Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
what time you set in this car because i just tuned this speed machine now and did 5:45.516
Nurburgring Nordschleife PP Board - Car/Tune Submissions.
05:31.458 - BENTLEY SPEED 8 RACE CAR '03 - 700PP/RS (Praiano) NEW.
Tune: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5649644#post5649644
BentleyEXPSpeed8Wallpapers-8_zps2eca152d.jpg

BMW M5 2005 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

This car is one of the top 5 on the Nordschleife in this configuration. Very all around, fast and easy any track. Originally a max touge tune , can be used full power 700 HP without any problems ,still sport soft tires.

bmw-logo-AT-1.jpg

bmw-m5-05s3.jpg

2005-BMW-M5-Engine-FA-1024x768.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

What a excellent ride handles wonderful my friend well done .
Mclaren is a beast. Can go under 6 minutes on the Nordschleife even not maxed like this.
nice tunes praiano6

great work
Thanks, enjoy your drive.

Without anything of aerodynamics?

No aero , don't need really. After 2.08 offline and 2.09 online too, this car stayed very lazy , showing some understeer. Rear downforce would increase this , so no aero.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Praiano

I have not post in long time. But I don't know if you are in to this REPLICA car tune.:nervous:
So I give you this site to look at in case you are.
http://www.automobile-catalog.com/auta_details1.php

I don't know if you can produce the "Aston Martin V12 Vantage Carbon Black SE"
This site give true weight and gear settings. Might be fun for you to look.:cool:
I try with Storm Black paint and leave wheels the same.
And thank you again for all your tunes.👍

Praiano

I have not post in long time. But I don't know if you are in to this REPLICA car tune.:nervous:
So I give you this site to look at in case you are.

I don't know if you can produce the "Aston Martin V12 Vantage Carbon Black SE"
This site give true weight and gear settings. Might be fun for you to look.:cool:
I try with Storm Black paint and leave wheels the same.
And thank you again for all your tunes.👍

I don't do replica, i know the site,it's a very nice car for sure.

ASTON MARTIN V12 VANTAGE CARBON BLACK Special Edition
as offered for 2011 in Europe North America
It's possible to reach the same weight and power, perhaps more difficult to have the same torque.
Even more difficult to make it drive like the real one without knowing anything about, like a real detailed test drive....
I did one replica only, i'm not even sure it's a replica. It was the mercedes from driving academy. I thought it was interesting because it was a car that drive very well and with a hidden settings. I've just tried to make it drive the same. That's all.
I don't have time for the moment but i'll check this in a couple of days. Can be fun , the base is a very good car anyway.
Have a good night.

BMW M5 2005 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

This car is one of the top 5 on the Nordschleife in this configuration. Very all around, fast and easy any track. Originally a max touge tune , can be used full power 700 HP without any problems ,still sport soft tires.

bmw-logo-AT-1.jpg

bmw-m5-05s3.jpg

2005-BMW-M5-Engine-FA-1024x768.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°
Loving this tune!
Any changes needed for racing soft tires?

Loving this tune!
Any changes needed for racing soft tires?

Yes , you can use it with Racing soft tires increasing those values:

spring around 14.0/11.0
camber2.0/2.0
LSD 10/18/10

Generally a new tune is needed, because the excess of grip make you drive the car very differently.
But in this case , the car is so well balanced that only more stiffness must be ok.
I did not test it , i'm without playing these days. Try it and tell me please.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Praiano hello how are you? great job by the new tunes ...
Friend ... what is your best tune for the GT500 class (NSX, GT-R, etc)?
Specifications: 500cv, racing tire, and all controls off.

Praiano hello how are you? great job by the new tunes ...
Friend ... what is your best tune for the GT500 class (NSX, GT-R, etc)?
Specifications: 500cv, racing tire, and all controls off.

My best GT500 is the Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX (JGTC) ‘01 .
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5764979#post5764979
I still:grumpy: don't have the HSV here on my PSN but the last time i've driven against HSV on FUJI ,with CSLACR driving the HSV and me the LOCTITE '01, for my surprise my car was at the same path. CSLACR is a very fast driver, so it was a very good test.
Have a good day.

><(((((°> °°°°°°

Yes , you can use it with Racing soft tires increasing those values:

spring around 14.0/11.0
camber2.0/2.0
LSD 10/18/10

Generally a new tune is needed, because the excess of grip make you drive the car very differently.
But in this case , the car is so well balanced that only more stiffness must be ok.
I did not test it , i'm without playing these days. Try it and tell me please.

><(((((°>°°°°°°
Will try in a little while and let you know

Tried it with your suggestions and it handles more securely. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hey Praiano..

Which is for you the best/faster premium GT500??

