F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

ROUND FOURTEEN - Voting

singay.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Deadline for voting is Wed 17th October 1900 BST
  • Good luck! :)

d12sin71.jpg

Submitted Entries

A
Massa: "Apparently our new Ferrari has the aerodynamics of a..."
Alonso: "Little plastic brick."
Massa: "There's no need for that!"

B
...and the best part is it is ten times safer in a crash than the previous model.

C
Felipe: Wow, that's amazing, it must have taken ages to build!
Fernando: Nah, we just borrowed one of the HRTs and painted it red.

D
Alonso: 1, 2, 3, okay you can open your eyes now

Massa: Huh, what is this

Alonso: Your replacement car

E
"Well, after that move on Senna the pair of you pooped so many bricks I had to do something useful with them.

F
Fernando - Very impressive Felipe, did you have any bits left over?

Felipe - Yes, but I 'disposed' of them.

Fernando - Where?

Felipe - In a Mclaren gearbox.

Fernando - *taps Felipe on the back* Well done, now go get my pipe and slippers.

G
Felipe: Why aren't the tyres made of Lego too?
'nando: Well we want you to have a comfortable ride, the Marina Bay circuit is quite bumpy.

H
Massa's car is on show to everyone for the first time.

I
Ferrari unveiled its red-brick car, pre-empting Herman Tilke's next circuit: A yellow brick road.

J
Alonso: "Ta-dah!.. They give me instructions for a fire-engine... I create this instead."

Massa: "Wow!... That's amazing Fernando, you have so much skill and talent."

Alonso: "Yeah i know... Now run along Felipe, go play with your 'Duplo' or something."

K
Alonzo: The secret key to Ferrari reliability this year...

Felipe: LEGO; who would have thought ......

L
F1. It's childs play.

M
"Standard cars": Now available in full-size.

N
Alonso: Like your new car?

Massa: It looks nice, Fernando, but what the is it made out of?

Alonso: Oh don't worry, it's made of a Light-Eco-friendly Grade Outer shell or LEGO for short. Don't worry about the body, it uh... improves aerodynamics. I heard it was 5 tenths faster than the old car...

O
Massa: Ahh, a Ferrari made out of lego. Does this mean you and I will be 'sticking together' for another season...?

Alonso: No.

P
Massa: Great news I'm the fastest Lego builder.
Alonso: How so?
Massa: On the box it said 3 to 4 years, I finished it in only 1.
Alonso: *facepalm*

Q
Alosnso: Dude, you know what I'm thinkin'?

Massa: Ramming other cars with this and leaving lego bits all over the tracks for kids to pick up?

R
Felipe: Awful graphics. Look at all this aliasing!

S
The first 2012 spec Ferrari, we discuss why it had the performance abilities of a brick.

T
Ferrari unveil their new sister team, Lego Rosso

U
In order to avoid any more freak accidents like Massa's in 2009, the FIA have devised a new construction method to make suspension arms less lethal when they hit drivers' helmets.

V
Felipe Massa: "Christian said he wanted this year's championship to be a fair fight between you and Seb, so he had Adrian design an upgrade for us, free of charge."

W
Massa: "It still doesn't look more like lego than this years Ferrari."

X
"Fernando, when you said you'd get me leggo after the race, this wasn't quite what I had in mind. I was expecting a few beers..."

Y
The Lego Ferrari on display at Madam Tussaud's, attracted a huge crowd. Felipe and Fernando stood motionless for hours, as onlookers criticized their figures saying, "..not bad, but not very life like. Maybe Lego should have done them too."

Z
Massa: No wonder Sergio signed for McLaren when you told him that this would be his car in 2013.
Alonso: *facepalms* I was being sarcastic, Felipe.
Di Montezemolo (out of shot) ...but I wasn't!... Oh 🤬, that wasn't such a great idea. Felipe, you'd better finish on the podium next race, or you'll be driving this.

AA
Now since Grosjean and Maldonado are starting nearby we added some extra crumple zones to the car to improve safety.

R2M1.

That's the new Star Wards Academy character played by Jack Black. Watch it, it'll be hilarious!

ROUND FIFTEEN - Voting

japanv.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Deadline for voting is Wed 24th October 1900 BST
  • Good luck! :)

210232.jpg

Submitted Entries

A
Seb uses psychokinesis!
The iPad wasn't affected...

B
Engineer - Why so glum Sebastian?

Vettel - I have just single handedly destroyed the hopes of a exciting finish to this years championship.

C
Engineer: I've found this website called GTPlanet.net. They have a Motorsports section in their forums; here are some of the things they say about you there.

D
We just lost Mark. Now you have no no.2 driver to make look bad.

E
Rocky: Race over Seb. We've found lego in the gearbox.

F
Sebastian, when you keep winning, we keep losing our hearing.

G
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career...

Wait. Can you ensure a certain Spaniard doesn't finish tomorrow's race?

I'll need Kimi Raikkonen's hotel room number and a blonde wig...

H
"Oh no Seb, it sounds awful! Your bumper has fallen off, the lights are smashed, and there is a huge scrape down the side... Why did you let Grosjean park your car for you?!"

I
"What the hell is an 'oppa'? THIS is the kind of crap they listen to in Korea?"

J
Sebastian Vettel @SebVettel
Just found out @JensonButton doesn't follow me either @LewisHamilton! At least he follows me across the line though.... #1FingerSalute

K
Engineer: Seb we just learned someone placed earwigs in our headsets... Hello; Hello..... is anybody in there.. just nod if you can hear me... is anybody home

Seb: Your lips move, but I can't hear what you're saying...

L
Vettel: My engineer is Rowan Atkinson?

M
Engineer: 3 big macs a quarter pounder and fries???
Seb: ??
Engineer: Seb, Adrian has taken your RB8 through the McDrive again, prepare for a mess.

N
We recently found this while browsing through your history, care to explain...

O
Engineer: Yer I just let Seb know that the Geisha girls aren't going to be there tonight. Apparently it was Kamui's bet with Seb, that he couldn't do a 1 second faster lap, during the race.

P
Engineer: You know Kryten's double Polaroid.
Seb: Yeah?
Engineer: This new update of ours gave Adrian a double iPad.
Seb: *Face in picture*

Q
Vettel: "Are you sure you want me to do this?"

Rocky: "Yes."

Vettel: "And you know what's at stake here, right?"

Rocky: "Absolutely."

Vettel: "Okay. Because just so that we're clear on this, we're risking a lot by doing this."

Rocky: "I know. But Helmut and Dietrich are insisting on it, Sebastian. Orders are orders."

Vettel: "Alright. I'll stop following Lewis on Twitter."

R
Engineer: "Mark's on the radio, but I'm having trouble understanding him"
Seb: "Bad line?"
Engineer: "No, just his whiny nasal voice"

S
Engineer: "Oh come on Seb... if you expect to win this years F1 dummy spitting contest, you must try harder!... I mean, look at that distance, you barely cleared your feet. Your lips are good but look at your cheeks... you need more puff in them"

T
Not Seb: "I'm listening in to Ferrari's pit wall... they seem to be talking about you in Italian..."
Seb: "What are they saying??..."
Not Seb: "Well, my Italian's not perfect, but I think someone just called you a chicken..."

U
Seb finds out that he is only winning due to the German government paying large amounts to Bernie.

Latest Posts

Back