TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

Welcome DRAG DEOMNZ to the Turtle Racing League. We look forward to racing with you.

Guys as usual lastnights practice was very fun. We had 12 guys in there at one time thats great when we can have a turn out like that.
Thanks to everyone that could make it.

Bad news / good news. The bad news is I won't be there on Saturday. The good news is the wife booked a weekend of snowboarding for me. I will see you next Wednesday for practice.

Anyone have an extra 1966 ticket? My Ford and Jag have permanent mods on them and I don't think I want to run the ferrari 330.

Great racing last night gents!!

I would help you out and buy you one but i have to buy my self one because i was stupid and put the chassis reinforcement on my ford and now i cant drive it DX.

Anyhow man racing with you that was a good battle. Little bit of back and forth :) .

Also Mbobb. we was running 13 people in the first race then some left and some more joined to make it 12 :)

Bad news / good news. The bad news is I won't be there on Saturday. The good news is the wife booked a weekend of snowboarding for me. I will see you next Wednesday for practice.

Anyone have an extra 1966 ticket? My Ford and Jag have permanent mods on them and I don't think I want to run the ferrari 330.

A couple of people that have won races have donated their tickets. Talk to Psycho or mbobb. I know I have not taken two tickets at least (66 or 67.)

A couple of people that have won races have donated their tickets. Talk to Psycho or mbobb. I know I have not taken two tickets at least (66 or 67.)

I'll send him one of yours Infinital-NG, thanks!

Scratch that... wife gave me the wrong dates. Its next weekend meaning ill miss the Ring race...uggguhh. Soooo.... I don't need the ticket and should be in this week. (I'm coming for you Friend29, lol) Sorry for the confusion.

7378158908_f219026f59_o.jpg
Turtle Racing League – Enduro Racing Series​

Race 23: Eiger Nordwand Short Track
Car: Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71
Laps: 38
Tires: Sport Softs
Date: January 12, 2013
Prize: 1966 or 1967 Birthday Ticket

Division 1- Race Results

Race 1

1st Place: Choate51 (Fast Lap - 1:11.196 - Pole)
2nd Place: martin_ky (Fast Lap - 1:11.793) +26.028
3rd Place: FFK13 (Fast Lap - 1:12.575) +59.702
4th Place: Psycho-Tuber (Fast Lap - 1:12.512) +1:01.383
5th Place: micantony (Fast Lap - 1:12.514) +1:13.364
6th Place: DREX81 (Fast Lap - 1:12.570) +1:24.417

Race 2

1st Place: Choate51 (Fast Lap - 1:11.396)
2nd Place: martin_ky (Fast Lap - 1:11.709) +7.168
3rd Place: DREX81 (Fast Lap - 1:12.180) +27.484
4th Place: Psycho-Tuber (Fast Lap - 1:12.637) +35.099
5th Place: micantony (Fast Lap - 1:12.194) +56.187
6th Place: FFK13 (Fast L:ap - 1:12.437) +56.387

Division 2 - Race Results

Race 1

1st Place: Scarecrow937 (Fast Lap - 1:12.293)
2nd Place: mbobb1969 (Fast Lap - 1:12.809) +.419
3rd Place: GTP_tzracer (Fast Lap 1:13.131) +5.257
4th Place: shred-tec (Fast La p - 1:13.726 +59.691

flesxruoyxllik - DNF (disconnected)
fumanchu11 - DNF (disconnected) Pole

Race 2

1st Place: Scarecrow937 (Fast Lap - 1:12.708)
2nd Place: shred-tec (Fast Lap - 1:13.783) +1 lap
3rd Place: mbobb1969 (Fast Lap - 1:12.497) +1 lap

