Ariesps Galeria - WRX - 20/04/2013

• Thread starter Ariesps
  • 202 comments
What everyone said, great job on the toning there, or if I may add, could be improved a little if the blue Civic was in front, but that's just my opinion on improving an already great photo. 👍

What a random! :drool: Love the warm light!

And your RS6 set is truly a jewel! ;)

Randon Awesomeness I guess :lol:
Awesome work in this gallery!

Me gusto mucho!

Such cool lighting! :drool:

Fantastic toning. 👍

GPR
Nice random. Good use of light and warm toning. 👍

Those last two shots are brilliant.

Very nice work on light and shadow and great toning in this last pic mate !

What everyone said, great job on the toning there, or if I may add, could be improved a little if the blue Civic was in front, but that's just my opinion on improving an already great photo. 👍

Big thanks to you all for visit and for comments!

Taiga, you 're right, probably the shot would be better with blue Civic in front. Thanks mate!

Nice! Really like them. 1,2 & 3 are pretty damn sweet. Very smooth and soft overall. 👍

Once more, great job on light and toning in this last set. I agree with GPR about the soft & smooth overall 👍

The backfire in the second pic is from the game ?

GPR
Nice! Really like them. 1,2 & 3 are pretty damn sweet. Very smooth and soft overall. 👍

Nice looking Elise, love 1, 3, 4 and 5! :drool:

Once more, great job on light and toning in this last set. I agree with GPR about the soft & smooth overall 👍

The backfire in the second pic is from the game ?

Toning, lighting and smoothness are all perfect in these pictures. ;)

Fantastic shots , mate ! Really nice atmosphere and toning :drool: 👍👍👍

1,2 and 4 are my fav. Great great work! 👍

Thanks everyone! I think i never did a set of this Lotus, so i wasn't too sure about it. Seems it did the trick! 👍👍

Kodje, the backfire is courtesy of Gtuned Christmas Pack. So from here, thanks for him for sharing!

Any request or idea for next set is welcome!

OP Updated!

Last edited:
I like it too. The colors are great. ;)

The only problem with this kind of light edit is that sometimes it doesn't matches with the actual light source (and direction) of the original shot. Careful with that detail :) It's a BIG small detail :P

Really like this one :)
Toning, light and contrast at the top 👍

Thanks mate, your flickr gallery inspired me for sure 👍👍

I like it too. The colors are great. ;)

The only problem with this kind of light edit is that sometimes it doesn't matches with the actual light source (and direction) of the original shot. Careful with that detail :) It's a BIG small detail :P

You 're right zzz_pt. When i was editing didn't think on it. I supose the lighting added doesn't match with the shadow under the car, it would be better if it had some shadow reflected on the ground, near the signature.. will think on it on future shots. Thanks !! :sly:

Thanks mate, your flickr gallery inspired me for sure 👍👍

Héhé :) Yes, i've seen you taked time to watch a lot of my work :embarrassed::embarrassed: Thx a lot mate :)

I also really like the last pic. The choice of a greater f for a clearer background is a good idea, work well here with a reallistic touch.

Nice work :)

Thanks folks!

Now with the M3, not trully convinced about this one, but here its anyway.

BMW M3 Coupé

Last edited:
Not sure about the light glows no the headlights of shot 3 but I still kinda like the shot. Also 4 is pretty good too. 👍

Back