Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
mp7
Sounds great!!!! really looking forward to that. I was trying one of your other impreza tunes and that felt really good already :-)
we are going to race with race soft...maybe you could let me know where to look your sport soft setup to adapt to the race tires.
But I'm sure it'll work good anyway!!!

Here is the sport soft 550pp.
imprezarc.jpg

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Nice to see some rally cars tunes 👍

I tested the sls (nurburgring event version) and it's better than the original one :scared:.
And the lfa 550pp is just a monster :crazy:, nobody can follow this beast on the ring.

Amazing job praiano 👍

I like the color scheme on the Tune layout! The form you put your tunes up really does make everything easier! I print them out because you can't save tunes for a car with various parts (that I'm aware of).

Also I was wondering how far do you think its safe to stretch the PP/HP on a car that you have a power limit on before the gears get messed up?

Nice to see some rally cars tunes 👍

I tested the sls (nurburgring event version) and it's better than the original one :scared:.
And the lfa 550pp is just a monster :crazy:, nobody can follow this beast on the ring.

Amazing job praiano 👍

Thanks a lot ! Try the TVR Speed 12 also, i think this is the bigger difference that a tune have made on a car from all my tunes and of course in the good way.:)👍

I like the color scheme on the Tune layout! The form you put your tunes up really does make everything easier! I print them out because you can't save tunes for a car with various parts (that I'm aware of).

Also I was wondering how far do you think its safe to stretch the PP/HP on a car that you have a power limit on before the gears get messed up?
Thanks. I like this layout too, perhaps i'll stick to this one in the future ...:)

Any car/power/grip/track ...is a special case.
You need for a given track an ideal top speed + a few for draft.
For this track and this top speed you need a first gear that can perform a good standing start.
To resume, you need a 1st gear as long as possible that don't squat at the start and a last gear that can bring you to the ideal top speed.
All the intermediary gears are spreaded between first gear and last.
Simple.

For this you have two extremes ,talking about ways to set your gearbox.

Tranny trick:Final gear full right // top speed full left // spread the gears 1st mini 0% of setting panel - 6th maxi 100%- rest is spreaded between. 2 = 20% // 3=40% // 4=60% // 5=80%
It work in all powerfull cars or with less powerfull but low grip cars

Opposit tranny trick: Final gear full left // top speed full right // spread the gears 1st mini - 6th maxi - rest is spreaded between.
You use it when you have a low power car with a high grip.

The ideal is the first tranny trick. If you don't need a standing start , 99% of the time it will be the best way.

Hope it help.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Nice tune Praiano, Im using it for the WRS, didnt install chasis reinforcement though but I might try to run with it, maybe I can try yours out if you put it on share? my psn is GTP_Mamba, cheers

Nice tune Praiano, Im using it for the WRS, didnt install chasis reinforcement though but I might try to run with it, maybe I can try yours out if you put it on share? my psn is GTP_Mamba, cheers

Ok, i'll add you and put it on share right now
👍

EDIT: Done, on my GTP account.

Last edited:
hello Praiano,

I use your Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '04 tune but the tyrewear is very bad with that car, do you know some changes so the tyrewear will be less?

hello Praiano,

I use your Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '04 tune but the tyrewear is very bad with that car, do you know some changes so the tyrewear will be less?

The car don't have any excessive settings that can prejudicate a lot the tires. It's just an alround tune.
If you want to try something staying with the same behaviors, tray softer springs like:11.0/10.5
camber 1.5/1.0
and the most important thing, drive fast but cool, no late braking and searching a good line better than agressive driving. Slow entry fast out.
Check the noises that make the tires, when it's to much, not good.

vettez06c5.jpg

Thanks a lot ! Try the TVR Speed 12 also, i think this is the bigger difference that a tune have made on a car from all my tunes and of course in the good way.:)👍

I have tested it too, this car handle like a dream, all the power is easy too control another fantastic car 👍.

