Filmworks by Justin | 15 Years of Gran Turismo

  • Thread starter Thread starter jus1029
  • 12 comments
  • 2,157 views
I can't believe people actually bought those "new" DLC cars, sigh.

Anyways, good drive.
 
Actually, it's the Subaru RM not TC.

-------------------------------------------------------
*moved from the OP
Subaru @ the 'Ring

​
 
Last edited:
My fail there. My opinion still stands though lol.
 
Next video: Shuffle racin' with noisiaturismo, Part 1 of 4!
 
Last edited:
^New Video!^
 
Ah, the Deep Forest race. I believe I only came 5th or 6th.

Still awesome though.
 
Special
1+2+3+4+5=15
15 Years of Gran Turismo



​
 
I thoroughly enjoyed being blasted back to when I was 5 and picking up my first PS controller, and then the next 10 years that followed. 👍

Great video, and thanks for that! :cheers:
 
Pretty awesome video, I really enjoyed it! 👍
 
Thanks, Bal and Alex!
 
Awesome video jus1029! :)👍 Ah , how it brings back good memories !
 
Thanks for the appreciation!
 
Back