◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,746 comments
I just found out I'm working Sunday until 10pm so I won't be able to make it this week neither. I was really looking forward for this week, I love all the cars! :( Hope you guys have fun!

I just found out I'm working Sunday until 10pm so I won't be able to make it this week neither. I was really looking forward for this week, I love all the cars! :( Hope you guys have fun!

Bummer, thanks for letting us know though 👍

There are some pretty interesting cars in the new OCD. Whoever wins this Sunday, you'll be my friend forever if you pick the Furai :) Actually, the Super GT cars and the Astra look nice too.

Hell yeah! A grid full of Furai Concepts would be insane! :D

The Super GT cars would definitely be cool as well. We could all even pick the different cars as long as the only difference is the paint job. For example, it would be okay for everyone to pick between the ARTA NSX '00, Castrol MUGEN NSX '00, and RAYBRIG NSX '00 because they all have the same power, weight, aerodynamics, suspension, gearing, etc. Therefore, having all three versions on the track would still qualify as "spec" racing. 👍

I don't know if the '01 NSX's would qualify as the same car since they are a different model year, but their specs are all identical to the '00 NSX's. If the Super GT cars are selected by this week's Prize A or Prize B winners and we end up allowing the '01's on the track, I know which car I'm picking! :sly:

Last edited:
SNAIL Super GT, that would be awesome!!! Heck, we could go to the N.C.D. and go with the Super GT class as well, I think it may even be cheaper to do that.

jbica
SNAIL Super GT, that would be awesome!!! Heck, we could go to the N.C.D. and go with the Super GT class as well, I think it may even be cheaper to do that.

I thought the OCD was like 50% off?

This seems fun, Shadowingraven

Hey shadowingraven,

As much fun as you can have with your ... I'll let you fill in the rest of that :)

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both.

Steps:
1. I add you to the drivers list as a New S.N.A.I.L. (Done)
2. You run the Time Trial.
3. You Private Message my GTPlanet account with your time from the time trial.
4. I assign you to the appropriate Division, giving you the best racing possible.
5. A PSN friend request will be sent from the appropriate SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That is where you race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :)

The original post has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

The second post has the current race lineup and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread. To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

Last edited:
I thought the OCD was like 50% off?

Never. They're full price all the time. The advantage over the UCD is you don't have to restore them. The advantage over the Premium Dealership is you don't have to break them in.

Not having to restore them certainly would save money, admittedly, over picking up the same car in the UCD.

Never. They're full price all the time. The advantage over the UCD is you don't have to restore them. The advantage over the Premium Dealership is you don't have to break them in.

Not having to restore them certainly would save money, admittedly, over picking up the same car in the UCD.

I think Handlebar was referring to when the PSN got hacked in 2011. After Sony finally got the PSN back online, PD decided to make all cars in the OCD half price. I think it was PD's "Welcome back" equivalent to what Sony did with the free games and one month of Playstation Plus offer. This was also the first time I recall seeing cars in the OCD with zero miles. After a while, the cars went back up to full price, but the zero miles stuck around. At least this is how I remember it playing out..?

You might be right. The short answer of, "Never" might've been too strongly worded. I think I was on one of my GT5 hiatuses when PSN came back…probably playing the free games I got.

For anyone who hasn't broken-in their Maserati Granturismo S '08 yet, here's an easy way to break it in and win a whole bunch or racing suits at the same time:
  1. Buy your Maserati and get an oil change
  2. Go to Season Events and select ONLINE B-spec Challenge No. 2
  3. Select the 500PP Fuji Speedway F race
  4. Start the race and repeat it every 10 minutes
  5. Complete the race 14 times and win a racing suit each time
  6. Get another oil change and then admire all the new suits in your closet :)

For anyone who hasn't broken-in their Maserati Granturismo S '08 yet, here's an easy way to break it in and win a whole bunch or racing suits at the same time :):
  1. Buy your Maserati and get an oil change
  2. Go to Season Events and select ONLINE B-spec Challenge No. 2
  3. Select the 500PP Fuji Speedway F race
  4. Start the race and repeat it every 10 minutes
  5. Complete the race 14 times and win a racing suit each time
  6. Get another oil change and you're done

Yep, that's what I did :D

Is there any interest in some racing tonight? Maybe some shuffle, or rally, or whatever. I don't want to have to scour the online rooms for non-derelicts.

I would like to join this

GTP ID: 1redsox2

PSN: M-Town81

@Chiochan I'm down to race tonight at 10 PM EST, just tell me the car and tyres we are using and lets race!

I would like to join this

GTP ID: 1redsox2

PSN: M-Town81

@Chiochan I'm down to race tonight at 10 PM EST, just tell me the car and tyres we are using and lets race!

Hey 1redsox2,

Thanks for joining :) Baseball fan perhaps ;)

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both.

Steps:
1. I add you to the drivers list as a New S.N.A.I.L. (Done)
2. You run the Time Trial.
3. You Private Message my GTPlanet account with your time from the time trial.
4. I assign you to the appropriate Division, giving you the best racing possible.
5. A PSN friend request will be sent from the appropriate SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That is where you race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :)

The original post has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

The second post has the current race lineup and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread. To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

hey me and some of my racing team would like to join saturdays match my gamer ID is MadSquirrel-EGO and the two other racers are madsquirrels-BM and madsquirrels_ajc

hey me and some of my racing team would like to join saturdays match my gamer ID is MadSquirrel-EGO and the two other racers are madsquirrels-BM and madsquirrels_ajc

Hey Madsquirrels,

If you're talking about S.P.E.C. Racing, you should post a request to join there. cmbeal is the organizer and he'll take good care of you :)

You and your team would also be welcome to join us Sunday nights, let me know if that works for you 👍

hey me and some of my racing team would like to join sunday match my gamer ID is MadSquirrel-EGO and the two other racers are madsquirrels-BM and madsquirrels_ajc

kcheeb sounds awesome and I do watch baseball but the name was made when I first needed a username a long time ago. I will do the time trial soon and get ready for racing.

kcheeb sounds awesome and I do watch baseball but the name was made when I first needed a username a long time ago. I will do the time trial soon and get ready for racing.

Good stuff 1redsox2, I'll be on the lookout for it 👍

Hey Madsquirrels,

If you're talking about S.P.E.C. Racing, you should post a request to join there. cmbeal is the organizer and he'll take good care of you :)

You and your team would also be welcome to join us Sunday nights, let me know if that works for you 👍

yeah that works for me,but how do i request to join there?

Back