◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,413 comments
Hey everyone, hope you all enjoy your weekend. I'll be spending mine losing my freedom, aka getting married! As such I won't be seen again until Tuesday. Enjoy the races this weekend. Hopefully I'll be back on track soon.

I don't recall getting an invite for any bachelor's party......;)

how to join SNAIL Spec Racing?

Hey sunnypuff,

I'm assuming you want to join S.N.A.I.L.? If so, welcome :) All the information you need to get started is below. If you have any questions, ask away!

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both.

Follow These Steps:
1. I add you to the drivers list as a New S.N.A.I.L. (Done)
2. You run the Time Trial.
3. You Private Message my GTPlanet account with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
4. I assign you to the appropriate Division, to give you the best racing possible.
5. A PSN friend request will be sent from the appropriate SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That is where you race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :)

The original post has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

The second post has the current race lineup and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

God bless your decision and committment to each other. Be sure make your marriage THE top priority. May I suggest Proverbs 3: 5 and 6 ...... works everytime it is tried ... together.

No offense, but I think this thread is best when we avoid talking about religion and politics. You see, my natural tendency when encountering your above comment might be to point out that in America, atheists and agnostics have a lower divorce rate than any Christian denomination. Feelings might be hurt, tempers riled, and at no point will anything be gained by the conversation :cheers:

No offense, but I think this thread is best when we avoid talking about religion and politics. You see, my natural tendency when encountering your above comment might be to point out that in America, atheists and agnostics have a lower divorce rate than any Christian denomination. Feelings might be hurt, tempers riled, and at no point will anything be gained by the conversation :cheers:

Completely understood and will comply in the future.
No offense here - hope there was/is none "out there" in thread land.
Appreciate the diplomatically given advice.

Not a problem, and I should point out that I was just stating my opinion. Others likely disagree 👍

Edit: And before I forget, congrats Rally!

Last edited:

Not a problem, and I should point out that I was just stating my opinion. Others likely disagree 👍

Your difference of opinion and adult way of handling it offends me! I demand that you commence acting like children!

Hey everyone, hope you all enjoy your weekend. I'll be spending mine losing my freedom, aka getting married! As such I won't be seen again until Tuesday. Enjoy the races this weekend. Hopefully I'll be back on track soon.

Congrats Rally! :)

The idea I was talking about earlier is this, using the three cars used for that week in SNAIL, we will do Double Team Racing, you and a partner of your choice must stay hooked together for the race. All races will be on Daytona, Indy, SSRX or Motegi Superspeedway. Tuning, mics & fuel consumption are disabled and there are penalties for splitting apart from your teammate (Every second you are apart is doubled as your total time). Boost is on high so that every race is a close race no matter what skill level you are you will have a good time and contend for the win. Teammates can not be picked until race time comes and you must switch partners after every race. The beginning of the race has a 10 second grace period before penalties will be in effect. Races will last 45 minutes at most and run from 5PM Eastern to until we finish. The aids currently allowed in Division 5 will be allowed. Sorry for the double post.

Some of these posts are getting a little difficult to read. This is taken directy from the GTP acceptable use policy.

•You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

I know it's not mentioned there, but a little puncuation goes a long way as well.

Link to the GTP acceptable use policy: https://www.gtplanet.net/aup/

I don't recall getting an invite for any bachelor's party......;)

zer05ive, export your sent folder and clear it out!

Your mailbox is full :)

Sorry, everyone! planning a bachelor party fills your inbox faster than you think!! :lol:

Congrats, Rally! :cheers:

Rallywagon

Congratulations, and bet wishes, Rally!

My advice: "Yes, Dear.". And give 'ER a smooch and remember you are lucky. (that is for when you are annoyed, etc. You can wing it on the good stuff)

Hitting D1 for a bit of practice, mostly Tsukuba then, if I can brave myself, for Monza.

Congrats. Have a great weekend!!!

Back