Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hello, my friend praiano! Change this on OP to 550PP:

"CHEVROLET CAMARO SS '10 // NO RM // 584 pp // ONLINE OK
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showth...73#post5407073"

Maybe its just short for Aventador. Just guessing tho. Have a good day Praiano.

Could have been miss typed ACR??

He's talking about DLC though, so I think your best bet would be the Lambo. :P

Fair enough!
Must be AVE-ntador..... but i love this small red foil :):)👍
SanGalganoAbbey_2.jpg

I've listened that aventador is the name of a Miura wild bull from spain that was saved from the spade of the matador because of his courage. (The bull was saved not the man !! The man will have to pay one day.):nervous:

So please , no nickname for this brave AVENTADOR. Thanks.

Hello, my friend praiano! Change this on OP to 550PP:

"CHEVROLET CAMARO SS '10 // NO RM // 584 pp // ONLINE OK
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showth...73#post5407073"

You're the man, thanks a lot, it's ok now.

MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG '10
SPECIAL DRIVING ACADEMY REPLICA.

sls-amg-gt3-630.jpg

[...]
[...]

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°​

Hi mate,

Very nice to see a replica of your hands!
Will build it up a.s.a.p. and add it to my collection 👍
Thanks!!

Outeke

Hi mate,

Very nice to see a replica of your hands!
Will build it up a.s.a.p. and add it to my collection 👍
Thanks!!

Outeke
You're welcome.
It's a replica from what i've felt driving the Driving academy, i'll never know if the settings or parts are the same, but it's a close feeling.
The only thing i could not discover is the difference of top speed.
The gears ratios are exactly the same, stock gearbox, they shift exactly at same RPM, same speed.
The driving academy don't burn tires at standing start , stay a little planted, but have a better top speed.
Mine with the same ratios burn tires at standing start but don't reach the same top speed.
No clue for the moment, but it's ok. If PD one day reveal the exact tune, we'll see this.
Have a good day.

Hi since your doing replicas, are you planning on doing replicas for the DLCs that came with the signature collection, like the mclaren f1, etc ?

Hi since your doing replicas, are you planning on doing replicas for the DLCs that came with the signature collection, like the mclaren f1, etc ?

Sorry, i don't do car replicas, just because like i've said, the mercedes is a replica of a tune, to make my tune similar as the hiden driving academy tune. That's all.
But,it would be very interesting to take for example a ferrari 458 challenge
http://www.ferraridatabase.com/The_Downloads/The%20Documents/Product%20Information%20458%20Challenge.pdf
Build it as close as possible, and do a standard tune of it. Then you can create a ligue , race it and organize a championship or something like this.

This would good, very good.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sorry, i don't do car replicas, just because like i've said, the mercedes is a replica of a tune, to make my tune similar as the hiden driving academy tune. That's all.
But,it would be very interesting to take for example a ferrari 458 challenge
http://www.ferraridatabase.com/The_Downloads/The%20Documents/Product%20Information%20458%20Challenge.pdf
Build it as close as possible, and do a standard tune of it. Then you can create a ligue , race it and organize a championship or something like this.

This would good, very good.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Not getting anything from the link, just a localhost thing. But yeah that would be cool for races using that car with that tune, maybe we can do it in one of the WRS events

praiano63
Must be AVE-ntador..... but i love this small red foil :):)👍

I've listened that aventador is the name of a Miura wild bull from spain that was saved from the spade of the matador because of his courage. (The bull was saved not the man !! The man will have to pay one day.):nervous:

So please , no nickname for this brave AVENTADOR. Thanks.

You're the man, thanks a lot, it's ok now.

Ok wont do it again..... But other cars i will give some nicknames. So no aventador nickname again.

CATERHAM SEVEN FIREBLADE '2002 // ONLINE OK

Speed ,line, pilot car, no more oversteer ,just drive clear without grass or concrete....you'll not spare time like this ,stay on the asfalt always.
Tuned on Suzuka ,tested at GVS reference for this car.
1'53"800 gran valley speedway 1'13" deep forest.

IN RED THE ONLINE TUNE // It work also perfectly offline

Picture by slowGTR.
oAtynjMPaZbelTu2lP_0.jpg

PitfuIl5WZbgg0x32b_0.jpg

sany0129x.jpg

Tuned to the max.

