â—† SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,817 comments
Hey King,

Thanks for the offer and good to meet you last night. I'm looking for the colour called 'Perlmuttgrun' which is a Mercedes colour. If you're able to help, that would be great đź‘Ť

I will have to look i will get back to you soon. Was fun racing with yah last night and meeting you. :)

FYI I will not be in town this weekend, so no race for me. :guilty:

I have a plea. Can we stay away from DLC? I'm not saying reduce the freedom of this awesome league, I'm just saying there are so many car and track combos out there we should explore, and paying for extras seems unnecessary. I know this has been discussed, I'm just asking you to get creative, instead of paying for it.

Besides isn't she so much cuter than Twin Ring Motegi?
IMG_1599.JPG

Insert cute sympathy awwwwwww here.

Also, can we mark on the 2nd post (what the race is) if a track is DLC? I missed that last Sunday, and didn't race the last two. The other racers offered to wait for me (Thank you!) but I respectfully declined. A little "DLC" indicator would prevent me from making that mistake again (if I were to purchase), same way you put "online dealer" next to the cars.

Thanks to everyone, and have a good race on Sunday! :)

Most of the complaints filed this past week were based on events that occured in and around the chicanes at Monza. This series is no different than any other I've run in that there is going to be a lot of contact on that track in and around the chicanes. The Grand Valley races and the Motegi races were very clean.

First: Yes. Very cute. Well created.

Second: You don't know which tracks are DLC/included on the disk? There's nothing wrong with marking it as such, but I'm don't understand how you didn't know it…unless you're saying that you didn't know the combos, in which case it wouldn't have mattered whether they were marked as DLC or not.

Third: Several people have said that they are willing to purchase DLC for people who can't afford it.

Edit: Very true, Bowler. Good point.

FYI I will not be in town this weekend, so no race for me. :guilty:

Thanks AG, Drivers List updated.

I have a plea. Can we stay away from DLC? I'm not saying reduce the freedom of this awesome league, I'm just saying there are so many car and track combos out there we should explore, and paying for extras seems unnecessary. I know this has been discussed, I'm just asking you to get creative, instead of paying for it.

I'm not sure I agree with you on this AG, for next to no money you can have Spa, one of the worlds greatest race tracks and four different layouts of Motegi. I have to say that for me what is getting stale is running the same tracks over and over. I for one welcome the new challenges the new tracks bring. I can't begin to tell you how many laps I've made on all the On-Disc tracks and I'm sure everyone else is in the same boat. Anyway, my two cents.

Also, can we mark on the 2nd post (what the race is) if a track is DLC? I missed that last Sunday, and didn't race the last two. The other racers offered to wait for me (Thank you!) but I respectfully declined. A little "DLC" indicator would prevent me from making that mistake again (if I were to purchase), same way you put "online dealer" next to the cars.

Thanks to everyone, and have a good race on Sunday! :)

I think zer0 can make this happen without taxing his brain too much :) And it's a good reminder for everyone đź‘Ť

EDIT: And she is very cute đź‘Ť

Thank you Apmaddock and stewards for all the time you guys obviously put in. I considered myself a clean driver but this league has definitely increased my awareness of racecraft and has me constantly going back to the review the OLR. I now have a difficult time racing anywhere else. Regardless of the incidents this past week (probably always be a few), this is an exceptionally clean league. Good work stewards and thank you for your efforts.

I fully concur with this :)

KingBestJr and JazzVonWolfe: your colour/race number selections have been noted.

***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, just PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

Second: You don't know which tracks are DLC/included on the disk? There's nothing wrong with marking it as such, but I'm don't understand how you didn't know itÂ…unless you're saying that you didn't know the combos, in which case it wouldn't have mattered whether they were marked as DLC or not.

Third: Several people have said that they are willing to purchase DLC for people who can't afford it.

Edit: Very true, Bowler. Good point.

Actually now that I think about it I do know what tracks are in the game and Twin Ring Motegi should have stuck out, but (correct me if I'm wrong) Twin Ring Motegi was available in other versions of GT so it may have slipped my mind as it being there already. I do check the combos Sunday before the race, good point.

