Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Thanks for the 650PP ACR. Now I'll have to test my 650 tune against your inferior tuning ;) lol.

And, would you use the online or offline settings for seasonals?

Thanks Praino, i just try your setup for Ferrari F40, wow, it feels like a whole different car, it's so much easier now to handle that beast, thank you so much ! :)

You're welcome my friend, enjoy your drive.

Thanks for the 650PP ACR. Now I'll have to test my 650 tune against your inferior tuning ;) lol.

And, would you use the online or offline settings for seasonals?

This is an ONLINE setting but it would be dificult to set the ride height for offline. It's already at the MAX/MIN.
But it's fine, i've tested it now on suzuka 650PP , you pass the BMW Mclaren F1 GTR race car after 3 laps, medium lap 1'54.xxx 9:35 total time for 5 laps. Passing cool without slaming nobody on the way.
It's a very good car. His good point is the precision in driving line.When you aproach an apex ,if you're over the line just release the throtle gently and the car come inside where you want it to be exactly.
Very pleasant to drive.
Test it and tell me. Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Suzuka, DS3 best: 1:56.4xx (2nd place against Zonda LM) I think taking away the 50/50 weight distribution is causing too much understeer. I'm gonna put ballast at 0 then I can raise the PL as well.
edit: no luck moving the ballast. I'll try and tune my own after I give sone of the 60/40-40/60 cars a test.

Last edited:
I 'll check but i already have a long list without priority. I like the pagani challenge, but it need time.
For the rest , i don't do no more 550PP RS tires. I have some few in my garage.

Don't worry, you'll have some good surprises during the next weeks.

Yes, for me it seems that chassis reinforcement change in the game physics.
Before ,there were no difference for a MR or FR, without ,it was just a little bit loose and it was good. Never on a FF or 4WD because of understeer.
Now it seems that the car stay more steady and easier to keep on the driving line without prejudicating the evolution.
This is very strong on a Super GT500 for example. I need to test more to be 100% convicted that something change. Perhaps it was the cars i chose to tune lately.

Have a good day.

It is true, have done many good 550PP, but for example the RUF RGT and NSX Type-R premium are so good online as an M3 CSL, and although the current settings do not work bad, it is clear that they need this update...

Thanks for everything, I hope those surprises impatient, have a good day

DODGE VIPER SRT10 ACR '08/650PP/RACING TIRES

dodgeacr.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Glad you are back tuning again! does this viper acr tune use a rear wing? when i add one the downfore is locked at 10 in the front but your tune list it as zero. Thanks.

DODGE VIPER SRT10 ACR '08

nrburgringnordschleife1r.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1f.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1o.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1s.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1n.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1s.jpg

Parts to install:

Oil change / engine overhaul and chassis / Aerokit
Weight reduction 3
window weight reduction
Carbon hood
Chassis reinforcement
Engine stage 3
Ecu Tuning
Sport intake Manifold
Racing air filter
Sport exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter sport
titanium racing exhaust
Supercharger
FC transmission
Clutch twin plate
Flywheel semi racing
Adjustable diferential LSD
Carbon drive shaft
FC suspension kit

Downforce 10/40

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3070 (STOCK)
3- Select top speed at 440 km/h = 273 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.925
2: 2.029
3: 1.507
4: 1.157
5: 0.923
6: 0.760
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 412 km/h = 256 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 1031 hp
weight 1257 kg
perf. points 679 pp

LSD Rear 10/14/05

Ride Height: Front -15 / Rear -15

Spring Rate 14.0/14.0
Extension 7/7
Compression 6/6
Anti-roll bars 1/2

Camber 2.0/1.8
Toe -0.04/+0.16

Brake Balance 8/5

tires R3/R3

Enjoy.

I thought I'd let you know.. I keep track of all my lap times on every track via excel, and for a while now my fastest time around the nurburgring (24h) was 8.21min using my buggati I tuned (it ate up the straightaway). Well I kept tuning the acr trying to atleast get close but I kept running an 8.3min... Well using your tune I got it all the way down to 8.09min. Kudos.

I thought I'd let you know.. I keep track of all my lap times on every track via excel, and for a while now my fastest time around the nurburgring (24h) was 8.21min using my buggati I tuned (it ate up the straightaway). Well I kept tuning the acr trying to atleast get close but I kept running an 8.3min... Well using your tune I got it all the way down to 8.09min. Kudos.

Hello , good, this is a huge difference. Try the other 2 cars 650PP i did recently. One is 8 seconds faster, Nissan R390 GT1 road car and the other is the same time, TVR Cerbera speed 12.

Enjoy your drive.

OFFLINE TUNE for the Nurburgring Nordschleife PP Board - Car/Tune Submissions. 6:55.278 around the ring.

Exclusively for OFFLINE USE.

Nismor34s3Offline.jpg

Enjoy your drive​

Finally a RACING SOFT 550PP ONLINE TUNE for anybody go fast in an online room , any track, anytime, this is a top 5 car for sure. It's a blast and it's easy to drive.

Nismor34R3Online.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°​

Hello praiano.

First time posting on your tuning thread, but wanted to thank you for the awesome tunes you have provided here. It has really allowed me to drive alot faster than I could imagine driving. To name a few, the Zonda LM racer, Arta NSX, RX-7 TC, and R35 TC are very fun to drive on any circuit.

Looking forward to any new or upated tunes in the future!

Hello Praiano,

in this weeks OCD (online used car dealership) there is a '54 Mercedes car for sale.

