The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,588 views


Ziggy and Me in our M3s around the Ring



















​
 
Y'all givin' me GOOSEBUMPS!!! I laid a stinker last post, (wish there was a staging area), and I ruined a page. I'm so sorry guys.

8297239246_edb78f50fb_b.jpg


8297234200_80ffddd7c7_b.jpg


8293273315_9acf6e060a_b.jpg


If I express what I have just witnessed, it would take an entire page. Poetry in motion- Literally! Thanks for letting me grow here with you, the tips and hints, and not laughing me off the thread. Okay, my lovefest is over, who's on deck???
 

Thanks to the people of Flickr, for the 3 months free pro :O​
 
Got something new for you guys. It took a bit less than 2 hours to edit (extensive dodge and burn + clean up):





And a second version (added fog):





Hope you guys like these. :cheers:​
 
You never cease to amaze me, DarkR!!! :drool:👍

Great edits GT-R! Preference for the 2nd one.
 
Yeah , the fog is really subtle but with a great efficiency!
 
Yeah , the fog is really subtle but with a great efficiency!
Yep. I figured it goes well with the stars I added, too, but I still set the opacity of the layer containing the fog to 15% to make it more subtle. 👍
 
8261359679_dd2c34abe2_z.jpg

8262428928_85bd793fd9_c.jpg

8263071800_2aafc0a31e_z.jpg

8262005683_c8432fcdee_z.jpg

8262433330_514e392eb3_z.jpg

just experimenting with photomode, starting to get the hang of it
 
GT-R & Doblo, Thank You, coming from the pros, it means alot to me. Need consistency shot to shot. DarkR, the Force is strong in that one! GT- always forward, Dam, I expect ninjas to come out the shadows. That **** is deep!👍
 
GT-R & Doblo, Thank You, coming from the pros, it means alot to me. Need consistency shot to shot. DarkR, the Force is strong in that one! GT- always forward, Dam, I expect ninjas to come out the shadows. That **** is deep!👍
Ninjas? Now you're exaggerating. The fog did add a lot of atmosphere to the image, but that's just... :sly:

Seriously, though, thanks for the positive feedback. Reading your post, I realise that the time and effort I've put into these pictures was worth it. 👍
 
While both the reflection and the spray are alright, I really can't warm to the sky (firstly, it doesn't suit the effect you approached and, secondly, there's quite a bit of colour banding). Keep editing and you'll improve soon, though. 👍
 
GT-R, I want the author to ALWAYS know how I feel about their art. Of course I have fun with it, we MUST have fun. That said, every artist needs to know their sculptures touched someone. With me, all of them touch me. They each take me away. Imagination...the one thing that has us all here. From when you create, to me viewing, and giving my take. My descriptions are from the heart. I really mean what I say. Yes, Ninjas! Awwwww!:)
 
Last edited:
^How am I supposed to keep quiet when Prexy does THAT? To-the-bone Badass!!! A supermodel equipped with Quattro. Keep em coming Daddy-O!!! GT, thats crazy better!
 
Last edited:
Great Audi shot, Preximer, I'm telling you, you will win that competition.





​
 
Great job Premixer, GTracer and SMFan :)👍.


8298052376_900ea77935_b.jpg
 
Back