Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
FERRARI SP1 '08 // 600&580PP

RedBullHangar-7_2.jpg

ferrarisp1-600.jpg

CapeRingPeriphery.jpg

ferrariSP1new580.jpg

CapeRingPeriphery_1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Mr Adrenaline, it's the same tune, only change gears and tires. So, one post. :)👍

Last edited:
FERRARI SP1 '08 // 600&580PP

...adding it now.... nearly done all 2.09s :D

I just tuned a 600pp F430 Scud for NurbNord and then looked at your old tune: very different tuning figures in comparison. Would be good to see your update for your Scud :dopey:

(btw, your comment suggests that aero shud be 0|0, not 15|0, im not on gt5 now but is this correct? Ferrari + understeer = hate :P )

...adding it now.... nearly done all 2.09s :D

I just tuned a 600pp F430 Scud for NurbNord and then looked at your old tune: very different tuning figures in comparison. Would be good to see your update for your Scud :dopey:

(btw, your comment suggests that aero shud be 0|0, not 15|0, im not on gt5 now but is this correct? Ferrari + understeer = hate :P )

Yes my friend. This is something i note when you install the aero kit at GT Auto:
When you buy both FRONT and REAR aero , then will appear both with a fixed value 15 for the front and a variable rear value that you can set from XX to XX.

But, if you don't use rear aerofoil and still use the front part, both value deseapear. 00/00

I don't know why, the front aero is still there and have a downforce of the same value 15..???!!!

That's why i wrote 15/00 even if the panel show 00/00

Have a good night.

No worries, juuuuuuust checkin boss :D Night!

Looks like the tune posted for the 580pp SS is the same as the RH for the power/torque/power-to-weight, etc. Might want to give it an update after you have finished sun-baking/surfing outside :sly:

Last edited:
:cheers:
great to see that you did the SP1. It's my absolutely favourite Ferrari in this game. love it. won all my seasonals with it and will now buy another one to tune it with your setup.
SP1 with praiano tune...these are the small things in life that make a day nice...👍👍👍👍
keep on!!!

Hi praiano!

IMO, any car build for racing with power above 300 BHP, needs aero kit so downforce to be able to race (like in the real life) even if you (I don't) say it's ugly. And we are racing, aren't we?

I'm not arguing, just my opinion.

Have a good day, my friend and you know already that, I thank you always for your tunes. 👍

mp7
:cheers:
great to see that you did the SP1. It's my absolutely favourite Ferrari in this game. love it. won all my seasonals with it and will now buy another one to tune it with your setup.
SP1 with praiano tune...these are the small things in life that make a day nice...👍👍👍👍
keep on!!!
Enjoy your drive, it's a great car.

Hi praiano!

IMO, any car build for racing with power above 300 BHP, needs aero kit so downforce to be able to race (like in the real life) even if you (I don't) say it's ugly. And we are racing, aren't we?

I'm not arguing, just my opinion.

Have a good day, my friend and you know already that, I thank you always for your tunes. 👍

You're right , i put an aero foil everytime it's necessary, even if i think it's ugly sometime not everytime.
But after the last patch, the cars don't tend to oversteer so much than before and aero downforce is a real penalty for speed.
Also you don't have anymore the possibility to use the ride height difference to modulate the front rear balance.

For all these reasons i think that you don't have to use rear aero on road cars if not really necessary, and also that you need to reduce rear downforce on race cars sometime for 2 reasons.
-Gain some speed.
-Also to let the car more agressive with a little tendency to oversteer.

That's what i think about this after 2.09 patch changes.

Have a good day everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Also you don't have anymore the possibility to use the ride height difference to modulate the front rear balance...
><(((((°>°°°°°°°

I'm asking you just to be very clear for everybody:

Are you 100% sure about that? :nervous:

[Mr Adrenaline, it's the same tune, only change gears and tires. So, one post. :)👍[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Hi Praiano

Thanks for the tune. On the 580PP tune you also don't have these parts installed:
Sports intake manifold, racing air filter, sports exhaust manifold, catalytic converter sport & titanium racing exhaust.

Am I correct here?

Also, I'm confused because the HP, torque, down-force, weight, power limiter & kg/HP figures are all the same, yet the PP numbers differ by 20?

Last edited:
I'm asking you just to be very clear for everybody:

Are you 100% sure about that? :nervous:

I'm sure that ride height don't correct the balance oversteer/understeer yes. (i'm using this only for aesthetics reasons now,if i low the front for example.)
I'm sure that rear aero downforce increase rear grip & stability / increase understeer / decrease speed.
I'm sure also that any car is a special case but if in this case i do not use rear foil it's because i don't think it's necessary.
Why ?
Because there is no other way to let the car with some eagerness with rear foil even at mini and it loose some speed driving medium or high speed tracks.
I've tested this like i test all my cars configurations: Aero/ less weight less power/ more weight more power.......... with the help of my ghost.
This is how i tune offline now, because there is no more reason to do it online after the patch.

