◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 148,310 comments
wat.

Please explain, I think those are redundant words but I'm unsure and therefore confused.

It means that you send the PM both to your division's steward and to the driver you're lodging the complaint against.

Edit: Unless the complaint is against me, in which case you use telepathy :sly:

It means that you send the PM both to your division's steward and to the driver you're lodging the complaint against.

Edit: Unless the complaint is against me, in which case you use telepathy :sly:

I figured, thanks. 👍

---

Just wanna say I had fun racing in D2 tonight, really competitive, however there were quite a few incidents from what I saw. I know I tried my damned hardest to drive clean, but I'm definitely not perfect, and when I do cause something I always try to make up for it, backing off and letting them through, etc. So when others don't seem to care it bothers me because I work hard every day to improve my driving ability and I know others do as well, so I feel like people who don't make sure they always drive clean just don't respect the effort other people put into it.

I'm sorry for the rant and I hope not to come across as self-absorbed but like I said, I'm not perfect by any measure, it's just how I feel about it.

Last edited:
Oshawa-Joe
What is wrong with #3? It's perfect for tandem drifting. Just ask Ap and zer0.

When I picked the track I was a little worried about that. 9/10 times that turn was smooth, but if you went for it the car would just slide even with almost no steering.

I still don't know how this happened, but I was going through there, car was already heading right, had the suspension loaded up, and what I can only describe as a "lawl NOPE" maneuver the car darted left straight into the wall. I was too confused to be mad.

Here are the official results from our league night on September 2nd, 2012. This was the tenth week using our new format. This means that Prize A, Prize B, and Prize C are to be selected by the division winners with the three highest scores. However, since we now have more divisions than we have prizes, Prize A and Prize B can only be selected by each division once per month/season. This will ensure that the drivers from each division will have an equal opportunity to pick our new car and track combos.

Click here for detailed results and statistics

Division 1
  1. hillracing ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2 wins Prize B (scored 93 points)
  2. OwensRacing ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. Nic-KL ------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. GumballCGT -------- did not submit a vote
  5. dabneyd ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. SPOLTY ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  • ADR_BRONCO ------- DNR
  • RIP_Welsh_Don ----- DNR
  • WiiFreak ----------- DNR
  • mrjones_80 --------- DNR
  • GTP_dylansan ------ DNR
  • howyakeeping1 ----- DNR
  • Mighty_mopar ------ DNR

Division 2
  1. AJK-VAIL ----------- voted to eliminate Round (scored 82 points)
  2. SPEED14231234 ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. DrKronin ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. tensor120 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. tcrash15 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. JazzVanWolfe ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. dragonwhisky ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. Ice_Warden -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  • kcheeb ------------- DNR
  • racefan78 ---------- DNR
  • AG07WRXTR -------- DNR
  • Turbo91stdcivic ---- DNR
  • ZohsixGT5 ---------- DNR
  • SPIDERMANLOL1 ---- DNR
  • Diabolicwyvern ----- DNR
  • eLove -------------- DNR
  • keepitsteady ------- DNR

Division 3
  1. Soren535 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1 wins Prize A (scored 97 points)
  2. Oshawa-Joe -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. sethfraz22 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. Apmaddock --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. zer05ive ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. Astrias ------------- did not submit a vote
  7. Schmiggz ----------- did not submit a vote
  • GTP_BeRandom ----- DNR
  • spooble ------------- DNR
  • moi_2212 ----------- DNR
  • GTP_pilmat --------- DNR
  • rallywgn81 ---------- DNR
  • chevbacca46 ------- DNR
  • tezgm99 ------------ DNR

Division 4
  1. ChuthuluGoat ------- voted to eliminate Round 1 (scored 81 points)
  2. cmbeal317 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. jlbowler ------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. Millerhd ------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Da_Panda_Bear ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. ExoSphere64 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. chatva ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. donconater --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. Vol_Jbolaz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. jbica --------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  11. TEX-36 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  12. Skills_19657 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  • whatbadgerseat ---- DNR
  • GTP_SGPracing ------ DNR
  • ANFD --------------- DNR
  • sudmanster --------- DNR
  • jobyone ------------- DNR

Division 5
  1. Wolfsatz ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1 wins Prize C (scored 84 points)
  2. iroquois-- ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. Sandblazter --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. lifesagamble420 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Handlebar-Man ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. KuuKriine ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. AyoManny1 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. atongo619 ---------- did not submit a vote
  • KissMyGlock -------- DNR
  • THRASH_46 --------- DNR
  • g-MachineREX ------- DNR
  • SCREAMING_CHIEF -- DNR
  • Wambo626 ---------- DNR
  • eagle123vick -------- DNR
  • yer_mama904 ------- DNR
  • AJGH1000 ----------- DNR

The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - BMW M5 '08 @Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Therefore it has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since Soren535 wins Prize A, he gets to decide which car and track will replace it.

The round that received the second most votes was:
Round 1 - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96 @Tsukuba Circuit
Therefore, either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since hillracing gets Prize B, he gets to decide which is replaced and what replaces it.

Wolfsatz gets Prize C, so he gets any gift car ticket listed here.