Thanks

Depend of the track and of your driving style.
NSX premium are very fast, personally i like the HONDA EPSON NSX '08. The GTR also like the Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08 or Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R (SUPER GT) '08 are wonderfull cars. They are very close talking about performance. I prefer NSX for tracks like FUJI or any fast track with medium and high speed turns.
GTR are safer and love slow turns, chicanes, quick changes of direction...
Everybody have his own choice and opinion.

Depend of the track and of your driving style.
NSX premium are very fast, personally i like the HONDA EPSON NSX '08. The GTR also like the Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08 or Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R (SUPER GT) '08 are wonderfull cars. They are very close talking about performance. I prefer NSX for tracks like FUJI or any fast track with medium and high speed turns.
GTR are safer and love slow turns, chicanes, quick changes of direction...
Everybody have his own choice and opinion.

Ok thanks ... I need to find the most balanced 630pp because I have two very different races in circuits as Grand Valley and Nurburgring GP/F

Lotus esprit sport 350 //480PP//sport hard tires
On share for seasonal. This car is as fast as 111R, i'm 1:24.800 with it
and have potential to go lower than this.
350_autocar_02.jpg

Praiano i tried your F40 Tune why is the pp 532? and the gears i can't get them and when i brake i notice the front moves left to right

Last edited:
Praiano i tried your F40 Tune why is the pp 532? and the gears i can't get them and when i brake i notice the front moves left to right

FERRARI F40 '92 // 550 PP // SPORT SOFT TO RACING SOFT OK

ferrarif40new.jpg

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

My tune is a 550PP not 532. I've forgot the "HIGH RPM TURBO KIT" on the parts list. You need to add it.
For the front of the car, this is the way it is. You can use the tune as a base and try to fix it doing your own way, but this car is a little temperamental.
I did it to be faster than the stock version and it is for sure.

Have a good day.

Last edited:
Hi friend!!
You can check some Corvette C6? The ZR1 or Z06, for 600PP racing tires

And some Ferrari 430, the normal for 550PP sport soft can be good, and the Scuderia for 600PP...

Thanks!

Hello Praiano, hope all is well, wondering if you would give the Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car a go? (on racing softs) Love your tunes, they make the driving fun again! If you don't have the car, I'll be happy to send you one. Thanks again for all you do!

Hi friend!!
You can check some Corvette C6? The ZR1 or Z06, for 600PP racing tires

And some Ferrari 430, the normal for 550PP sport soft can be good, and the Scuderia for 600PP...

Thanks!
Most of the top cars are needing an upgrade after 2.09. I'll do this with time. Just not the basic 430, why if the scuderia drive 100% better ??
It's on the list.
Hello Praiano, hope all is well, wondering if you would give the Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car a go? (on racing softs) Love your tunes, they make the driving fun again! If you don't have the car, I'll be happy to send you one. Thanks again for all you do!
Hello, i never enjoy a lot to drive this car, i have to check again, after the last update , it's possible that i can find a vain to let it OK.. Need to check it , soon.

Have a good night everybody.

Hello, I have always had trouble when my RUF BTR and RUF RGT when racing with Racing Soft Tyres while the cars in the Maxxed PP.

I knew it was possible for a really nice tune with Maxxed PP when I saw someone had won a race with a RUF BTR '86

Do you have any solution to help make the car not turn by itself, I noticed that you don't have any tunes for the RUF's for Racing Softs.

I am not in any rush for your response, thanks in advance

Hello, I have always had trouble when my RUF BTR and RUF RGT when racing with Racing Soft Tyres while the cars in the Maxxed PP.

I knew it was possible for a really nice tune with Maxxed PP when I saw someone had won a race with a RUF BTR '86

Do you have any solution to help make the car not turn by itself, I noticed that you don't have any tunes for the RUF's for Racing Softs.

I am not in any rush for your response, thanks in advance

i have this one for BTR ,https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5468843#post5468843 but it's an old tune.

This one for RGT also old.https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5704518#post5704518

This one for CTR2 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5485356#post5485356

And the yellow bird, the one i like the most , 550pp with ballast, easy and fast https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6158566#post6158566

Need an update for the older tunes , just a question of time:)

Have a good night.

Hey my friend hope youre enjoying ur hsv lol,have you driven it much?or the n24 nissan. I hope sometime youll have tunes for both . Have a good weekend.

Hey my friend hope youre enjoying ur hsv lol,have you driven it much?or the n24 nissan. I hope sometime youll have tunes for both . Have a good weekend.

Yes, the HSV is a blast, i love it. I have a tune for Suzuka. Not possible anymore to do an all around tune, principally for this car. Not for the chassis but for the aero-downforce settings. Each track seems to need a special one to be competitive.

The Nissan is strange, i think they did something wrong with the digital project of this car. It's possible to let it more balanced but still with this strange reactions. The weight is not helping too. I don't like it.

A tune will come soon for HSV Suzuka to begin. Need to race it more to check if it's good enough.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Back