I upgraded it to the max, (no chassis reinforcement, just in case) bringing it up to approx 490pp, and with some minor suspension tune, I turned this car into a classic modern competitive road car for the Nordschleife.

I was wondering if you , well actually, I don't wonder, I just know... that you can make this car perform well under your expert adjustments. The car responds well to adjustments that I make, but I still battle some mild front end understeer. I increased the IT LCD to minimise the handling offsets when getting back on throttle, because this is an old car that definitely could.

Check it out, you may be surprised! It feels funny to see this car accellerate the way it does, and how it grinds uphill as fast(er) as cars that are 55 years younger.

will try all of your tunes soon this week, thx!

New Update.

Hello Brother ..... amazing tune as always, as I have tried it .... but .... for my driving I have put weight on the front of the car, I think it makes the car is more stable under braking, and the input and output curves .... otherwise all ok ..... this is nothing more feedback.

saludos..!!!!

Hello praiano.

First time posting on your tuning thread, but wanted to thank you for the awesome tunes you have provided here. It has really allowed me to drive alot faster than I could imagine driving. To name a few, the Zonda LM racer, Arta NSX, RX-7 TC, and R35 TC are very fun to drive on any circuit.

Looking forward to any new or upated tunes in the future!

Thanks a lot, good to hear this.

Hello Praiano,

in this weeks OCD (online used car dealership) there is a '54 Mercedes car for sale.

I upgraded it to the max, (no chassis reinforcement, just in case) bringing it up to approx 490pp, and with some minor suspension tune, I turned this car into a classic modern competitive road car for the Nordschleife.

I was wondering if you , well actually, I don't wonder, I just know... that you can make this car perform well under your expert adjustments. The car responds well to adjustments that I make, but I still battle some mild front end understeer. I increased the IT LCD to minimise the handling offsets when getting back on throttle, because this is an old car that definitely could.

Check it out, you may be surprised! It feels funny to see this car accellerate the way it does, and how it grinds uphill as fast(er) as cars that are 55 years younger.

will try all of your tunes soon this week, thx!

azur11.jpg

I have a 450pp sport soft that i love to drive. The stock version in the Nurb. challenge is also very good. There is a lot of news cars for you to test, enjoy.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

"just release the throtle gently and the car come inside where you want it to be exactly. "

the holy grail of GT5 tuning.

Both are all around settings but the gearbox is made for the Nurburgring Nordschleife / 24H or Type V, with a grid start.

esprit%20sport%20350%20s3_zpsb25a902c.jpg

esprit%20sport%20350%20r3_zps226d405f.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°​

Hey Praiano, just wanted to say your transmission tuning method was a lifesaver. I use it for all my cars now. :)
If I had any money to spare I would donate to you, but ATM I don't, so keep up the good work!

Hey Praiano, just wanted to say your transmission tuning method was a lifesaver. I use it for all my cars now. :)
If I had any money to spare I would donate to you, but ATM I don't, so keep up the good work!

Haha... don't worry my friend, i'm just unemployed for the moment and some bills to pay, life goes on. I have 2 arms, a brain and a lot of optimism to overcome this littles problems. Thanks anyway.

For the gearbox , all are differents. The tranny trick is the best solution but only on the very powerfull cars. All the races online are "grid start" and if you don't jump ahead at the start , you'll lose some precious time. It depend principally of HP/GRIP (kind of tires)/ KG(weight of the car).
So basically , you need a first gear that will not burn or plant at the start and a last gear that need to bring you at the max speed you'll reach on track. Spread the rest between. :) Simple.
Playing with your panel , trying some differents settings you'll get the tranny you want for sure.
Set your max speed first, after make your ratios wider or closer to set your 1st gear for a good lauch.
Have a good night.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Coming soon. LEXUS LFA '10. New Tune. The fastest 550PP Racing Soft Tires . Under 6:28.xxx on the Nurburgring Nordschleife. Unbeatable.

lexus_lf_a_concept_2007_00_zpscf89f9ae.jpg

lexuslfapicture_zps919cf913.jpg

lexus-lfa-speedometer_zps0596a352.jpg

Enjoy your drive. Very soon.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°​

Hi!

Two notes:
- in the setup of BMW Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car lack 50Kg of ballast, the stock car weight 940Kg and the weight repartition not 44-56%. I guess the 50Kg are in the position +50
- In the LFA tune, try putting ballast in position +50. I wear it on your current setup and going well...

Regards!

Hi!

Two notes:
- in the setup of BMW Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car lack 50Kg of ballast, the stock car weight 940Kg and the weight repartition not 44-56%. I guess the 50Kg are in the position +50
- In the LFA tune, try putting ballast in position +50. I wear it on your current setup and going well...

Regards!

Thanks, it's OK for the BMW now, 40 kg pos +50. A little mistake sorry.

For the LFA don't worry. I add a ballast you're right, but not a few, exactly 127 kg at +50, the car is flying.

I'll publish it in a few, this afternoon i think.

Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Hi

I drive some Tunes from you. All at 650LP.

Peugot 905 Race Car 5:43 @Nordschleife
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II 5:50 @Nordschleife

Need a Tune for the Bugatti Veyron 650LP ,can you make it for me

greetz Matze

Hi

I drive some Tunes from you. All at 650LP.

Peugot 905 Race Car 5:43 @Nordschleife
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II 5:50 @Nordschleife

Need a Tune for the Bugatti Veyron 650LP ,can you make it for me

greetz Matze

drive the Team Oreca Viper tune ,only no time with the new settup.but first little test look very good

Back