TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

That sucks. You were doing quite well for not having a broken in car. I took a wicked picture of the two of us racing side by side. I hope to post it tomorrow.

Finalfantasykid
That sucks. You were doing quite well for not having a broken in car. I took a wicked picture of the two of us racing side by side. I hope to post it tomorrow.

Oh awesome dude, I look forward to seeing it! 👍

I was on at 9 p.m central time and looked at trial mountain circuit..something like that..yet turtle town wasn't on..I didn't see any rooms saying like turtle town race..

Ph1sher
I was on at 9 p.m central time and looked at trial mountain circuit..something like that..yet turtle town wasn't on..I didn't see any rooms saying like turtle town race..

You gotta go to turtle racing's lounge. If you look in the "open lobby" section, you will find nothing. Also, the time is 9PM Eastern, not Central.

We are not in the open lobbies. You need to go to the "Community" tab. After you click on the "Community" tab a list of your friends will show up. Go to TURTLE_Town to practice or TURTLE_Division2 to race and click on it and then click on the coffee cup that says Lounge on it. Then join the lounge. 👍

You gotta go to turtle racing's lounge. If you look in the "open lobby" section, you will find nothing. Also, the time is 9PM Eastern, not Central.

Ph1sher was correct about the time but maybe not the place. Racing starts at 10pm Eastern, 9pm Central, 8pm Mountain, and 7pm Pacific. 👍

trialmountaincircuitp.jpg

trialmountaincircuit1z.jpg

trialmountaincircuit2d.jpg

I made a risk and passed you at that point, luckly there was no contact during the pass (little tiny rubbing after the pass though)

Psycho Tuber
I would have sent you a brand spanking new one if had seen this. I wasn't able to race last night because of a previous engagement (wedding).

Its cool i raced the japanese championship and got the money

Finalfantasykid
I made a risk and passed you at that point, luckly there was no contact during the pass (little tiny rubbing after the pass though)

Ahh I remember this! I was kicking myself because I left the door wide open, but I had no idea you'd brake that late. That was a sweet move though, I've gotta hand it to you 👍

7378158908_f219026f59_o.jpg

Race 4: Trial Mountain Circuit
Car: Art Morrison Corvette ‘60
Laps: 30
Date: July 21, 2012

Race 1 - Division 1

1st Place: Drex81 (Fast Lap - 1:31.685)
2nd Place: Ghost_White (Fast Lap - 1:33.102)

Race 1 - Division 2

1st Place: mbobb1969 (Fast Lap - 1:31.579)
2nd Place: TX_Executioner (Fast Lap - 1:32.626)
3nd Place: FFK13 (Fast Lap - 1:32.186)
4th Place: mb1425 (Fast Lap - 1:33.485)
5th Place: Infinital-NG (Fast Lap - 1:33.257)
6th Place: d_sign_d (Fast Lap - 1:33.578)

Afrodeezy7 - DNF (disconnected/power failure) :grumpy:
cmswpn - (DNF)

Race 2 - Division 1

1st Place: Drex81 (Fast Lap - 1:30.980)

Ghost_White - DNS

Race 2 - Division 2

1st Place: mbobb1969 (Fast Lap - 1:31.992)
2nd Place: TX_Executioner (Fast Lap - 1:31.889)
3rd Place: FFK13 (Fast Lap - 1:32.174)
4th Place: mb1425 (Fast Lap - 1:33.487)
5th Place: Infinital-DG (Fast Lap - 1:33.964)

d_sign_d - DNS
Afrodeezy7 - DNS
cmswpn - DNS

Final Results

Division 1

1st Place: Drex81 (100 Points - Pole and Two 1st Place Finishes)
2nd Place: Ghost_White (45 Points - DNS 2nd Race)

Division 2

1st Place: mbobb1969 (96 Points)
2nd Place: TX_Executioner (90 Points)
3rd Place: FFK13 (84 Points)
4th Place: mb1425 (78 Points)
5th Place: Infinital-NG (72 Points)
6th Place: d_sign_d (33 Points)

Race Recap

We had another great night of racing! Unfortunately, we also had our first disconnect. However, it was due to a power failure on the drivers end and not a network issue. Several drivers were not able to race for various reasons. I would expect most, if not all, will be back next week. Congratulations again guys!

Ahh I remember this! I was kicking myself because I left the door wide open, but I had no idea you'd brake that late. That was a sweet move though, I've gotta hand it to you 👍

I didn't think I'd be breaking that late either, I think I had a little extra speed than I expected because I was just drafting you. Luckly neither of us had any problems because of it.

Looks like some good races. Sorry I had to cancel at the last minute but plan on making next weeks event.

Race 5: Autumn Ring
Car: Toyota 86 GT ‘12
Laps: 30
Tires: Sports Hards
Date: July 28, 2012
Prize: 1966 or 1967 Birthday Ticket

Was a fun and challenging race in the corvette. That car is a true hot rod. Throttle control is key with that thing, very easy to get carried away with the gas pedal! And tires!

Looking forward to the nimble ft-86!

Back