That's it, :)👍 at least it's what i think about all this.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

So, I'm not sure...I need to buy or not the rear aero? The front 15 downforce is needed or not? :drool: :dopey:

No , you don't need to install the rear part. Only the front.
It will not show 15 front downforce on the graph but it's here.
Anyway , just install the front part.

No , you don't need to install the rear part. Only the front.
It will not show 15 front downforce on the graph but it's here.
Anyway , just install the front part.

Understood. Thank you! 👍

EDIT: :scared: It seems that I have made a lot of mistakes if you say it is there even if it's not shown. :crazy: I've used the front and extension parts even if they wasn't specified by the tuner, only for the design of the car. I've thought they doesn't count for aerodynamics if they aren't shown. 🤬 :grumpy:

EDIT 2: You have to correct the BHP for the 580PP tune. :sly:

Last edited:
Understood. Thank you! 👍

EDIT: :scared: It seems that I have made a lot of mistakes if you say it is there even if it's not shown. :crazy: I've used the front and extension parts even if they wasn't specified by the tuner, only for the design of the car. I've thought they doesn't count for aerodynamics if they aren't shown. 🤬 :grumpy:

This is the first time i see this detail, run first without the front spoiler and after put it on. There is a sensible diffference ,more grip at the front and the car more planted for succession of turns like the first part of the ring.
There i raced my ghost without front aero and the ghost always stay behind .500 or half second till T2. You can feel it in the wheel clearly.

Hi praiano,

How did you set the gears for the civic type r 01 tune. I can't seem to get them to match up to what you have in your screenshot.

Thanks

praiano63
This is the first time i see this detail, run first without the front spoiler and after put it on. There is a sensible diffference ,more grip at the front and the car more planted for succession of turns like the first part of the ring.
There i raced my ghost without front aero and the ghost always stay behind .500 or half second till T2. You can feel it in the wheel clearly.

Wow I learnt something new today as well! Now I don't know if its my tuning style, but for the 430Scud I noticed less understeer with all wings compared to only the front set (and aero hidden in the tune setup!)... I shall test more to confirm my crazyness!

AUDI R8 5,2 FSI QUATTRO '09 // 600 PP // ONLINE OK

This is a new tune 600PP no aerodownforce for this car. It's 6'20" on Nurburgring, one of the best 600pp car in the game. Easy to drive any conditions.

nrburgringnordschleifem.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1bo.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife2x.jpg

Parts needed for the tune: CAR NOT BROKEN 75KM
Weight reduction 3
NO NO NO Chassis reinforcment
Window weight reduction
Carbon hood
Engine stage 3
ECU
Power limiter 99%
Racing air filter
Titanium racing exhaust

Fully customizableTransmission
Fully customizable suspension kit.

Characteristics:
power: 690 hp
weight: 1313 kg
perf. Points: 600 pp

Transmission

Gear box:
Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3.462
3- Select top speed at 400 km/h = 249 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3.289
2: 2.337
3: 1.746
4: 1.356
5: 1.090
6: 0.906
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 376 km/h = 234 mph

LSD Front 10/35/05
LSD Rear 08/30/08

diferential 30/70

Suspensions settings:

Ride Height -20/-15

Spring Rate 12.0/13.6
Extension 9/8
Compression 8/8
Anti-roll bars 1/2
Camber 2.0/2.2
Toe 0.00/+0.14

Brake Balance 7/3

Tires: RACING TIRES

Enjoy.

Sorry, I do not know if this is answered before but why NO NO NO chassis reinforcement?

I would one quick question as the front aero is a topic here and I could not find a real guide or explanation regarding that in the net...

How much and which influence does the front areo have on top speed/acceleration?

background is that I was running on daytona - street course with my beloved :)impreza prototype:) with aero flat with 5/5. then I tried with full front grip 15/5 because it felt a bit loose in the infield. better cornering ok, but I was not loosing on top speed. at least I could not recognize it. So that is why I was wondering a bit because I expected to get much less top speed on a course like daytona.

So would the tuning pro's here in this thread say: stick to areo 5 or would you say stick to 15 as the top speed difference is not sensible?
or could you at least have a small explanation of how the front aero is working for you in regards to a top speed track like daytona?

thanks for sharing your thoughts on this. or even just a link with some more explanations. every comment is welcome as I basically have not much of a clue about tuning :scared:

Sorry, I do not know if this is answered before but why NO NO NO chassis reinforcement?

I don't use Chassis reinforcement for cars that are lazy to turn showing under steer. Mostly all 4WD and FF cars. Just a few exeptions.
Now after last updates, i use it systematically for all the others cars.

mp7
I would one quick question as the front aero is a topic here and I could not find a real guide or explanation regarding that in the net...

