Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
  • 126,985 views
Thanks guys!
 
Nice new set! The worh with light is great in all of them 👍
 
Thanks, Nicolas!
 
Pictures #3, #8, #10, #12, #14 and #18 are absolutely stunning. :drool:
 
Last edited:
Awesome, am loving the Maserati shots! :drool: 👍 :)
 
Nothing short of awesome, great anniversary set so far. :drool:

Especially that last one, one of the very few awesome examples of usage of the miniature filter.

^^This 👍 Nice collection overall.
 
👍
 
Justin man! These latest sets have been stunning! You've improved so, so much! :eek::drool:

You've gotten so good, it's seeming more and more of a bad idea to try and return. :lol:
 
! wow !
That's an awesome display of awesome pics ;)
I want more !
Great, great work Justin !
 
Thanks guys! Sorry for the late reply! Parental issue. :grumpy:
But mostly I'm on vacation in Hong Kong! I'll still upload the next and final part!

See ya tomorrow! :D (probably)
For now, a preview.
 
Last edited:
Nice shots in the last set, Justin, oh and an interesting preview.👍
 
Thanks , Alex!
 
Thanks, Fab!
 
Special
With You, Friends
1 Year in GTPlanet, what a long drive it was.
Part 4: Taiga Friend
featuring 007 and The Wankel Brothers

-1-


-2-


-3~4-


-5-


-6-


-7-


-8-


-9-


Click for Lightbox!


--------------------

Before I leave, I just want to say thank you all for an extravagant year in GTPlanet! Your kind words had strengthened me throughout my stay to make better photos than ever before. Every time I get a compliment or criticism, not only my GT photography skills improve but also in real life as well. When I'm on hiatus, you still remember me. (for those who don't, off off with their heads!) Whenever I post previews and teasers, you don't back out and forget about it; you anticipate just like in any other awesome galleries.

Since thanksgiving had passed many weeks ago, I haven't had the time to give thanks to. Here it goes.
  • Jaden (slzk/Taiga) for helping out with my editing skills and photoshoots
  • Pascal (20832) for being the first to reply on this thread :p
  • Alex W. (Skython) for also being the first to reply
  • Garrett G. (gtuned) for helping me change my editing style
  • Alex (SMfan) and the two Ilyas (jBhIpS and ShaolinMasta)
  • Michael (bmxmitch), Baljit (BkS), Pedro (SSXRid3R)
  • ...and everyone else I haven't mentioned.

:cheers: :cheers: THANK YOU! :cheers: :cheers:
To the next 365 days and beyond!

Meanwhile...
​
 
Last edited:
Love your XKR S Jag... lovely tones and contrast! 👍
 
No, THANK YOU! 👍 Nice shots Justin!
 
Thanks guys! 👍
 
Thank you for a year of awesome pictures, mate!
 
Great sets! 👍

Also, congrats! :D
 
Nice set Justin, I'm looking forward to the next year ;) 👍
 
Thanks, Pascal, Matt and Adam!
 
Nice work, Justin. Can't wait to see what you'll deliver next year. :cheers:
 
Thanks, GT-R! Come to think of it, I haven't made an R35 set. You'll might expect one next year! ;)
 
Great photos, I like every single one of them! 👍
Can't wait for what you will have to show us next year! :)
 
Thanks for the mention Justin. Glad you found my tips useful. :sly:

As for the set, I'm digging the warm tones of the Wankel Brothers set, although I felt that shot 7 could've done better without the lens flares. And start shooting something new, quit recyclin'! :lol:
 
Thanks, Jaden!

I will as soon as I get back from HK!
 
Weekly Takes
5th Week of December

PMC Week 109
The Fax Machine


2.0 Week 109
The Lackluster Returns

Should I change it to this?

CCCL Week 94
Right Round



--------------------

Preview
Alive

DeviantART Link

Click for Lightbox!
​
 
Back