MY GT5 GALLERY - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 744 comments
When I saw your title, I was expecting the C7 or at least some flying spaceship stuff.
I am disappoint. Very.

In all seriousness though, really liking the 'vette. Didn't know about these until you've posted them here, and is certainly is a cool story.
I was expecting a Corvette and a Chevy Astro morphed. :lol:

Excellent art, Lee!

So, I guess you re-created Alan Bean's 'vette? :sly:
Looks awesome, splendid editing and composition rounds everything up! ๐Ÿ‘
i sure did. Sounds a lot better being a Lunar Modual Pilot instead of a driver! ๐Ÿ‘

Great edit leeislee! I didn't know that car until see this. :) thank you!
Thanks zzz ๐Ÿ‘

Haha! That's cool! ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘

Top-notch edit. ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘

When I saw your title, I was expecting the C7 or at least some flying spaceship stuff.
I am disappoint. Very.

In all seriousness though, really liking the 'vette. Didn't know about these until you've posted them here, and is certainly is a cool story.
Hehe, sorry to disappoint you :sly:

Awesome edit! :drool:
Cheers ๐Ÿ‘

I was expecting a Corvette and a Chevy Astro morphed. :lol:

Excellent art, Lee!
:sly: hehe, thanks man ๐Ÿ‘

Nice little edit Lee ๐Ÿ‘ ;) Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and Michelle Lee :)

As a side note, I've eaten so much crap over Christmas it's resulted in, for the first time in my life having indigestion and it sucks! :(

leeislee
As a side note, I've eaten so much crap over Christmas it's resulted in, for the first time in my life having indigestion and it sucks! :(

I wouldn't worry about it. I've ate a lot of crap as well but it just tasted SO GOOD! :sly:

I mean who doesn't love double chocolate fudge cake with double whipped cream?

I forgot to say Merry Christmas and a happy New Year when it comes. ๐Ÿ‘

Awesome edit BTW.

Summer Morning Mist

I fancied having a go at one of my shoots were i limit myself to 5 shots and a quick edit afterwards. This was shot 2 of the 5 and the editing took about an hour or so. Nothing special as usual but what do you expect for a quick one?!

Me? Another Beetle Shot? No way!

what a magnificent picture! If that's a result after "just" an hour, I'm wondering how long the others took.

That 911 Beetle shot is amazing! :drool:
Composition, warmness, blurry reflection: LOVE IT! ๐Ÿ‘

A quick edit takes an hour or so? :scared:

I can tell you're a perfectionist, and your latest creation, is nothing short of perfection. :drool: ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks Kenny. ๐Ÿ‘

Happy New Year Lee!!!

Guess what?

I love that Beetle! ;)
Happy new year to you too. ๐Ÿ‘

what a magnificent picture! If that's a result after "just" an hour, I'm wondering how long the others took.
:) ๐Ÿ‘

That 911 Beetle shot is amazing! :drool:
Composition, warmness, blurry reflection: LOVE IT! ๐Ÿ‘
Very kind Jus ๐Ÿ‘

Fantastic lightning & mood created by your latest shot, leeislee! :drool:
Thanks

Beautiful work, Lee. ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘

Latest shot=Magnificent.. Your talent never ceases to blow my mind.. bravo
Very kind mate ๐Ÿ‘

It only took an hour because it only takes a few minutes to create the multiple light glows, flares and lens effects. Everything else is just adjusting the layers really. A good light effect can make a shot great without much work.

The reflection takes me about 3 minutes, the patches of mist infront of the mountains etc only take a few minutes and then i made the brake lights abit more misty. I was planning on doing a few tutorials on quick editing...who knows if i will but thank you all for the kind words. ๐Ÿ‘

Great work as always!

leeislee
I was planning on doing a few tutorials on quick editing...who knows if i will but thank you all for the kind words. ๐Ÿ‘

I, for one, would be super interested and very grateful if you did. I can pull off my favorite old photo effect in no time at all but the things you do with lighting are fantastic. The F40 is still one of my all time favorites. :)

Ahh, classic Lee style. Very nice mate, composition and soft light effects are super and as always edited very well. Another tough one to beat in the comp for sure. ๐Ÿ‘

The reflection and "bloom" is just... wow!
And a quick edit is an hour? That's like, an average heavy edit for me. :lol:
Wonderful as always, Lee!

2 minute edits

Tokyo Sunrise

Tokyo Sky Life

------------------------------

Get the free Photoshop action used to create these pictures HERE and read how it was done...

๐Ÿ‘​

Really nice shots leeislee, I'm really liking the retro toning. Reminds me of "The Killers: Hot Fuss" album cover. :)

Back