Last edited:
Do I really gotta read some stupid accusations from some one who thinks letting them pass is wrong?

And Eau Rouge didn't disappoint. I liked that we had to brake. It isn't quite as fun when you can take it flat out.

Eau Rouge "is a man's corner and should always be taken flat out" hahaha =)) Someone seriously said that when I was watching the F1 race yesterday

Last edited:
Hey look at me in the back of the pic! I'm there too, I think it was fun drift through that turn until I messed up and accidentally went through the chicane and had a 11 sec penalty ...

QUOTE=Oshawa-Joe;7564515]What is wrong with #3? It's perfect for tandem drifting. Just ask Ap and zer0.

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wow, not until I watched the replays for my D4 races did i realize just how aggressive I was last night. I need to apologize to Skills for the two races that i ruined for him, and I reported myself for those incidents. I also got Aggressive with Chatva and Vol making moves I would normally not make causing them to "give way" to me, sorry about that guys.

Hi, Im a great driver and clean one too, ive not had any luck finding any good leagues until i found this one. If I was able to join this league it would be great. Sincerely dangerzone641 (psn name too)

That M5 actually drifted pretty nicely on those tires. After a couple of offs in a bad race, I found myself drifting all of the low speed corners unintentionally, and the thing was rock solid.

Tandem drifting Eau Rouge with zer0 was the highlight of my night, though. ;)

Hi, Im a great driver and clean one too, ive not had any luck finding any good leagues until i found this one. If I was able to join this league it would be great. Sincerely dangerzone641 (psn name too)

Hey dangerzone641,

Just doing some league business at the moment. Give me about a half hour and I'll post our welcome message.

Cheers,

kcheeb

When I picked the track I was a little worried about that. 9/10 times that turn was smooth, but if you went for it the car would just slide even with almost no steering.

I still don't know how this happened, but I was going through there, car was already heading right, had the suspension loaded up, and what I can only describe as a "lawl NOPE" maneuver the car darted left straight into the wall. I was too confused to be mad.

I actually liked the challenge and didn't vote it off. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...or does it make you weaker? :odd: I voted off 1, but now I'm hoping the track stays with the gp bike thing in it.

Zer05ive, your inbox is full :dunce:

Sorry! I've cleared out more space now. If you were just wanting to make your Prize A section, it's supposed to be posted publicly on the thread like you just did (although that's usually not done until it's confirmed that penalties will not affect your score ;))

Maybe he needs 2 inboxes:idea:

Seriously, they need to either remove the limit on inboxes or they need to have a higher tier of :gtplanet: membership that doesn't put a limit on inbox size. Maybe call it a "Platinum" membership and charge $10 to $15 more for it than the Premium membership. 💡

Last edited:
Sorry! I've cleared out more space now. If you were just wanting to make your Prize A section, it's supposed to be posted publicly on the thread like you just did (although that's usually not done until it's confirmed that penalties will not affect your score ;))

Oh, woops :dunce:

That was pretty much what I was trying to ask you about, that and restrictions. Got a little trigger happy, I wanted to get a selection in before I get too busy and forget. For some crazy reason I thought it would be a good idea to go back to school, so my head will be spinning a bit this week as I play catch up with the young ones... I guess the head spinning has already started :nervous:

Hey dangerzone641,

Glad you found us :) Welcome to S.N.A.I.L.

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both.

Follow These Steps:
1. I add you to the drivers list as a New S.N.A.I.L. (Done)
2. You run the Time Trial.
3. You Private Message my GTPlanet account with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
4. I assign you to the appropriate Division, to give you the best racing possible.
5. A PSN friend request will be sent from the appropriate SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That is where you race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :)

The original post has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

The second post has the current race lineup and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

zer05ive

Seriously, they need to either remove the limit on inboxes or they need to have a higher tier of :gtplanet: membership that doesn't put a limit on inbox size. Maybe call it a "Platinum" membership and charge $10 to $15 more for it than the Premium membership. 💡

If we could get a deal where league managers can get larger PM boxes then we would be onto something. Something could be incorporated in and it would be slick.

Or pay lil extra for space.

I was spoiled being a mod on our local car forum. Having no PM limit really was nice but then agin. At what point is a lil house cleaning necessary.

Be slick if one could PM say username Snail and the PM is forwarded out to those that are on the list.

Just dreaming a little. ;)

Had a load of fun last night. Great races. Clean and fast. Thank you guys.

If anyone is interested in testing for the Seasonal Snail X-Event, practice race room is open. 30 laps of Daytona road course is at 2:30 eastern if we get some guys in.

1472 6118 3830 2742 6358

If anyone is interested in testing for the Seasonal Snail X-Event, practice race room is open. 30 laps of Daytona road course is at 2:30 eastern if we get some guys in.

1472 6118 3830 2742 6358

Is it possible to get a ticket for this car? I don't have the normal version.

Wow, not until I watched the replays for my D4 races did i realize just how aggressive I was last night. I need to apologize to Skills for the two races that i ruined for him, and I reported myself for those incidents. I also got Aggressive with Chatva and Vol making moves I would normally not make causing them to "give way" to me, sorry about that guys.

Im not in D4 but Kudos to you. 👍

Back