The rallying season is nearly finish so I will have more time to test more tunes :), I'm just beginning seriously the time trial events (gt86 at grand valley) and I got some nice times in the top 100 by using for base your 450pp scion frs tune and just make some adjustement.

I have tested it too, this car handle like a dream, all the power is easy too control another fantastic car 👍.

The rallying season is nearly finish so I will have more time to test more tunes :), I'm just beginning seriously the time trial events (gt86 at grand valley) and I got some nice times in the top 100 by using for base your 450pp scion frs tune and just make some adjustement.

Nice, good you like the TVR , i'll try some rally tunes for tarmac next.

In the new designs of tunes, missing the brake balance and downforce settings...

Thanks!

Thanks Sherlock Rockedu. Corrected now.

Your tunes rock Praiano. I love your muscle car rm tunes especially :)

I would donate money but I'm skint haha.

Thanks, skint2, time are very hard lately but that's life. Long time i don't drive this muscle RM, must need an update.. I have to see this.

Have a good night everybody...👍

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hello my friend, love the new tunes , the tvr, the loctite, subi impreza is amazing what a joy to drive just to name a few , did u ever get the hsv in ur market of.psn ?

Thats crazy everyone deserves the chance to own it I'm sorry my friend . I run in a gt500 league not on gtplanet but always fun to run the.loctite and the epson great fast cars . Have to figure out which 1 i wanna run at tokyo this weeks race both handle wonderful
Thanks again for your hard work on tunes

thanks for the share the car is def better with reinforcement. How did you come up with the gears for the WRS event ?

thanks for the share the car is def better with reinforcement. How did you come up with the gears for the WRS event ?

Yes, after 2.08 i think chassis reinforcement is better significatively for MR and FR , still not good for most of 4WD and FF.
The gears are tranny trick. Now i've reduced 5 mph the upper top speed to have a better RPM in the long first right turn. I 've also increase the front spring to 11.0 . More you increase it , more the car have a better front but it's also less safe.
Good luck.

Know a tuner you trust who has done a good job with the HSV??? It would be the best as not available for you in Brazil.

regards
CSLACR HSV Tune. He's a great driver , a great tuner and we run together on fuji last night with his HSV and i can tell you it's a very fast tune. 100% sure.
There is also some others , just test them, it's the better way to discover.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7732760#post7732760

><(((((°>°°°°°

Hello Praiano ...
Look well know that is not your specialty, you have some more tune "universal" for Rally / Gravel / Snow ...?
Ja got to look good is more difficult to find ...

Thank you for your attention

Hello Praiano ...
Look well know that is not your specialty, you have some more tune "universal" for Rally / Gravel / Snow ...?
Ja got to look good is more difficult to find ...

Thank you for your attention

Hello. I don't think it's possible. The 3 conditions are needing very differents settings. One tune that is not doing anything good ??? Why this??
Why not using the 3 tuning options A-B-C and doing one specially for each tarmac, gravel and snow !!! 100 times better.
The only good reason to do a tune like this would be a track with all this conditions together during the same lap.
This is a good idea to do this 3 differents tunes for 1 car same PP, only changing springs , dampers,toe ,camber value.
You give me a good idea!!:)
><(((((°>°°°°°°°

PEUGEOT 206 RALLY CAR '99
206RC.jpg

TARMAC
The car is very agressive online , need the right direction input , if too much, you can spin easy. In this case, raise the rear from -30 to -25 or -20. Up to you and your driving style.
206RCtarmac.jpg

GRAVEL
206RCgravel.jpg

SNOW
206RCsnow.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hello. I don't think it's possible. The 3 conditions are needing very differents settings. One tune that is not doing anything good ??? Why this??
Why not using the 3 tuning options A-B-C and doing one specially for each tarmac, gravel and snow !!! 100 times better.
The only good reason to do a tune like this would be a track with all this conditions together during the same lap.
This is a good idea to do this 3 differents tunes for 1 car same PP, only changing springs , dampers,toe ,camber value.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°

In my case is a bit complicated for a car hit gravel or snow ... I seek to understand how it works bit by bit .. the methods of success, the more concerned gravel / snow and as complicated as Drift ... And because it is very Fan of this type of competition (gravel / snow) and you being an expert in Tune ... I thought it would be the right person to ask this ... take the hint and implant on some rally cars you have in your page (example: Lancia Stratos Rally Car, Subaru Rally Car ... etc) I'll test PEUGEOT 206 RALLY CAR '99 in both tune then come back to comment .. .

