Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
  • 126,985 views
Shadows & light in the first pic are awesome 👍

Beautiful set justin ! 👍
 
Thanks, Jeremy!
 
Gorgeous photos, jus! Great atmosphere in this shots. Especially I like 1, 5, 6, 9, 11, 12, amazing photos!

PS: I'm too like "Must be feeling" :).
 
Thanks, Arthur!
 
Love the tones, lighting, composition on the Kyoto shots. They are superb! And I love how clean they look. They're really inspiring. Great job. 👍
 
Fantastic set mate, great tones with a preference for the Kyoto shots!
 
Suuuuuperb! :drool:👍

(And that's a YES from me regarding the Pantera - stunning car)

:D
 
Thanks, Mik!
 
#11 is my favourite. I love some wide picture action!
 
Great set. I really like the realism in the first ones and the action in the track ones! 👍
 
Great set Jus, like blue sheen/reflections on shot 9 and love the wide composition of shot 11. 👍
 
Thanks guys!
 
Weekly Takes
5th Week of November/1st Week of December

PMC Week 105
Lolvo in Monaco!


2.0 Week 105


CCCL Week 90
Zooming in the Rain

Probably my worst edit ever. :grumpy:

Secret Santa Week 78
Fairhaven's Most Wanted

Was 2nd Place. SO CLOSE!!!!!

Click for Lightbox!
​
 
Your Secrect Santa shot is very very good. You had my vote. 👍
 
Thanks, GPR, for vote!
 
Preview


Soon...
​
 
Eh? I see something vaguely similar here. Looking forward to it! :D
 
575px-Happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png

:lol:
Thanks, Lee!

Eh? I see something vaguely similar here. Looking forward to it! :D
59514%20-%20animated%20applejack%20eye_twitch%20Hubble%20liarjack%20lie%20scrunchy%20Scrunchy_Face.gif

What are ya talkin' 'bout?

Thanks, Jaden!
 
I hope at least something as great as Taiga's 1st anniversary set. :)
 
Oh you'll see! :sly:
On Post #900!
 
896 !

Need three more ! Can't Wait !

;)


GPR
Your Secrect Santa shot is very very good. You had my vote. 👍

Agree !
 
Here's one more! ;)

Nice looking preview!
 
Now you have no choice... :trouble: :lol:
 
Whoa whoa whoa! :crazy:
I haven't finished editing them! :guilty: Give me time!
And, GT-R, you're cheating!

It's here! :D:tup: Check it out below!
 
Last edited:
Back