Ariesps Galeria - WRX - 20/04/2013

• Thread starter Ariesps
  • 202 comments
Great restart to the gallery Ariesps -love the realism. The black Ferrari is fantastic! 👍

Thanks for comments Primus!

Love that beast on black. I wanted to do a complete set for that Ferrari but this other beast was in my path....:)

Audi RS6

Last edited:
Nicely done - I like the different perspectives you used. Very unique, and well placed. The 4th photo was my favorite for the realism. 👍

Nicely done - I like the different perspectives you used. Very unique, and well placed. The 4th photo was my favorite for the realism. 👍

Great job! Spectacular reflexes in the car and impressive overall result,especially in that place, I've never done good pictures there :drool:

Awesome work on this ringed beast, love them! ;)

Outstandingly great work, Ariesps; especially with regard to composition and toning.

I little bit dark, but I really like those soft tones. 👍

Woah! Thank everyone for such nice comments!

Lets keep this alive!

Again, thanks!

Are the ladys ready?

Special set this one.
My first photo shoot session with a partner on this photomode thing that drive me crazy. Was very fun to to the session. Thanks geist_mort!
Hope you enjoy this first part of the set.

If you want to set on the mood while i was editing, just listen...

Remember better watch fullscreen

Last edited:
Nice set. I like shot 2 and the last one is great, the posing and framing is spot on and the light as a focal point to draw you into the middle works well. 👍

Another great gallery there 👍
Love your last set with the two Fairlady.
And in the previous shots i think my fav' are the 458 Italia ones :)

For some strange reason, the cars look like scale models to me. Extremely detailed ones, mind you. Love the compositions of the individual shots!

Wonderful shots ! :drool::drool::drool: #2 and last one are my favorites !

Cheers Master! 👍

+1.. I am a big fan of your work and I really love the last two sets!.. One of my favorite Audis and I am a sucker for the Fairladys

Thanks driftin! Didn't expect to have a fan :):) Glad you liked the Audi and these sexy ladys!

Love the 4th and the last ones, great tones! 👍

An honor to see you around epic men! Thanks for comments!

GPR
Nice set. I like shot 2 and the last one is great, the posing and framing is spot on and the light as a focal point to draw you into the middle works well. 👍

Had to crop a little the last one to make it looks centered, but seems it did the trick! Thanks GPR :cheers:

Another great gallery there 👍
Love your last set with the two Fairlady.
And in the previous shots i think my fav' are the 458 Italia ones :)

Hope to see you often Kodje! Thanks!

For some strange reason, the cars look like scale models to me. Extremely detailed ones, mind you. Love the compositions of the individual shots!

Maybe they are too sharp or the camera angle? For me on third shot, the yellow car seems reminds me what you say. Things to improve on coming sets! Thanks mate!

That last shot of the two Nissans is definitely my favourite. It definitely jumps out from the set. 👍

Wow, the set looks amazing! I especially like how red and yellow matches up- never thought those 2 colours would go well together.

The last one is truly amazing, and probably one of the most realistic shots I have EVER seen from a video game!

Fantastic job. Your getting better and better:D. Those tones angles and overall composition are something out of this world :drool:👍.

Wow, the set looks amazing! I especially like how red and yellow matches up- never thought those 2 colours would go well together.

The last one is truly amazing, and probably one of the most realistic shots I have EVER seen from a video game!

Fantastic job. Your getting better and better:D. Those tones angles and overall composition are something out of this world :drool:👍.

Cheers guys!:cheers:

One random shot!

Back