mazda787's gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter mazda787
  • 633 comments
  • 48,935 views
Great set with the Honda and really loved this Silvia with the heavy rain. Fantastic editing:tup::).
 
Gorgeous shot with silvia at rain, mazda787!
And upper photos too amazing, great work! 👍:drool:
 
The CR-Z looks great; you've chosen one of the most fitting locations to shoot at. On top of that, I like your last Silvia picture - great editing! 👍
 
Thanks for the comments guys :) My next goal is to learn how to add realistic droplets and splashes.
 
Thank you Lee and driftinziggy 👍









​
 
Last edited:
Very nice! 3rd shot is my favourite. I shot that car at Tokyo a while back :) I think it is very underrated.
 
Quite nice, 1,3 and 4 are great!
 
Nice ones, faves are 2nd and 3rd! ;)
 
First pic of the CRZ looks real ! The Corvette / Ford GT one is just absolutely beautiful, love it ! The TransCammer is also really nice.
Great edit work on the silvia :)
And nice work on light / shadows on your last set :)
 
I absolutely love the simplicity of this shot!
 
Very nice! 3rd shot is my favourite. I shot that car at Tokyo a while back :) I think it is very underrated.

Yes I was quite surprised with it actually (in a good way). Thanks for commenting!

GPR
Quite nice, 1,3 and 4 are great!

Nice ones, faves are 2nd and 3rd! ;)

First pic of the CRZ looks real ! The Corvette / Ford GT one is just absolutely beautiful, love it ! The TransCammer is also really nice.
Great edit work on the silvia :)
And nice work on light / shadows on your last set :)

BkS
I absolutely love the simplicity of this shot!

Thanks for the comments I appreciate them a lot :)

​
 
The third picture from this set is phenomenal. The camera angle, the smooth colour transitions, the contrast, the lighting, the smooth road blur... You name it. :crazy: 👍
 
Oh wow, man you just keep firing quality stuff. Really like 1 & 2. And 4,5 & 7 are also very good. Nice colour combinations. 👍
 
FANTASTIC! Love them all. 👍 👍 :)
 
wow! 2, 4 and 7 are just perfect! Red and black is a very nice combination! :)
 
You're on a roll lately. I'm amazed by all the detail in the second picture. The last one is great, too - the rich shadows and reflections emphasize the realism very well. 👍
 
They're great pics of the Alfa and the Enzo! ;)
 
The 8C is so sexy! :)👍
 
Thanks for all the comments again! Here are some shots from my cruise with driftinziggy in his red Evora:
























​
 
Man you really churn shots out fast. They're all great. Some realistic toning going on across the whole set. Nice light and the colours work well together.

Fav's are numbers:

2 (awesome composition)
4 (nice angle and toning)
5 (quite realistic)

Great work mate 👍 👍
 
I absolutely love the composition in the second picture; the saturation is spot on, as well. Other personal favourites are pictures #9 and #10. They both deliver a good amount of realism due to good lighting and sense of motion. Well done. :)
 
Thanks for all the comments again! Here are some shots from my cruise with driftinziggy in his red Evora

Oh, new pics! Was still drooling over that beautiful red Alfa!


Really like this one - I think the dynamism of it, or perhaps because it's more about speed than the others.
 
Last edited:
Gorgeous set mate, from the 1st to the last superb! Composition, lighting, everything is perfect!
 
Amazing set! But 2,5 and 10 are the perfection!
 
Back