GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
RedPartyhat
I'm guessing NW will have lots of activity.

NW teams:

Hendricks:
Mule, Drop, Litchi?

I hope you just forgot to add me in there on Mule's team in the #24. As that was the plan and that never changed as far as how this is all been going down.

Yeah, JRM is me/Drop/Crazy.

We should keep NW discussion in the NW thread, though. I don't want to triple post lol.

Sad to see the league apparently shut down. Had some good racing here with Drop, knelly, acdc, niop, mudd, joe, furi, crazy, mstall, mule just to name a few. Hey who remembers jacob lol.

Anyway I still race on iracing at least a few times a week so if anyone ever joins that sim. look me up.

Cheers <<Tom Riker>>

I don't have it, have got a replacement ps3 since then, and I'm fairly certain I didn't bother copying my gt5 save.

good idea mate. So we need an organised person, another organised person, a good internet person (rph I think you're leading this), and a keen person. With the timings I think it would be best for one of you guys over the pond to count laps and penalties, as still have a long while after the race has finished before the morning ours come, where as the european bloke's don't get off till 1:30 sometimes, and you guys would have to wait a whole day for us to get back up, count the laps, and then send it. Just my two cents of logic :P
no1 asked u.

Farewell GT5 online :(

Latest Posts

Back