GTP_tzracer - DNF (disconnected)
flesxruoyxllik - DNS
fumancgu11 - DNS

Division 3 - Race Results

Race 1

1st Place: Infinital-NG (Fast Lap - 1:13.380)
2nd Place: iceandspice (Fast Lap - 1:13.294 - Pole) +1.226
3rd Place: Burnout2C (Fast Lap - 1:13.960) +27.234
4th Place: jaydoc_and_meech (Fast Lap - 1:13.575) +40.957
5th Place: Team_Kracker_7 (Fast Lap - 1:14.065) Time Expired

Race 2

1st Place: Infinital-NG (Fast Lap - 1:12.914)
2nd Place: iceandspice (Fast Lap - 1:13.054) +5.591
3rd Place: Burnout2C (Fast Lap - 1:13.523) +5.843
4th Place: Team-Kracker_7 (Fast Lap - 1:13.961) +24.053
5th Place: jaydoc_and_meech (Fast Lap - 1:13.362) +42.535

Final Results

Division 1

1st Place: Choate51 (100 Points - Pole and 2 First Place Finishes)
2nd Place: martin_ky (90 Points)
3rd Place: Psycho-Tuber (78 Points)
4th Place: DREX81 (75 Points ~ Tie Breaker 1:12.180)
5th Place: FFK13 (75 Points ~ Tie Breaker 1:12.437)
6th Place: micantony (72 Points)

Division 2

1st Place: Scarecrow937 (98 Points - Two 1st Place Finishes)
2nd Place: mbobb1969 (87 Points)
3rd Place: shred-tec (84 Points)
4th Place: GTP_tzracer (42 Points)

Division 3

1st Place: Infinital-NG (98 Points - Two 1st Place Finishes)
2nd Place: iceandspice (90 Points)
3rd Place: Burnout2c (78 Points)
4th Place: jaydoc_and_meech (75 Points ~ Tie Breaker 1:13.362)
5th Place: team-kracker_7 (75 Points ~ Tie Breaker ~ 1:13.961)

Race Recap

Division 1: For the 2nd week in a row Choate51 has gotten the pole and two 1st Place finishes. martin_ky is the only driver that came close to him with two 2nd Place finishes. From 3rd Place - 6th Place it was an interesting mixed bag of results. Psycho-Tuber had two 4th Place finishes which was good enough for 3rd Place overall. FFK13 finished in 3rd Place in Race 1 but followed it up with a 6th Place finish in Race 2. The opposite was true for DREX81 who finished in 6th Place in Race 1 and in 3rd Place in Race 2. DREX81 took 4th Place with the "Tie Breaker". Consistency didn't pay off for micantony. His two 5th Place finishes landed him in 6th Place overall. Unfortunately, we were missing some regular drivers. The track was short so that helped. Overall it was a very fun race with a car that handled the track surprisingly well.

Division 2: Congratulations to Scarecrow937 for winning his 1st races with us and the Division 2 overall win that went with them! mbobb1969 did all he could do to hold off Scarecrow937, but was chased down and ended up with a 2nd Place finish in Race 1. mbobb199 did well enough in Race 2 with a 3rd Place finish for 2nd Place overall. shred-tec had 2 solid races with a 4th Place finish in Race 1 and 2nd Place finish in Race 2 which was good enough for 3rd Place overall. GTP_tzracer had a nice 3rd Place finish in Race 1, but was disconnected late in Race 2. Unfortunately, flesxruoyxllik and fumanchu11 both disconnected in Race 1 and did not start Race 2. Like Division 1, Division 2 was missing some regular drivers. Hopefully everyone will be free to race this weeks races.

Division 3: Division 3 got a lounge all to themselves for the 1st time. Infinital-NG took advantage of it and won both races and the Division. Congratulations Infinital-NG! iceandspice got the Pole and finished right behind Infinital-NG in Race 1 and Race 2 for 2nd Place overall. Burnout2C had two 3rd Place finishes for 3rd Place overall. jaydoc_and_meech swapped 5th and 6th Place with Team-Kracker_7, but it was jaydoc_and_meech that took 4th Place overall with the "Tie Breaker". We hope Division 3 likes having a lounge to themselves!

