TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

7378158908_f219026f59_o.jpg
Turtle Racing League – Enduro Racing Series​

Race 13: Twin Ring Motegi - Road Course
Car: Citroen GT Race Car
Laps: 25
Date: October 13, 2012

Division 1 - Race Results

Race 1

1st Place: martin_ky (Fast Lap - 1:44.610)
2nd Place: Spazmaticality (Fast Lap - 1:44.908 - Pole)
3rd Place: RidgelineDiv (Fast Lap - 1:46.372)
4th Place: FFK13 (Fast Lap - 1:46.582)

Race 2

1st Place: martin_ky (Fast Lap - 1:43.940)
2nd Place: FFK13 (Fast Lap - 1:46.181)
3rd Place: RidgelineDiv (Fast Lap - 1:46.236)

Spazmaticality - DNS

Division 2 - Race Results

Race 1

1st Place: Psycho-Tuber (Fast Lap - 1:46.072 - Pole)
2nd Place: mbobb1969 (Fast Lap - 1:46.205)
3rd Place: Johnny_Suede (Fast Lap - 1:46.248)
4th Place: santhur (Fast Lap - 1:45.743)
5th Place: zxxCOUNT210xxz (Fast Lap - 1:48.070)
6th Place: shred-tec (Fast Lap - 1:49.438)

Race 2

1st Place: Psycho-Tuber (Fast Lap - 1:46.460)
2nd Place: mbobb1969 (Fast Lap - 1:45.973)
3rd Place: santhur (Fast Lap - 1:46.921)
4th Place: Johnny_Suede (Fast Lap - 1:46.668)
5th Place: zxxCOUNT210xxz (Fast Lap - 1:48.805)
6th Place: shred-tec (Fast Lap - 1:49.350)

Division 3 - Race Results

Race 1

1st Place: Infinital-NG (Fast Lap - 1:48.858)
2nd Place: RockRoadKid (Fast Lap - 1:49.499)

Race 2

1st Place: Infinital-NG (Fast Lap - 1:49.064)
2nd Place: RockRoadKid (Fast Lap - 1:50.798)

Division A - Race Results

Race 1

1st Place: iceandspice (Fast Lap - 1:47.887)

Race 2

1st Place: iceandspice (Fast Lap - 1:46.948)

Final Results

Division 1

1st Place: martin_ky (98 Points - Two 1st Place Finishes)
2nd Place: FFK13 (84 Points ~ Tie Breaker 1:46.181)
3rd Place: RidgelineDiv (84 Points ~ Tie Breaker 1:46.236)
4th Place: Spazmaticality (47 Points - Pole)

Division 2

1st Place: Psycho-Tuber (100 Points - Pole and Two 1st Place Finishes)
2nd Place: mbobb1969 (90 Points)
3rd Place: santhur (81 Points ~ Tie Breaker 1:45.743)
4th Place: Johnny_Suede (81 Points ~ Tie Breaker 1:46.248)
5th Place: zxxCOUNT210xxz (72 Points)
6th Place: shred-tec (66 Points)

Division 3

1st Place: Infinital-NG (98 Points)
2nd Place: RockRoadKid (90 Points)

Division A

1st Place: iceandspice (98 Points)

Race Recap

All Divisions had a great night of competitive racing with no network issues whatsoever! What a great way to finish this weeks racing. Congratulations to Psycho-Tuber for scoring 100 points in Division 2 by holding off mbobb1969 for over 20 laps in each race and to martin_ky, Infinital-NG, and iceandspice for their 2 first place finishes. Congratulations guys on another exceptional night of racing!

Turtle Racing League - Simply The Best

That was some fun racing that car fits that track so well. Did'nt take long to get comfortable in it at all.
Very good driving by everyone involded.:)
Nice job.👍

Ya the game does that all the time. Sometimes I get shafted when going in to the pits (it happened lots during the Daytona 500 race for me)

That's one of the most inconsistent features of this game. Some tracks have a pit road speed limit, some don't. The location of your pit box plays a role as well. If it is right at the entrance of pit road, you need to slow down even more than normal. If not, usually anything under 100 mph is good. I hope this helps everyone.

