

My wife is actually into cars as well so it makes life that much easier. :dopey:

dodge stealth rt

Well that just sucks. In both that people can do that (truck driver and I've seen alot of this kind of thing :yuck: ), and that your car was lost :(.

But very happy that you are here to enjoy life and this game :cheers:

other than the loss of my car, the worst part was the drop on my head when i released the harness, as it was upside down and all the stuff not attached flying around.

Nope, wasn't the Stealth (I was a fan of that one myself :D) but it did have the engine. I'll find out from her what it was.

EDIT: it was the Spirit. Thinking it was a one off because I don't see that ugly think having a TT option. :lol:

Nope, wasn't the Stealth (I was a fan of that one myself :D) but it did have the engine. I'll find out from her what it was.

the dodge daytona/ plymouth shadow had a turbo 4 cyl 4g63 based motor
the concorde/stratus had the 3l non turbo but the lxi concorde and town and country(minivan lol) had superchargers (roots type manifold) on the 3l V6

In '86 I wanted one of those Daytona's bad, instead I ended up with a Colt...thx dad...:lol:

I was just saying those, because I dont think the Talon could beat a Viper :lol:

well......
take my evo for instance 2.2l 140ci 4 cyl modified making 1004 hp.
that is 7.17hp per ci, 456.36^ hp per liter.
the viper has an 8l 488ci-8.4l 513ci V10 making 450hp-510hp.
thats only .9hp per ci/ 56hp per liter -8l
and only .9 hp per ci/ 60.7 hp per liter 8.4 l.
if a viper made my evos power it would push 3678.21hp

Latest Posts

Back