Turtle Racing League - Simply The Best

okay got my colors and number
Colors are dark green and black wheels and #06

Hey DRAG DEOMNZ, thank you for joining the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. The color combination you chose should technically be available. However, mbobb1969 already has the green/black combination and he uses a dark green color. So, there wouldn't be enough distinction is this case. So, if you would refer to the Drivers List and choose another color that would be great. It appears that number 6 is available. Welcome to the Turtle Racing League!

darn i must looked right over it well i didnt see any orange and black so if that works with you im good with it. and another question how do you change your user name on here cuz i was half asleep when i made this and typed deomnz instead of demonz ha. rookie mistake but its buggin me

darn i must looked right over it well i didnt see any orange and black so if that works with you im good with it. and another question how do you change your user name on here cuz i was half asleep when i made this and typed deomnz instead of demonz ha. rookie mistake but its buggin me

Orange and Black looks good. You can change your name once a year if you are a premium member. Also I am surprised the moderators have not said anything yet, but you need to use proper grammar when you post on the forums. That means no text speak and the use of capital letters including capitalizing (I) when speaking of yourself. Thanks, we will get the PSN Turtle FRs sent out shortly.

I probably should've asked earlier if I could use Turtle Town for some testing, but I guess I am now. Can I use TT for testing of [insert car here] at [insert track here] for a race idea I have?

Edit: I changed my mind, I'll test in my own lounge.

Last edited:
Sorry for being gone too long. The family had me busy the whole break, well, that and black ops 2 with some battlefield 3. Honestly I'm coming back to race in the Vintage Car Race II. In the 1st one I DC out of 1st place =( but hoping it won't happen again. sorry for not keeping people updated. I'll see you guys then on the race track on the Vintage Race day!

Are we still on for the 458 Ferrari race tonight? I only ask because some people haven't been able to get online; due to the maintenance on the PSN.

Yes you can race Friday just make sure you have the fr for DIV.X.
You might go over to the Flex thread and put your name in the hat.👍

Ok. Ill be there in divs x. Can you and mrcorleone85 cause that the account I will need to use for f1.

Are we still on for the 458 Ferrari race tonight? I only ask because some people haven't been able to get online; due to the maintenance on the PSN.

I don't see why not. Sat is the race at 2200 EST so you still go time to put some laps in. A friendly heads up though tonight is Flex racing at 2200 EST.

Sorry for being gone too long. The family had me busy the whole break, well, that and black ops 2 with some battlefield 3. Honestly I'm coming back to race in the Vintage Car Race II. In the 1st one I DC out of 1st place =( but hoping it won't happen again. sorry for not keeping people updated. I'll see you guys then on the race track on the Vintage Race day!

Thanks Djwess, I remember you getting disconnected very well. I won that race but only because the drivers that were in 1st Place and 2nd Place got disconnected. We'll see you then!

Did we run two rooms for that? I remember my room everyone got disconnected but me.

I guess I must be losing my mind then. Oh well.

Or maybe it's because.........

pedals.jpg

finally arrived, delivered to my work. They are just sitting here tormenting me. Now just have do the wiring for the bad boys and put the plastic pedals in the closet.!@!

Sweet!!!
You are going to have to let me know how they work out for you.
I might have to get me a set of those. How much money did you spend. If you dont mind me asking.

I'm mid pack running low 1:27's with hot laps of 1:26.8. If I could ever get a proper run together I could hit 1:26.0 but that would be my perfect lap. Top times have showed up high 1:25's.

I'm mid pack running low 1:27's with hot laps of 1:26.8. If I could ever get a proper run together I could hit 1:26.0 but that would be my perfect lap. Top times have showed up high 1:25's.

You in a room now ill help tune with you. We will hit one 125.

Hosting open practice in my lobby for 458 practice...hoping some division 3 peeps will show so I can get a feel for where I need to be, but open to all... send me a fr and I'll let ya in...

Back