◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
Hello, I want to race in the S.N.A.I.L Spec Racing.

Hey easyday1234567,

Thanks for your interest and welcome to S.N.A.I.L. 👍

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both.

Follow These Steps:
1. I add you to the drivers list as a New S.N.A.I.L. (Done)
2. You run the Time Trial.
3. You Private Message my GTPlanet account with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
4. I assign you to the appropriate Division, to give you the best racing possible.
5. A PSN friend request will be sent from the appropriate SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That is where you race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :)

The original post has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

The second post has the current race lineup and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

zero5ive, you'll never guess what just happened :lol:

Can you free up some more space. I've got another S.N.A.I.L. for you to friend :)

If anyone needs access to the D2 lounge, please send a friend request to SNAIL_Division2 and then let me know so that I will log on to accept it.

I need that lounge on my Friends list please. You have an hour till I race. SOrry for short notice :P

Hello everybody!
I have read about your group and I would like to join.
Please send me PM if I can join you guys.

Thanks for your interest and welcome to S.N.A.I.L. 👍

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.

Follow These Steps:
1. I add you to the drivers list as a New S.N.A.I.L.
3. You Private Message my GTPlanet account with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
4. I assign you to the appropriate Division, to give you the best racing possible.
5. A PSN friend request will be sent from the appropriate SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That is where you race on Sunday night.

The original post has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

Here is what you have to do, we all get this post. One of the SNAIL leaders will be the "I" in this post

Hello everybody!
I have read about your group and I would like to join.
Please send me PM if I can join you guys.

Hey Berdiyev,

What Jaghee said :lol: Glad you want to join S.N.A.I.L. 👍

Follow These Steps:

Sorry for the double post, I'm out for the next few hours and won't be able to respond to any pm's or posts.

I'll catch up after dabney's Enduro :)

Hey Berdiyev,

What Jaghee said :lol: Glad you want to join S.N.A.I.L. 👍

Follow These Steps:

I try to help :sly:, I saw that he hadn't been told the spchiel by anybody yet and it had been a little while. Sorry if it was a problem.

I missed entry by about 45 seconds, A_H_P.

…one of my saddest GT moments… :(

I'm putting some miles on my cars, now. I may be in D1 in a bit.

anyone want to do some practice or shuffle around 12:30-1am? I'm going to be painting white-black color swatches (color theory class, yuck) until about then, but I need to get some driving in!

Back