◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
This Sunday I won't be able to attend unfortunatly. I'll be attending a family reunion in MorroBay. Although I will be taking my system w/ me in hope that the rooms were in will have wifi. I'll have my shoestrings crossed. Have fun .

This Sunday I won't be able to attend unfortunatly. I'll be attending a family reunion in MorroBay. Although I will be taking my system w/ me in hope that the rooms were in will have wifi. I'll have my shoestrings crossed. Have fun .

Have fun at the reunion aubdogg! Thanks for letting us know 👍

dsgerbc
And a trophy. That one took me forever.

The basic Kart is 5k. 10 karts is 50k, 100 karts is 500k, and 1,000 karts is 5,000,000. A few Seasonal races by team Bob, and the only difficult part is cycling through the purchases.

Chiochan
:lol:and people complain about to many GTR's in their garage.

I was only addressing the easy work around, if needed.

I do not object to the repeats of the GTR, but the Miata/!X-5, RX-7, and S2000 variants which are, at best, pathetic. Claiming they are part of the 1,000+ cars is like claiming you need a blue car, a green car... The various models are not that different, and the repetition of pointless models underscores the problem. I am still here, mind ya, but I am not gonna think Kaz put his A Game on for GT5 (if this is his A game... Sadness).

Oy. And to think that I have over 850 cars, have changed the oil on all the Premiums, have done the engine and chassis restoration on all of the standards, and this isn't my first "playthrough".

Apmaddock
Oy. And to think that I have over 850 cars, have changed the oil on all the Premiums, have done the engine and chassis restoration on all of the standards, and this isn't my first "playthrough".

Ditto. My first is a 40/40, and I curse the aids that let me drive there so easily. I learned almost nothing, it seems.

I may have to make another account and run it only on SNAIL clean mode... Hrmmmm...

I would like to join your guys league, I just started getting back into GT5. And I figured this would be great practice for WRS events and such.

finally a clean spec league!!!! got sent details of this a few days ago would like to join!

Hey fiestauk,

We'd love to have you in S.N.A.I.L. but, we race at 10 P.M. Eastern time Sundays which is 3 A.M. your time. Are you able to race then?

I would like to join your guys league, I just started getting back into GT5. And I figured this would be great practice for WRS events and such.

Hey Shigegaki,

Good stuff 👍 Lot's of good races across all our Divisions to help you hone your skills :)

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both.

You'll be added to the drivers list and we need you to run this Time Trial Combination so we can determine which Division you'd be best to start in. We do as much as we can to make sure everyone gets involved in some close, clean racing.

A PSN friend request will be sent to you from the SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3 or 4 account for the Division you will be placed in. That lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.

The original post also has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

The second post has the current race lineup and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices here. To avoid duplication of choices, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

Last edited:
Hey gang, if you can't find anything happening here, feel free to make it happen :)

Just let us know here what the room number or lounge is and I'm sure you'll get some people jumping in 👍

Build it and they will come! Or some such Hollywood cliche :lol:

Hey Shigegaki,

Good stuff 👍 Lot's of good races across all our Divisions to help you hone your skills :)

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both.

You'll be added to the drivers list and we need you to run this Time Trial Combination so we can determine which Division you'd be best to start in. We do as much as we can to make sure everyone gets involved in some close, clean racing.

A PSN friend request will be sent to you from the SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3 or 4 account for the Division you will be placed in. That lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.

The original post also has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

The second post has the current race lineup and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices here. To avoid duplication of choices, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

Thanks Kcheeb, as of right now I am waiting for my G27 to come through UPS which won't be till Tuesday. So I am playing with a DS3 at the moment. I'll run the Time Trial anyways to see where I will be placed and just work my way up from there. Thanks again, and see you guys on Sunday night.

Back