How much and which influence does the front areo have on top speed/acceleration?

background is that I was runing on daytona - street course with my beloved :)impreza prototype:) with aero flat with 5/5. then I tried with full front grip 15/5 because it felt a bit loose in the infield. better cornering ok, but I was not loosing on top speed. at least I could not recognize it. So that is why I was wondering a bit because I expected to get much less top speed on a course like daytona.

So would the tuning pro's here in this thread say: stick to areo 5 or would you say stick to 15 as the top speed difference is not sensible?
or could you at least have a small explanation of how the front aero is working for you in regards to a top speed track like daytona?

thanks for sharing your thoughts on this. or even just a link with some more explanations. every comment is welcome as I basically have not much of a clue about tuning :scared:

Here is a quick test done on test course .

test1.jpg

It show how much downforce points are reducing the top speed.
The effect is sensible only over 220 kmh = 137 mph ,before this speed , almost no difference between ghost.
You the can see also that me amount of downforce points at the front prejudicate a few more the top speed. This is only because the front downforce low the front of the car . This is why less top speed.
If you raise the front and low the rear, then you will have a higher top speed.
I think that on a special track where the speed is important, now more than ever after 2.09, it's really important to low the downforce and gain speed.
This is a compromiseNeeIt's good for a time attack because faster and bad for a medium to long racde ,because it's not safe, you'll have to make a choice. Not easy. The gho to fix st help a lot to see how much you'll gain or loose.

><(((((°>°°°°°
all the time
EDIT: Sorry but it's very hard to write with my computer , with bugs, copy and paste what i write in another place alone.... erase..... it's a mess .

Hola Praiano.
I love Ferrari 599 ´06. Please, can you dominate this "beast" with 840 HP/1280 Kg/600PP/Racing Tires? I don´t know if necessary rear downforce to achieve that.
I think this car can be one of the fastest ( or the faster) with 600PP.
I look forward to your tune.
Good luck, and thank you for sharing:bowdown:
Un saludo.

Hola Praiano.
I love Ferrari 599 ´06. Please, can you dominate this "beast" with 840 HP/1280 Kg/600PP/Racing Tires? I don´t know if necessary rear downforce to achieve that.
I think this car can be one of the fastest ( or the faster) with 600PP.
I look forward to your tune.
Good luck, and thank you for sharing:bowdown:
Un saludo.

Here is it, 600pp race tires no aero, recently updated.
Fast as a silver lightning....:)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5572050#post5572050

No worries, juuuuuuust checkin boss :D Night!

Looks like the tune posted for the 580pp SS is the same as the RH for the power/torque/power-to-weight, etc. Might want to give it an update after you have finished sun-baking/surfing outside :sly:

Fixed . 580pp= 582hp /8400 rpm & 403 ft~lb / 6000 rpm.

Here is a quick test done on test course .

test1.jpg

It show how much downforce points are reducing the top speed.
The effect is sensible only over 220 kmh = 137 mph ,before this speed , almost no difference between ghost.
You the can see also that me amount of downforce points at the front prejudicate a few more the top speed. This is only because the front downforce low the front of the car . This is why less top speed.
If you raise the front and low the rear, then you will have a higher top speed.
I think that on a special track where the speed is important, now more than ever after 2.09, it's really important to low the downforce and gain speed.
This is a compromiseNeeIt's good for a time attack because faster and bad for a medium to long racde ,because it's not safe, you'll have to make a choice. Not easy. The gho to fix st help a lot to see how much you'll gain or loose.

><(((((°>°°°°°
all the time
EDIT: Sorry but it's very hard to write with my computer , with bugs, copy and paste what i write in another place alone.... erase..... it's a mess .

Wow! thanks a lot for explanation here. even not knowing an ultimate answer I have a clearer understanding of how that all works together. Thanks you for that.
Especially the ride height within that chart will give me some more options to test. I had this pretty low so far. And with this and and the front aero somewhere in middle I should have a good compromise for the 8 laps race. I'll go and test that very soon.

after following this thread for a while I really think it's remarkable how patient and passionate you answer all those requests and questions. A lot of guys like me with no clue come and ask all the time, day in day out. and you answer all of them:tup: loads of respect for that!!!👍

Hi praiano,

Do you have a tune for the HONDA ARTA NSX '06 with 620PP - Racing Hard Tyres?

Thanks mate...

Last edited:
Hi praiano,

Do you have a tune for the HONDA ARTA NSX '06 with 620PP - Racing Hard Tyres?

Thanks mate...

This tune recently update support perfectly Racing hard tires, https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5386973#post5386973
You can low the rear aero to give the car a more agressive balance, for the moment it's very neutral. If you have some problems with throtle control ( but i don't think you will ,it's OK with G27 pedal at least) you can low the LSD accel to 8/10/8.

Have a good day.

Back