Onomatopeja's Gallery! | 22/03/13 | Very random update ;) |

• Thread starter iNs3CuRe
  • 661 comments
:drool: :drool: Awesome... I'm in the process of getting a 300ZX myself and when I saw this my jaw dropped... love the sticker on the door :lol:... Awesome work Ono!! 👍
Thanks a lot Mav! And your getting a 300ZX irl? That's awesome 👍

Thanks a lot Mav! And your getting a 300ZX irl? That's awesome 👍

Yep, since the 350Z is still a bit expensive I'm going after my second dream car the 300ZX. Still looking, good ones are a bit rare around here but hopefully soon I'll be on the driver seat of one. :D

Subaru BRZ's

Here is part 1 of my big, Subaru BRZ's set.
Enjoy!

Damn Awesome shots !!! :drool:
How much HP does the BRZ have? Turbo now?
Thanks Dustin! 👍 The BRZ has 381 horsepower fully tuned with oil change. I guess it will have about 400 after running it in. No turbo/supercharger options :(
Nice shots! :)👍
This DLC is too costly for me, glad that you bought it. :P
Thanks Nut ;) I had £1 in my PSN wallet, thought why not. I'l go with the subbie :lol:

BTW guys, one of my photos ended up on GTP news page. I'm so surprised and proud at the same time :dopey:

I have to know the greenish paint on the first BRZ, it works so well with the car!
Great set! Looking forward to part 2.

Also, congratulations on making the news page.

I have to know the greenish paint on the first BRZ, it works so well with the car!
Great set! Looking forward to part 2.

Also, congratulations on making the news page.
Thanks! That greenish-purple paint is DLC, I'l give you full name later when I'm on GT5.
I will try to shoot and edit part two today. ;)

My car :)

Awesome as always!
Thanks Lukas! 👍

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My attempt at rainy weather, didn't come out how I wanted. And
I wasn't really sure if I should post it, but here it is:

And original picture:

It's really hard to make reflections in this shot . Other than that it looks great 👍
Awesome BR-Z and 2.0 entry :drool:

Back