Ballast = 31 kg to -50 position

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3.270 (stock)
3- Select top speed at = 290 km/h = 180 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 4.419
2: 3.289
3: 2.547
4: 2.039
5: 1.683
6: 1.435

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 275 km/h = 171 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power: 254 ch
weight: 369 kg /// 400 kg
perf. points: 619 pp /// 614 pp

Downforce 0/0

LSD Rear 19/50/26 /// 18/50/20

Ride Height -10/-10 /// -05/+10
Spring Rate 8.5/3.8 /// 9.0/5.0
Extension 4/2 /// 8/1
Compression 3/2 /// 7/2
Anti-roll bars 4/3 /// 6/4

Camber 1.5/1.9 /// 0.5/1.8
Toe 0.0/0.00 /// 0.05/0.18

Brake Balance 5/5 /// 3/2
tires R3/R3

Enjoy

:banghead: Asking tunes and I always forget to ask this... probably the most fun car in the game, but with sports tires!! not with racing tires

Not a bad base, I have adapted a bit for sports, but need your skills and hands to do good and fun... please Sir :bowdown:

When you can... :)

Thanks friend!

:banghead: Asking tunes and I always forget to ask this... probably the most fun car in the game, but with sports tires!! not with racing tires

I must agree, definitely one of the most fun cars in GT5. We are busy with a 7 Cup series online & it's always such a blast!

An added bonus is that even though it's a standard, it has the cockpit view of a premium. 👍 LOVE this car...

Not a bad base, I have adapted a bit for sports, but need your skills and hands to do good and fun... please Sir :bowdown:

Thanks friend!

I must agree, definitely one of the most fun cars in GT5. We are busy with a 7 Cup series online & it's always such a blast!

An added bonus is that even though it's a standard, it has the cockpit view of a premium. 👍 LOVE this car...

What are the specs of this 7 cup. If i make a tune better it stick to a serie.

Thanks friend!

What are the specs of this 7 cup. If i make a tune better it stick to something existant.

What are the specs of this 7 cup. If i make a tune better it stick to something existant.

We play fully tuned with 610-620PP, tires S1, S2 or S3... normally with S3, none restriction more

Maybe someone plays with power series, I do not know... saying so Jaywalker

Thanks!

I was checking if it was possible to build the Ferrari 458 Italia challenge , but it's difficult without all the specs . Some of them are impossible to reproduce.

1- 458 challenge is lower -50 mm and you can reduce the 458 st only 20mm

DIMENSIONS 458 CHALLENGE
• Lenght [mm] 4,527
• Width [mm] 1,937
• Height [mm] 1,163 (-50 vs 458 Italia)

2-Tires are larger = much more grip

The single-nut light alloy wheel rims sport 255
-650 R19 x 9” tyres at the front and 305 – 690
R19 x 11” at the rear,
ensuring that the car is
quicker into corners with less understeer.

3- power torque. The power is easy to reach but it's impossible to reproduce the same torque

458 Challenge
94mm x 81 mm
4,499 cc
570 CV (419 kW) at 9,000 rpm
9,200 rpm
127 CV/Litre (93 kW/Litre)
550 Nm (56 Kgm) at 6,000 rpm
12.5:1

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Hi Praiano,

Please, could you have a Golf mk V 505 pp tunes? Or what I need to
inform for maybe get a tune for it?

Thanks

I am from Brazil too!

Hi Praiano,

Please, could you have a Golf mk V 505 pp tunes? Or what I need to
inform for maybe get a tune for it?

Thanks

I am from Brazil too!

Hello maxsilva. Sorry i don't have any.
You have 3 tunes here https://sites.google.com/site/gt5tune/home

Deutsch Rennen
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4419874#post4419874

Zed Tunes
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5463966#post5463966

RKM
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6527023#post6527023

Good luck.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Some of the car tunes do not come with a list of upgrades needed to set the car up specifically. Kind of curious how I find out whats needed? BTW I was going to try out the corvette stingray 69 tune...

Some of the car tunes do not come with a list of upgrades needed to set the car up specifically. Kind of curious how I find out whats needed? BTW I was going to try out the corvette stingray 69 tune...

Hello yes i know the older tunes don't have the parts list, but you can give your way to obtain same power.... For the rest , transmission & drivetrain , it's always the same , everything you can install....

Wait a minute, i have an upgrade for the vette '69.
Just a few minutes.

New update.

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '1969 // 500 pp // ONLINE OK // UPGRADE 25 OCTOBER 2012

azur6u.jpg

I "seat" myself one time on the small back seat of this car, right in the middle, when i was 11 , i remember till now, the lines , V8, and this exact color. Only GT5 to make me feel this again....
Here we go.

stingray69.jpg

azur5a.jpg

Enjoy your drive

Thanks man! Can't get better service then that and it's free lol. In all seriousness I appreciate you taking the time to put the new tune up for me.

You're welcome. I have some cars like this one ready to publish , but i do so much cars at the same time that i forget about easy.
Good you remember it to me.

:)👍 ><(((((°>°°°°

Back