Thanks for attention;)

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

I believe it is possible to build a car that will work reasonably well on each surface type. I remember a good while ago, there was a shootout that involved building cars that would do exactly this. From what I remember, if you build a car that works well on snow/ice, it should also run pretty well on tarmac and gravel. Also, during Hami's Rally and Street shootout, I built my rally car in almost the same way I did for tarmac. All the principles seemed to be the same, I didn't use soft springs nor did I raise the ride height.

Just to add to this a little more, I've driven your Suzuki Escudo tarmac car on gravel. It's a little bit exciting, but provided you don't drive like a maniac, it works.

I hate to create more work for you, but build a car for snow/ice and then drive it on tarmac and gravel. I have great faith in you, Sir 👍

{Cy}

I believe it is possible to build a car that will work reasonably well on each surface type. I remember a good while ago, there was a shootout that involved building cars that would do exactly this. From what I remember, if you build a car that works well on snow/ice, it should also run pretty well on tarmac and gravel. Also, during Hami's Rally and Street shootout, I built my rally car in almost the same way I did for tarmac. All the principles seemed to be the same, I didn't use soft springs nor did I raise the ride height.

Just to add to this a little more, I've driven your Suzuki Escudo tarmac car on gravel. It's a little bit exciting, but provided you don't drive like a maniac, it works.

I hate to create more work for you, but build a car for snow/ice and then drive it on tarmac and gravel. I have great faith in you, Sir 👍

{Cy}

I agree, it's possible to do. But why????? for sure a proper tune for each will work better. If the game allow me to have 3 cars in one in my garage, why not doing the right way ??? For real life and short money, perhaps. But in a game , i don't see the point.:)
I remember well the shootout, it was good as an exercise for a tuner, that's all, but at the end i'm sure nobody use this car for anything else in the game.
This is my point of view.👍:)

><(((((°>°°°°°°

PEUGEOT 206 RALLY CAR '99
206RC.jpg

TARMAC
The car is very agressive online , need the right direction input , if too much, you can spin easy. In this case, raise the rear from -30 to -25 or -20. Up to you and your driving style.
206RCtarmac.jpg

GRAVEL
206RCgravel.jpg

SNOW
206RCsnow.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Good friend in question to PEUGEOT 206 RALLY CAR '99 Eiger Nordwand in (Tarmac) could make time from1: 10 to 1:08 in the default setup question ...
In Tuscany (gravel) of 1:55 to 1:50 .... (huge difference) and Chamonix from 3:31 to 3:25 ...
ps: all tunes changed the transfer case bara leave shorter relationships ...
In question at all tunes, had differences to her representative ...

And more to enjoy this beautiful machine will meet the Special Event Rally Gran Turismo ...

Just have to give thanks for a job well done .... ;)

Good friend in question to PEUGEOT 206 RALLY CAR '99 Eiger Nordwand in (Tarmac) could make time from1: 10 to 1:08 in the default setup question ...
In Tuscany (gravel) of 1:55 to 1:50 .... (huge difference) and Chamonix from 3:31 to 3:25 ...
ps: all tunes changed the transfer case bara leave shorter relationships ...
In question at all tunes, had differences to her representative ...

And more to enjoy this beautiful machine will meet the Special Event Rally Gran Turismo ...

Just have to give thanks for a job well done .... ;)

Thanks.That is what i'm talking about. I don't know if one single tune can do this so well. Having this settings on your car ,just need to switch the tune and it's done.
I will do some others RC for sure.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey Praiano !!!

What about Lexus ISF Racing Concept ??? i think tha is a great machine but you don´t have any tune

Regards..

Back