Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hi praiano, what car/tune can you recommend me for online racing on the ring?

regulations are 600 PP , 4WD , Race Tyres. No RM is allowed, everything else is free.

You are the man!

thanks!!

regulations are 600 PP , 4WD , Race Tyres. No RM is allowed, everything else is free.

You are the man!

thanks!!

Thanks. If no RM no TC no race cars.... if only road 4WD.... i see the
Tommy kaira ZZII '00
Nismo Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12
Nissan GT-R SpecV '09
Nissan Skyline GT-R M-Spec Nür (R34) '02

There is a lot, need to test with your ghost on the first part of the track or on a lap if not too long.

Need time, but i think the ZZII is a good choice.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi praiano. Can you fix it please? Thank you!
done
hondahsc550pp.jpg

Hi praiano,
You are always my favorite tunner. You have done a great job on NISSAN R390 GT1 ROAD CAR.
It's now less understeering in the Ring. I really love it!

Thanks!

You are the man!

thanks!!

The tune of 600PP Nissan GTR '07 is very very good and the car runs great, try it!!

Hello!

There is missing a "T" from "TYPE" on the OP here:

HONDA NSX YPE R '02 // 551 pp // ONLINE OK // UPDATE
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showth...63#post5346463

All the best!
Fixed thanks.

The tune of 600PP Nissan GTR '07 is very very good and the car runs great, try it!!
100% right.

When you can, fixes the tunes for BMW M3 Coupe '07 (500PP and 550PP)

Thanks!
Fixed, thanks again my friend.

And now a first view of my last tune 525PP. Work very good principally online.

Golf drift??:lol:

I use RKM tune and works well, but surely thou surpass ;)

Changing topic, dream with a tuned of 500PP sports tires for the RUF BTR '86... Will meet someday?

Have a good day

Golf drift??:lol:

I use RKM tune and works well, but surely thou surpass ;)

Changing topic, dream with a tuned of 500PP sports tires for the RUF BTR '86... Will meet someday?

Have a good day

Wake up , it's not a dream, check your gift....:)

I have a lot of cars tuned not published in my garage. The tune work also on racing tires 550PP with 0.4 more camber

Have a good drive.

PS: the bad thing is that i delete my Golf dubing the RUF, mess with the USB....:scared: But it's OK , i have the tune in my head, it was already finished and it's a good one.
It's not drift, i don't know how to drift... This is some kind of power sliding. Gymcana ... don't know what....:scared::crazy:

Wake up , it's not a dream, check your gift....:)

I have a lot of cars tuned not published in my garage. The tune work also on racing tires 550PP with 0.4 more camber

Have a good drive.

PS: the bad thing is that i delete my Golf dubing the RUF, mess with the USB....:scared: But it's OK , i have the tune in my head, it was already finished and it's a good one.
It's not drift, i don't know how to drift... This is some kind of power sliding. Gymcana ... don't know what....:scared::crazy:

Wow, thank you very much friend!! Only to spend the tune was enough, so I really thank you very much.

The rear wing is not good aesthetically, but I imagine it will do you good in driving. Then prove it online!

Anything to report as far as tuning with the new update?

Here is hoping that no news, is good news. :dopey:

Completely agree.

I've just checked the ride height .
Before 2.08
RH front > RH rear induce oversteer or reduce understeer.
RH front < RH rear induce understeer or reduce oversteer.
This reaction of the car was OFFLINE and ONLINE , more sensible ONLINE.

Now after 2.08
OFFLINE:
If you set
MAX front RH and MINI rear RH
or
MINI front RH and MAX rear RH
, you'll not feel any difference.
The only thing that you can do with your RH OFFLINE is setting a medium Ride Height.
For example -10/+10 = +10/-10 = 00/00.

It's like they have turned OFF this balance we were playing before OFFLINE.

ONLINE:
Nothing change.
RH front > RH rear induce oversteer or reduce understeer.
RH front < RH rear induce ubdersteer or reduce oversteer.

It means that nothing change for me. I always tune ONLINE for ONLINE use.
OFFLINE tuning ,like for seasonal cars , you'll have to look for other ways than MAX / MINI RH balance to tune your car.
Aero, Springs, Dampers, TOE, LSD..... medium Ride height....... but you can't use the glitch anymore for OFFLINE tuning.

It not a problem, Motor City Hami for example do this all the time, he had never used the glitch and his cars are working very good.

Not very clear i know but that's all i can say with my bad english.

Have a good night everybody.

Parino could you do a tune for the HSV?
sorry i don't know this car ????

Wow, thank you very much friend!! Only to spend the tune was enough, so I really thank you very much.

The rear wing is not good aesthetically, but I imagine it will do you good in driving. Then prove it online!
You're welcome.
Ugly but necessary. The tune work OFF or ONLINE.

Praiano, in your opinion, does this update make tuning a car easier or harder? And does it feel more real?

Praiano, in your opinion, does this update make tuning a car easier or harder? And does it feel more real?

Easiest because there is no doubt now . Need to tune ONLINE first. Here everything is more reactive and every change have a consequence. When you're ONLINE OK, then you can be 100% sure it will work OFFLINE. Not the opposit. OFFLINE tuning is blind and dead.No life there.

Easiest because there is no doubt now . Need to tune ONLINE first. Here everything is more reactive and every change have a consequence. When you're ONLINE OK, then you can be 100% sure it will work OFFLINE. Not the opposit. OFFLINE tuning is blind and dead.No life there.

sad%20face.jpg

OK, I am done filling your thread with my garbage. Good luck on your various travels, Praiano!

Ha, you said that offline tuning was "blind and dead", with "no life". I always tune for offline.
Hahahaha don't worry, i just wanted to say that it's more difficult to feel the car OFFLINE, that's all. Try to tune ONLINE first, you'll see .

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I dont have the 97' G edition. so i used my 83' 1600G MR2 188hp 1110kg ;-) with this setup. And i have to say that this
is the fastest 400pp car ive ever driven (in straight line) in the corners it is a bit trickey but thats okay for an 400pp car

Back