The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
Wow, rpanico, your submission says " Lovely weather, wish you were here!" A postcard from the imagination. That one shot says so much. Be proud of that one! Ariesps, that first pic is called, " A Ride To Forever", correct? Free your minds guys, you'll see. It's entrancing. I dig it bro!!! Flame, only kind vulgarities can describe what I'm seeing with the Lambo. I can't stop staring at the snow in the front fender! Oh, it don't get any more Realistic than that kid. I, no...WE, are gaga about that 1st pic. 2nd pic is so peaceful. As peaceful as can be at 188mph. I want to adopt them both.:drool: Bravo!!! I love a good test drive, and Stray, you delivered. Simple shot, but its so clean, & soooo real! The trees, skies, and road have let you have your way with them. Exellent mastery of the sense of scale/ movement. Mr Hamlin, not poor at all, but I would move the cars a little to the right/ left in the photos, you know, make that chick show some leg, i.e, the beautiful backgrounds you have. Viola! Then you've got all winners. I await your next post. I love vehicles that look like they are dipped in liquid glass...Looks like an illegal street race through Prague. Reventon, from the stones on the building, to the lense flare, you nailed every emotion of the moment. Kill confirmed. I love this piece sir. That village scene made me smile, there is a highly festive attitude about this piece that is infectious i'm sure. Then you drop a red Beetle in there, and well...Magical. Leeislee, "Christmas Market" is an instant holiday classic!!! Thank you for carving that one out for us to enjoy. HaerBev, I'm the master of not realistic sometimes, so like a wise man once told me, " You won't strike gold every time." Brighten up the Lex, smack her around a little, give her a drink, & put her a$$ back on the runway. I await THAT photos return. Looks like you had a dream...full of passion Eugene. You have banged out a bar-raiser using only 4 colors. Helps remind me where I want to be artistically. Minimal, but lifelike. I'm a BIG fan, and I'm not alone. You're a master of your craft. Audi would poop their stuffy pants if they saw what you did with that TDI! Angle, near background, far background, all visually stunning. GTracer, what do you whisper to your models to make them behave? Mine are out of control, talking back, missing photshoots, ect. You the man! NBDE, you know, the art you provide is chilling to behold, I have to +1 you just for your future posts! Rich, lush, without flaw. An artists artist. I just think you are super talented. You never miss. Both photos are museum quality! I promise to never challenge you for your throne again:). Your photos inspire all to keep going. Thank YOU sir for your fantastic imagination. ZZZ, sometimes i go back 2-300 pages and come forward, all beautiful pages indeed! Your Lambo is tight as heck! But, how did you make the people disap...nevermind, the excitement you bring to the table every post is one reason I can't wait for you next piece. You have me staring at the church, and then the Lambo, just staring at the high quality of your vision, just staring. Looks real to me. Well played...Indeed! These are killer sculptures guys, and I do feel every one, they all speak to us, this is OUR thing, no politics, wars, taxes, bills, Black Ops2, kids, or a girlfriend who thinks I'm insane about video game cars. A great escape. My new hobby. ( I dropped EVERYTHING once I found the site). Now that I've taken 25% of this page, (sorry!) Let's enjoy our next movement in this symphony...

Last edited:
^ Great!

ZZZ, sometimes i go back 2-300 pages and come forward, all beautiful pages indeed! Your Lambo is tight as heck! But, how did you make the people disap...nevermind, the excitement you bring to the table every post is one reason I can't wait for you next piece. You have me staring at the church, and then the Lambo, just staring at the high quality of your vision, just staring. Looks real to me. Well played...Indeed!

Thank you very much MoMo! You should be doing a review of the Weekly Competitions Winner Shots. :cheers:

.​

Poah!!!

Amazing work everyone! NBdesingz, the 500 is just superb. Horde, the last of Celica set is perfect, and those with rain are pure awesome! zzz_pt that 8C :crazy::crazy:

Keep all of you growing up this thread!

Thanks for comments Momo!

Remember remember... the days when this thread was full of unrealistic shots. Congrats everyone for making this a proper realistic thread lately! :cheers:

Thank you Ariesps! :)

Remember remember... the days when this thread was full of unrealistic shots. Congrats everyone for making this a proper realistic thread lately! :cheers:

Thank you Ariesps! :)

You are welcome zzz_pt..

Forgot my contrib to this thread :)

I agree with zzz_pt. I'm really impressed and satisfied with the direction this thread has taken lately. Not long ago this was a "dumping ground" where people just posted their latest pictures regardless of how realistic or unrealistic it was. I think alot of us was on the verge of giving up the whole thread.

Guys! On new year's eve you fuel this thread with expandable photos! All the works at previous page deserve close attention and kind words!

Last edited:
^I agree Eugene, if you look hard enough, and put yourself in the authors place, you will find something special in all of these works. I do. ZZZ, I don't think those guys at the competition would like an amateur to judge them. Thank you all for your kind words:tup:! Bring on New Years!!! Okay, now I'll put on my flak jacket so I can take the hit from our next bombshell...Is she ready?

Daaaayum..that Fiat is gorgeous, lancia..
And beautiful Italia Dark

Thanks matey,

Nice shots lately everyone,

A few of old shots i've never posted before.

6704007895_4b08222520_z.jpg

6703943845_f6b36950ea_z.jpg

6756068567_4f36515f63_z.jpg

6756071991_4db7d510f4_z.jpg

Im really finding it hard to get inspiration in photomode lately, Well not so much inspiration but enthusiasm, We need new locations and scenery

Back