GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
  • 186,383 views
Give me a couple of things that happened in the race.

Well the wreck for starters, maybe one of you guys taking the checkered flag aswell. I only want 2-3 👍
 
Well the wreck for starters, maybe one of you guys taking the checkered flag aswell. I only want 2-3 👍

If that's all you want, I should apologize now for what I'm about to post. I've spent the last 3 hours working on it. I would have been done a lot sooner had the program not crashed during final exporting, without me having saved my work at all up to that point. :ouch::ouch::ouch:
 
If that's all you want, I should apologize now for what I'm about to post. I've spent the last 3 hours working on it. I would have been done a lot sooner had the program not crashed during final exporting, without me having saved my work at all up to that point. :ouch::ouch::ouch:

Ouch, unlucky dude :ouch:
 
Ouch, unlucky dude :ouch:

No, it was stupid. :dunce:

I should have been saving periodically throughout the process, and especially right before final exporting. It's a mistake I won't make again when doing this. Should be done uploading in about 10 minutes.👍
 
Alright, here we go. This is the first time I've done anything like this, so any suggestions or criticisms are welcome.


 
Looked real good
It's gonna be great you will be making vids like that for all the races
 
:lol: I freakin' love that. Awesome job Drop :cheers:
 
Awesome stuff Drop! 👍
 
Great work by both Dex and Tom to get through that wreck as well as they did, and to Furi.
 
Love it, wow I had some bad bad tyres even on lap 46!!!!
 
:lol: "Lap 4: The race-winning move"
Nice work, Drop. 👍
 
I just realised. I actually HIT THE BRAKE when I saw someone wrecking (like with matty). Whats got into me? :lol:
 
Impressive stuff from Furinkazen there. Great job with the vid Drop
 
Hey, give Tom some credit, they got a 50 lap set up as well.
 
I'm going to try to do something like this for each race, though I might try to keep the videos a little bit shorter.
 
I'm going to try to do something like this for each race, though I might try to keep the videos a little bit shorter.

For Trucks I'm just doing a picture review with description of what happens.

 
It was all me, Niop makes awful sets, I just have the driving ability of a god. Knelly will back me up on this one.

Very,very brief race recap up on the blog! http://gtpamerica.blogspot.co.uk/ 👍
That's my secret, I provide horrible sets to get the most out of the driver.

Nice write up on the blog.
 
3 championships, it can't be a lie.

Cheers bud 👍
 
That's my secret, I provide horrible sets to get the most out of the driver.

Nice write up on the blog.

I KNEW IT :mad:
 
:lol: And so Hendrick's implosion begins... :lol:
 
Great post on the Blog Furi 👍

EDIT : And to Tom on his 👍
 
Were the Olympic semis and finals ever held?
 
Nope, everyone left the room and no one seemed to have any interest in it any more.

Shame really, gave it a pop over the weekend but just lacked a little commitment from some other drivers. To be expected with families and commitments etc. Not a problem.
 
I think the format and time investment was more discouraging than anything else. A 2-lap race with only two drivers on track doesn't tell you anything more than who guessed correctly when going to pass or block coming out of turn 4. Each match could have taken up to 6 laps, and there were 13 total matches that needed to play out to declare a winner. The 4 total races (3 heats, 1 final) that were 3 laps each could have all been run in the time that we ran Akmuq vs me and Akmuq vs Mudd. Maybe we'll try it again in 2016, when we are still waiting for news on the latest delay in the release of GT6. :lol:
 
XWCp9.jpg

OFFICIAL Budweiser Shootout Results:

1. #24 Knelly
2. #88 RFLX_Niop
3. #24 Tom_97_COD
4. #14 Furinkazen
5. #99 MULE_9242
6. #83 RedPartyHat
7. #11 GTP_Litchi
8. #43 JoeOfTheFire
9. #18 Mudd
10. #48 Dexter_White5150
11. #83 MattyMc1996
12. #43 Droptop2001gt
13. #42 GTP_Akmuq
 
Last edited:
A tad lucky, but I am happy with 4th, great promise for the season with an experimental set up 👍
 
Edited into the blog post 👍
 
Back