TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

Yea I think as long as everyone can keep the rear of that car in line it should be a fun race. Tire wear probably not going to be a big issue, but we will see.

Fun racing on saturday, even though I sucked in that car. After my drive by through pit lane with the cpu not stopping me, I figured I'd at least have the satisfaction of selling the car.

No chance, cannot sell the car only remove it from your garage. :/

I was suprised how many laps it took for drex to pass me on the 2nd race. I figured at the end of first lap he'd have me. Think it took 3 or 4.

Next weeks 2nd race....3 laps. :)

Infinital-NG
Fun racing on saturday, even though I sucked in that car. After my drive by through pit lane with the cpu not stopping me, I figured I'd at least have the satisfaction of selling the car.

No chance, cannot sell the car only remove it from your garage. :/

I hated this car so much that I removed it from my garage anyway :P :sly:

Psycho Tuber
Rub it in! :(

If anything it wasn't as enjoyable as you may have thought. The car was definitely a handful as mentioned, and once the tires were gone, they seriously were gone. If you stayed out too long and wore them down, even the smallest hint of wheelspin would cause you to slide around everywhere. The race was good & respectful, but the car, not so much :lol:

DREX81 and MBOBB1969 can you choose your prize, either the 1966 or 1967 Birthday Ticket. Thanks and congratulations!

Thanks, I'll take a 67 birthday ticket.
I know alot of you guys did'nt like that car but I thought it was great, although very challenging. Love that track to. That is where I do all of my tuning.
Looking forward to next week though.

Count me in / Division A

PSN: SilentMountain / Grey Car with Orange Wheels / #42

Looking forward to some clean racing for once!!

"Races are rarely won in the first turn, but often lost."

Last edited:
If anything it wasn't as enjoyable as you may have thought. The car was definitely a handful as mentioned, and once the tires were gone, they seriously were gone. If you stayed out too long and wore them down, even the smallest hint of wheelspin would cause you to slide around everywhere. The race was good & respectful, but the car, not so much :lol:

On Friday we ran some 10 lap practice races in Turtle Town and I'll admit the change from practice to racing conditions in this car were more pronounced. She was handful on lap 9 and 10 in racing conditions for sure. I just wish I could have been there to race with you guys.

Signed, Feeling Left Out :(

Count me in / Division A

PSN: SilentMountain / Black Car with Orange Wheels / #42

Hey SilentMountain, welcome to the Turtle Racing League. I love the quote, you should fit right in! If you wouldn't mind, could you choose another color combination, cmswpm have already been chosen that combination. Here is the drivers list with all the color combinations that are already chosen. Your number is good though. You should receive your Turtle FR's this evening. Again, welcome to the Turtle Racing League!

Thanks, I'll take a 67 birthday ticket.
I know alot of you guys did'nt like that car but I thought it was great, although very challenging. Love that track to. That is where I do all of my tuning.
Looking forward to next week though.

I liked the car/track combo very much. Although, I didn't have to run 30 laps with it either. :lol:

Welcome SilentMountain, to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. To make your experience here an enjoyable one, we expect all drivers to follow "The Golden Rule of Motorsports".

The “Golden Rule” of Motorsports - “It is the responsibility of the overtaking driver, meaning the car that is attempting to execute the pass, to make sure that the pass is made cleanly and incident free.”

The reason “The Golden Rule of Motorsports” is the first thing you read when you get to Turtle Racing League and again when you sign up to join us, is that if you do not believe this rule applies to you, then this league is not for you.

Turtle Racing League is a casual, fun, and clean racing league. Therefore, you are encouraged to read and adhere to the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules and exercise Good Racecraft at all times, especially in turn 1. It is the policy of this league (except Division X) for you to hold your position in turn 1 and not try to improve it. We will not tolerate individual drivers taking the fun out of racing for others.

Please accept the PSN Turtle friend requests when they are sent to you. If you haven't already done so, you may (optional) choose a unique (refer to drivers list) car and wheel color combination. You will also need to choose a unique car number for cars with number plates.

Thank you for joining our league, we look forward to racing with you!

Sincerely, Turtle Racing League

Turtle Racer
Hey SilentMountain, welcome to the Turtle Racing League. I love the quote, you should fit right in! If you wouldn't mind, could you choose another color combination, cmswpm have already been chosen that combination. Here is the drivers list with all the color combinations that are already chosen. Your number is good though. You should receive your Turtle FR's this evening. Again, welcome to the Turtle Racing League!

Oops, missed that combo. Changed to grey/orange, OK?

Count me in / Division A

PSN: SilentMountain / Grey Car with Orange Wheels / #42

Good deal SilentMountain we have you with Gray car / Orange wheels #42
We look forward to racing with you.
Thanks for joining Turtle Racing.

Good deal SilentMountain we have you with Gray car / Orange wheels #42
We look forward to racing with you.
Thanks for joining Turtle Racing.

Dont forget to change the oil then break in the car and change oil again. Run 200 miles in a race not freerun. You will be ready to race.:)

MBOBB1969
Dont forget to change the oil then break in the car and change oil again. Run 200 miles in a race not freerun. You will be ready to race.:)

Do the laguna seca 200 miles in B-Spec. You won't win anything (I think my level 30+ bobs got like 11th or something), but it's perfect for breaking in your car :)

What kind of lap times are people getting at Autumn Ring?

Not fully broken in, and I'm hovering in the 1:34-1:35 range, but I'm slow.

Don't think we'll have to do a pit stop here. Ran about 20 laps last night, and barely any tire wear. Maybe 20%

Last edited:

Don't think we'll have to do a pit stop here. Ran about 20 laps last night, and barely any tire wear. Maybe 20%

I have not run a lap with that combo yet so I'm not sure. I know FFK13 ran some laps but I dont what kind of lap times. Maybe he could chime in at some point today and let us all in on that .
Thanks in advance FFK13.

I've got about 30 laps and my best is 1:35 with average around 1:36. Only like 40-50 some miles on the car so far. I better keep practicing and get it broken in.

I've got about 30 laps and my best is 1:35 with average around 1:36. Only like 40-50 some miles on the car so far. I better keep practicing and get it broken in.

Hey xbinkus, I don't believe you put any miles on a car just practicing. You need to do A-Spec, B-Spec, or actual races. Someone correct me if I am wrong. Welcome to the Turtle Racing League! 👍

Psycho Tuber
Hey xbinkus, I don't believe you put any miles on a car just practicing. You need to do A-Spec, B-Spec, or actual races. Someone correct me if I am wrong. Welcome to the Turtle Racing League! 👍

I think it's just online practice that doesn't count the Milage. If you practice offline I believe it does (not 100% sure though, can someone confirm?)

I think it's just online practice that doesn't count the Milage. If you practice offline I believe it does (not 100% sure though, can someone confirm?)

I just checked, my car had 40 miles on it, I did a few more practices laps offline and it's up to 52, so offline practice definitely adds miles.

I just checked, my car had 40 miles on it, I did a few more practices laps offline and it's up to 52, so offline practice definitely adds miles.

Thats good to know, but the driving physics are not the same. If practice offline then go online you will find the car does not behave the same. The car seems to have more oversteer than offline in my opinion. So you might check that before you do all of practice offline, it could throw your game off for the race. Just FYI.

Back