Well, yes a fellow SNAIL did purchase a track for me once. (GREATLY APPRECIATED!) I just don't feel right asking people to do it. I'd rather bow out of the race then ask for a gift. It's not a gift if you ask for it. Thanks to everyone!

Well, yes a fellow SNAIL did purchase a track for me once. (GREATLY APPRECIATED!) I just don't feel right asking people to do it. I'd rather bow out of the race then ask for a gift. It's not a gift if you ask for it. Thanks to everyone!

Think of it as a standing offer. We want everyone to be able to race, and we understand that some people can afford to help make all the DLC available to everyone.

Ag07, skip buying one jar of formula and do breast feeding, there's your Dlc $$ right there. =) /joking

No offense but i would pick the Twin Ring over the baby :-P

Hey King,

Thanks for the offer and good to meet you last night. I'm looking for the colour called 'Perlmuttgrun' which is a Mercedes colour. If you're able to help, that would be great đź‘Ť

I have the color i have a few actually i can send you all of them if you want just send me friend request and i will send them. :)

This is long overdue, but you work with what you're given…

There were several complaints this week and no division was unaffected. It took us some time to get them all sorted, but the results of our thankless work are as follows.

Division 1:

Nic-KL
Level 1: 2 points
Level 1: 3 points
Level 1: 3 points
Level 2: 5 points
Level 3: 10 points
Level 3: 12 points
Total: 35 points and 6 week probationary period

tcrash
Level 5: 17 points and 5 week probationary period

Division 2

dgaf95integra/dgafaboutany1420
Level 1: 2 points and 1 week probationary period

ExoSphere64

greestlightnin
Level 3: 6 points (halved for on-track concession)
Total: 8 points and 4 week probationary period

rallywgn81

rofajole
Level 2: 8 points
Ghosting Violation: 1 point
Total: 11 points and 3 week probationary period

Division 3

MillerHD
Level 2: 6 points
Level 3: 9 points
Level 4: 14 points
Total: 29 points and 6 week probationary period

So how does the probationary period work?

Ag07, skip buying one jar of formula and do breast feeding, there's your Dlc $$ right there. =) /joking

No offense but i would pick the Twin Ring over the baby :-P

I have to agree. I know times are difficult for many, but seriously, like I said before a track pack costs less than a Big Mac and is healthier for you.

So how does the probationary period work?

"Each of these penalties will bring about a probation period based on the level. A level 1 penalty will bring a 1 week probation period, level 2 brings 2 weeks, etc. The probation period doubles the effect of any incurred penalties."

rofajole
Level 2: 8 points
Ghosting Violation: 1 point
Total: 11 points and 3 week probationary period

I was only informed of the ghosting violation which I completely understood I made a mistake. Where did the other violations come from?

Where's the link that shows the weeks practice room that's ppl will be in like
Last night for instance

Here's the link to the post tcrash made last night letting everyone know the practice room number. dabneyd post is just below it.

We don't have a dedicated post for the practice room, the people that host, post to let everyone know and make the post in LARGE letters so it's noticeable :)

Where's the link that shows the weeks practice room that's ppl will be in like
Last night for instance

Everything is listed or linked in the first two posts of this thread.

Here's the link to the post tcrash made last night letting everyone know the practice room number. dabneyd post is just below it.

We don't have a dedicated post for the practice room, the people that host, post to let everyone know and make the post in LARGE letters so it's noticeable :)

The only nights you should expect to see a public room is on Wednesday night.

Can electric cars be broken in? As in do they gain any hp? I know you can't change oil.

can someone post the HP/PP Academy Leaf so I can compare it with 200 miles. I forgot to remember it before I "broke it in". :ouch:

I was only informed of the ghosting violation which I completely understood I made a mistake. Where did the other violations come from?

Please PM your division steward. He'll let you know where the faults were found and what the stewards decided about them.

In all disclosure, I made the complaint, so I'm going to try to avoid being the one to tell you what was decided. After all, I wasn't allowed to be a part of the discussion on it, of course.

Back