That's one of the most inconsistent features of this game. Some tracks have a pit road speed limit, some don't. The location of your pit box plays a role as well. If it is right at the entrance of pit road, you need to slow down even more than normal. If not, usually anything under 100 mph is good. I hope this helps everyone.

Thanks, I'm sure that will come in handy one of these days. 👍

Indeed, during the Daytona 500, I think I was the closest pit box to the entrace. Everytime I went in, I pushed me back 50 feet so that it would have time to show the pit entry animation or whatever.

Yes I agree that they could do alot better with the pit stop entry and exit. It would be nice to be able to drive the car in and out also.

Hello all you cartilaginous shelled comrades. I would like to join your periodic circulations around designated courses with selected vehicles devoid of performance enhancements. My chosen numerical designation will be the square root of one thousand eight hundred and forty-nine. I have chosen to swathe my chariots in the finest of dark blues and subtly coordinated with black vulcanized road candy.

Special thanks goes to Psycho Tuber for his very convincing portrayal of the on track atmosphere, and his admirable persistence.

I look forward to suffering network disconnections and horrendous glitching with you all.

Hello all you cartilaginous shelled comrades. I would like to join your periodic circulations around designated courses with selected vehicles devoid of performance enhancements. My chosen numerical designation will be the square root of one thousand eight hundred and forty-nine. I have chosen to swathe my chariots in the finest of dark blues and subtly coordinated with black vulcanized road candy.

Special thanks goes to Psycho Tuber for his very convincing portrayal of the on track atmosphere, and his admirable persistence.

I look forward to suffering network disconnections and horrendous glitching with you all.

I had to get a dictionary out for that one, but welcome! Make sure to check out our Flex Series as well.

Last edited:

Hey parabulla, welcome to the Turtle Racing League! You are going to love the racing we have in both of the series. Like martin_ky said be sure to check out the FLEX Racing Series as well. Again, welcome aboard, it's great to have you join us! 👍

Welcome parabulla
I dont think I've ever had a request to join our league as well put as that one.
allthough I had to get the calculator out to figure your number. After all that I have you down for Blue cars / Black wheels and # 43.
Thanks for joining Turtle Racing league.
We look forward to racing with you.
You might also be interested in our Flex series too.

haha thats awesome

Welcome parabulla
I dont think I've ever had a request to join our league as well put as that one.
allthough I had to get the calculator out to figure your number. After all that I have you down for Blue cars / Black wheels and # 43.
Thanks for joining Turtle Racing league.
We look forward to racing with you.
You might also be interested in our Flex series too.
hahahaha

Welcome to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series! 👍

That was awesome. hahahahah :lol:

Hello gentlemen
I will be in Turtle Town tonight around 8 pm est for practice.
I will start practice races around 8:30pm est.

This Saturday Enduro series is the one with out divisions right? I get confused cause the list is in this thread but anyway it says I am relegated and listed under division 2. Am I?

This Saturday Enduro series is the one with out divisions right? I get confused cause the list is in this thread but anyway it says I am relegated and listed under division 2. Am I?

No, the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series is the series that is held on Saturday and has the divisions. And yes, you were relegated to Division 2 because you finished last in the point standings for Division 1.

Hello gentlemen,first i'll say, great race saturday , good competition all across the board. Congratulations to psycho-tuber for the double win,good luck in division 1, see you back here in three weeks, lol, seriously, good luck. Second; i won,t be at practice or this saturdays race, my father is in hospital and i'll be away for most of the week. Have a good race gentlemen, I will see you the following wednesday/saturday. Oh if it,s not too much trouble i would like to change my number to 55, thanx. See you all next week.

Hello gentlemen,first i'll say, great race saturday , good competition all across the board. Congratulations to psycho-tuber for the double win,good luck in division 1, see you back here in three weeks, lol, seriously, good luck. Second; i won,t be at practice or this saturdays race, my father is in hospital and i'll be away for most of the week. Have a good race gentlemen, I will see you the following wednesday/saturday. Oh if it,s not too much trouble i would like to change my number to 55, thanx. See you all next week.

Hey santhur, it is no problem changing your number to 55, in fact, it is already done. We all hope everything goes well with your father. Thanks for letting us know.

Back