TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

8392570727_d7b0e54e7c_o.jpg

And is there any way i could race the race with my friends or is that to much trouble. The list said they would be racing in devision2. Im just asking.

All new drivers start in Division 2, but since you stated to be in Division A, I don't know if they'll let you race in Division 2. They'll have to decide that.

And is there any way i could race the race with my friends or is that to much trouble. The list said they would be racing in devision2. Im just asking.

Yes, you can race tonight. I already sent you a PM telling you, KingVirus, and DRAG DEOMNZ that I was moving them to Division 3 so you all could race together. And you need to start capitalizing (I) when you speak of yourself. GTPlanet requires proper grammar.

Heading to Turtle Town to practice if anyone would like to join.

Edit, maybe not, having trouble getting connected!

Last edited:
jay*doc
Heading to Turtle Town to practice if anyone would like to join.

Should be there about 9.need a little practice myself... I can get the 126's, but definitely not consistently... hoping to smooth out my runs...

How long should I be looking to make it before needing tires/fuel/pit stop?

Most races we don't need fuel, on occasion if your in the lead the whole way there have been races that you can come close to running out of fuel.

Most races are a one-stop race. Some aren't, but in general they are one/no stop for tires. Some people do try and go all race without changing tires.

I didn't get any practice time this week, but I will probably pit at the end of lap 16.

I would love to join.

PSN: crowhop78

Matte dark silver with red wheels

Hey crowhop, thank you for joining the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. It looks like the color combination and car number you have chosen are both available. Just accept the PSN Turtle FRs we send you and you should be good to go. Welcome to the Turtle Racing League!

THANKS, i would love to join, but the closest races that are up have like 20 million cr. cars and i dont think i will participate

-Psn-play station network ID

Ajanijax

thanks for inviting me!!!!

THANKS, i would love to join, but the closest races that are up have like 20 million cr. cars and i dont think i will participate

-Psn-play station network ID

Ajanijax

thanks for inviting me!!!!

I believe that you can win the Jaguar from winning the Indy 500 Endurance (A-Spec?) race.

I believe that you can win the Jaguar from winning the Indy 500 Endurance (A-Spec?) race.

You believe correctly and the P4 you can get from the Ferrari seasonal

Edit: I just noticed all the vintage cars are MR. Now the race won't be about racing rather than seeing how many times I drop a F-bomb due to the combo. Not to mention if its dark or raining.....

Last edited:
No the next race is the Vintage Car race.

And I just noticed that this Saturday is the Battle of Alberta (Oilers vs Flames). I guess I will have to record the game so that I don't miss the Flames getting burned.

You believe correctly and the P4 you can get from the Ferrari seasonal

Edit: I just noticed all the vintage cars are MR. Now the race won't be about racing rather than seeing how many times I drop a F-bomb due to the combo. Not to mention if its dark or raining.....

Well, at least it won't be raining! :D

I'd like to join if that's ok?

PSN: tennismcdaddy

Any colour and number available, I will take.

We need you to pick a car color and wheel color along with a unique number.
Just look at the first page of the post.
Once you get that done we will send fr's.
Thanks for joining the Turtle Racing league.👍

Hello Turtles,

I'd like to change my wheel color from Black to Silver. I couldn't bring myself to changing the Ferraris wheels to aftermarket, and the Jag you can't change, but seeing the combination of Beige with Silver looks good enough to keep!

Thanks!

Hey guys, this is CasaMofo. The Moderators decided that my username was offensive to someone, so I had to create a new account. This Username, Casa, is my new account name, so if you could update my contact info for the distribution lists for Turtle Racing League, that would be great.

Looking forward to this week.

Thanks psycho.👍

Would the winners of Spa please pick your prize ticket either a 66 or 67 ticket.
Division 1 Drex81
Division 2 Choate51
Division 3 iceandspice
Congrats on winning.
Thanks guys.👍

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back